Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

53 results found

1. I have to re-install fonts multiple times for them to show up on my adobe cloud manager app. Then i need to quit it and reopen multiple times to even prompt the fonts. It's a really terrible system right now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. A way to tag fonts or categorize them so they are easier to find in CC.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. It would be helpful to filter and sort through the fonts in our font libraries the same way we search for them in the search bar on the landing page.

2. It would be lovely to have a search bar in the manage fonts section. Even if we know the name of the fonts we have or don't have, when we want to find them, we only have the option to scroll to them or reorganize the list of fonts alphabetically. I've found this time-consuming, making the experience of working with the site too slow at times when I'm working on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I've lost count of the number of times I enable certain Adobe fonts via your website only for them to be highlighted as 'missing' the next time I open my InDesign document that uses them! Is this a bug or a limit on the number of fonts I can enable? If you're getting rid of OTF support across your products then your own fonts need to be reliable. Also, on that subject, a comparison to OTF fonts would be useful in the search.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Suggestion: make it possible to remove fonts from the "previously active" list in the Creative Cloud app.

Sometimes you try and then firmly reject a font, or have fonts you used long ago for just one project and are really unlikely to need again. It would be nice to be able to remove these even from the "previously active" list, as it grows longer!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The current font syncing UX through creative cloud is extremely frustrating. After downloading a dozen font families, those families are constantly disappearing off of my computer (even though the families are still selected as active) and requiring me to re-download/install them individually by font weight/style. This means having to click the "download/install" button 10+ times for every single font family, meaning 100's of clicks for a full library, which has to be re-done every few months. On top of that, the fonts are re-arranged within the list immediately after the download button is clicked (I'm assuming because they're ordered by…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. For Android apps, it seems additional fonts are disabled. It would be really nice to be able to use any Adobe font on Android apps. All of them, but for example it would be nice to make an ad on Adobe Express from wherever I am without having to use a computer. It's 2022, a lot of professionals are on the go all the time. Be nice to be able to crank out an ad at the drop of a hat with the fonts the company I work for actually uses without having to drag a clunky laptop everywhere or…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Multiple team members making substitutions = inconsistency, UNLESS we can create a cross reference of our chosen Type 1 > Open Type substitutions, including what tweaks each person should make to accommodate ensuing changes to line wrap, leading, styles, etc. We can't have one person changing tracking to accommodate a new font, while another sizes the font down. Or chooses a different font...

I know the list might change, but can we at least download a "current" list of possible choices? Surfing online through our subscription fonts to activate and test is going to be a full-time job for the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've attached a list of the fonts included in our subscription library as of today. This list will quickly become outdated as we add new fonts all the time, but we hope it gives you a starting point to manage this transition. I'm sorry that we're not able to help further, but I've shared your comments with our product team for consideration.

8. Stop sending me daily messages - for at least a month - telling me that Bree font has been installed, when it obviously hasn't.
    Or advise how to turn it off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Packaging FONTS for outside printers to use. This was such a seamless process for designers and printers. I really miss it. My installed fonts and Adobe fonts are missing in the packaging process now. PLEASE bring this option back!
    Carol L Smith

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I think it would be good to add a "Download All Fonts" button somewhere within the fonts page in the Creative Cloud Desktop App. The button would download all fonts in your font library. This would be an amazing feature and would make it easier for users to download all their fonts at once. For example If a user buys a new computer and is not transferring their data across and is just simply doing a full reset or if someone completely resets their pc for some reason they have to go in the app and install all their fonts…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please make fonts automatically install in non-adobe apps like before. I noticed the fonts are not showing up in my third party font manager any longer and after lots of restarting and re-syncing i realized there was a change in service.

This is a terrible user experience. it now feels like i have to activate everything twice one by one.

At least put a preference so we can get future fonts to install everywhere. Rather than have to individually change them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Being able to change the preview text, the spacing, and leading would help immensely when picking out a font for a new project.
    In addition to the regular preview the same pictures provided with the fonts on the website would allow for a quick overview.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Adobe Fonts section in the Creative Cloud Desktop App needs some improvements to its user interface. Currently the fonts list does not have a functioning scroll bar. At work I use a desktop PC running Win 11 Pro and at home I use a notebook running Win 10 Pro. At work I can get by using the scroll wheel on my mouse. At home I have a Wacom tablet connected; the only way I can scroll through the fonts list is by hitting arrow keys on the keyboard. And that often doesn't work. It's really annoying.

I really miss…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I usually have fonts as part of my MadCap Flare help authoring projects. I create some font variables using a path in the project. With Adobe's embed code, how could I reference a specific font without a path?

Thank you,

Jim

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add a details field to Custom Fonts to keep track of the third-party license, as we're having to go with a different application to keep track of the dozens and dozens of non-Adobe Fonts across hundreds of projects. Custom Fonts would have been a great solution if we could keep track of this metadata, but as it stands, we can't go hunting through e-mails and website accounts if our font usage is audited.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In het verleden was het mogelijk om Custom Fonts vanuit de Adobe Cloud op alle Adobe apps te krijgen. Nu kan je alleen deze fonts nog op de Desktop-apps gebruiken, maar niet meer uploaden naar de Mobile-apps. Dat moet terugkomen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We have the fact that it is important for us that we have the same possibilities for processing with the Indesign Server as with the desktop. For this, it is essential that we can also retrieve and thus process the Adobe fonts via the Indesign server.
    In the context of the shortage of skilled workers and the move towards automation, such processing is essential for us. The license for the fonts is already paid via the users who do the design and also via the server license, which is considerably more expensive than that of a desktop station.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hello, I need the font Gill Sans Nova (italic) on Adobe (Acrobat - PDF editiing). I have a university account but when I want to download the font in the stock. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Everytime you do a bug fix with "stabilization" you mess up how fonts work. I always use a specific font, optical, size, and spacing. Now I have to reset it every dang time I click another tool. Stop messing with the font box. it is so annoying and time consuming. I spend hours a day on Photoshop! Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?