Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

88 results found

1. Please introduce better filtering options:
    - Double story/single story g
    - Double-storey/single-storey a
    - Dynamic shapes, Passive shapes, Constructed shapes
    - Fonts by use (newspaper, book, poster)
    - Fonts with variable sizes
    - type fonts

Your filter is currently a bit stone-age and just doesn't do the products justice. Thank you!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  02. Browsing fonts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow shared management of font web projects. without this ability you can lose access to web projects if someone leaves the team, etc. It also makes it hard to add font weights, verify ownership, etc.

I can't create a shared dummy account either due to cost issues.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03. Managing fonts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I'd like to be able to search for fonts that would be suitable for athletic wear by searching for smart keywords such as "athletic" or "varsity".

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02. Browsing fonts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. No tag category for wingdings or dingbats which are icons and arrow head etc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  01. No category  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create a filter to view and further refine only the standard fonts shipped with Adobe Creative Cloud. My enterprise license does not allow the use of Adobe Fonts and I frequently have trouble finding suitable fonts that have the styles required inside (bold, italic, etc.) It would be nice to be able to drill down and compare my options on this site since clicking them one by one in InDesign is time consuming.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02. Browsing fonts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. This is a usability issue. Please move the Like/Dislike buttons to the bottom of the block, so they don't block my view of the font preview. Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02. Browsing fonts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Suggestion: provide options to sort, and ideally to filter (live search) the lists of active and previously active fonts in the Creative Cloud app.

At a minimum, I'd suggest the lists be sorted alphabetically as standard. Looking at my active fonts, the order appears arbitrary at first, but I believe it must be the order in which I activated them, which I don't think is useful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I'd love to preview fonts by seeing the italic versions of each family. For example, searching by Serifs, and narrowing my search to see only italic versions of each font. In my opinion, this filter could live within the font properties section (weight, width, etc).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. OpenType features are referenced in the 'Details' section with a link to a generic information page, but which features are actually supported by the current typeface are not listed.

Currently, seemingly the only way to see this information is to add the typeface to a web project, edit the project, and look at the highlighted options under the 'Character Set' heading.

This is important information in certain situations, as the presence of certain OpenType features may influence whether the typeface is suitable or not (e.g. finding a font with tabular figure support for a data-heavy application).

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. URGENT!!!!!

Adobe is discontinuing support for its own "gold standard" typw 1 fonts, but has no practical catalog of current collection, needed to know what fonnts I DO NOT need to replace.
    I NEED COMPLETE LIST OF 20K+ FONTS TO CONPARE WITH CURRENT COLLECTION.
    No practical means of doing so on Adobe web site.
    NEED COMPLETE CATALOG IMMEDIATELY (NEED LEAD TIME BEFORE ADOBE STOPS SUPPORTING ITS OWN TYPE 1 FORMAT)

OTHERWISE, CONTINUE SUPPORT FOR TYPE 1 IN CC UNTIL YOU CAN PROVIDE COMPLETE CATALOG.

SEARCHING SPECIFIC FONTS, OR BROWSING A FEW AT A TINME IMPRACTICAL BECAUSE IT MEANS 1000'S OF…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  07. Font requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When browsing fonts within the Adobe Fonts web site, it would great if each font file had a table of its glyphs able to view. Often I'll visit sites such as MyFonts to see glyphs details. But not every font carried on the Adobe Fonts service can be cross-referenced at the MyFonts site.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Suggestion: make it possible to remove fonts from the "previously active" list in the Creative Cloud app.

Sometimes you try and then firmly reject a font, or have fonts you used long ago for just one project and are really unlikely to need again. It would be nice to be able to remove these even from the "previously active" list, as it grows longer!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. This is a BUG report and no feature request.

All italic styles of font Poppins one could activate with Adobe Fonts have an issue with glyph DOUBLE LOW -9 QUOTATION MARK.

Tested this with Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator. The glyph is wrong. It depicts a single quotation mark only and not a double quotation mark.

See details here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/opening-double-quotation-mark-is-displayed-as-single-quotation-mark/m-p/12916897#M475627

This should be fixed as soon as possible!

Regards,
    Uwe Laubender
    ( ACP )

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  6 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please indicate whether a font includes small caps and old style figures.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  02. Browsing fonts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. There is a bug on the letter "d" of the Didot LT Pro Roman font in lowercase. Thank you for your attention

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  1 comment  ·  02. Browsing fonts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Dunhill Script does not display double "P" correctly. The word "Happy" comes through as "Hapry".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The Adobe Fonts site is one of the shttiest user experiences I've come across in ages. Stop using the font ads/graphics and let me see the gddamned sample text I typed in the preview window. And why am I required to retype that sample text when I click on view font family??? Being Adobe, how can you not find competent designers? They obviously don't use the site themselves. I have SO many more complaints about the UX on the site and how y'all have complicated font usage, but this BS needs to be fixed immediately. You're messing with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  02. Browsing fonts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I would love to add a reference to typefaces to a CC library. This would make managing Brand Assets using CC Libraries even better. I would like the ability to add a font/family to a library from the http://fonts.adobe.com web viewer as I'm researching fonts.

I would also like to be able to Activate and Deactivate these fonts from the library panel in InDesign.

With this CC Library feature, it would create a more seamless alignment for creative professionals working on the same brand as it relates to Fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Although I like being able to "HEART" a font, it's one dimensional to my needs.

I would like to be able to create a "TAG" or a "FOLDER" so that as I'm researching Adobe fonts for a project, I can virtually/dynamically organize them into that "TAG". Then, when in InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, I can filter fonts to show just those associated with that TAG/FOLDER.

This would be helpful if you're jumping into and out of various brands that use different Typefaces.

You could better organize groups of fonts by Brand or Project and get to them faster.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?