Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10 results found

1. Adobe does not have the font Gotham. This is a very popular font and it has been popular for a very long time. I was told by Adobe Support that it is not in the Adobe Fonts collection because it is a 3rd party font. For a long time, Adobe has been negligent and still carries way too little number of fonts, and not enough of the popular ones that are considered current to design. After collecting so much money from Adobe subscriptions, Adobe should be providing better and more fonts. This poses a huge problem for startups and freelancer…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. There are some HUGE gaps in Adobe collection, especially since you dropped former "gold-standard" Type 1.

This is a "wish-list" for OpenType fonts:

You need to replace some fonts you dropped, others that you never had, fill some gaping basic-stuff holes, flesh-out some families, try to keep things consistantly available, and some of this is simply stuff that would be nice to have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Although support for Type 1 fonts has ended, we have not removed any fonts from our service. Many of the fonts on your list are already included in the Adobe Fonts library as part of your Creative Cloud subscription. 

If you are looking to replace Type 1 fonts that are not offered in our library, we recommend reaching out to the foundry or their reseller. Further details and recommendations can be found in our help article.

3. If we could have a way to access fonts as WOFF2 this would help with page speed when implementing them on websites. This could compress the file sizes by 30%.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be wonderful if you could stock up with more Hebrew serif fonts, like: Greta Text Hebrew and Fedra Serif by Typotheque, or Emuna and Bar Yochay by Masterfont.

These serif fonts would be useful for book and traditional scriptural text more than the existing sans-serif catalog.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hi... I work with Vietnamese text pretty often using Active Grotesk Condense and Extended versions. Could you please add on accents to the fonts as its really not productive to this manually especially when on deadlines! I don't have this problem if I'm using the regular versions, but unfortunately really need them for the condense and extended versions. Hope you can help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Adobe Fonts is missing two weights of Google's Rubik. Is it possible to add SemiBold and ExtraBold? It's open source.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mrs Eaves is a great font, but two essential glyphs are not available in the Latin version (ő ű). Because of these two missing glyphs, we cannot use Mrs Eaves. There is a Central European version, but it is not included in Adobe Fonts. The CE font on Emigre's website: https://www.emigre.com/Fonts/Mrs-Eaves-CE

Is it possible to include the Central European version in Adobe Fonts? It would be of great help for us in Hungary :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I'm hoping this is the place to request font additions. I work with Hebrew on a website, and for Hebrew prayer text I would like to be able to use Frank Ruehl. It's ubiquitous and dates back to 1908, which means it's not under copyright (plus every foundry had an iteration at one point.) I know Adobe has some Google Fonts, and Google has one called Frank Ruehl Libre. Is there a way to have that font added to the Typekit mix?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Would like these fonts to be added to creative cloud so that use them on iOS:
    - GE Dinar One
    - GE Dinar Two Medium
    - GE SS Unique Bold
    - GE SS Unique Light
    - Dubai
    - Dubai Light
    - Dubai Medium
    - SC_DUBAI

Appreciate it :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here