Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

114 results found

  1. This category keeps asking for the geometric classics — Gotham twice, Neutraface, Futura, Avant Garde. The answer has reasonably been licensing: “we do not have an agreement with the foundry,” with a suggestion to find something similar. Cal Sans is a well-engineered font that provides OHno Degular- & Polymath-level customization and beyond.

    Cal Sans is SIL OFL, so the negotiation is done.

    It’s one to two variable file(s) whose GEOM axis passes through four families, from accessibility-first grotesque to full geometry. One slider, no stylistic sets needed. A real optical-size axis means 8 pt and 45 pt are separate drawings,…

    9 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  2. Add a robust way to filter fonts by ALL OpenType features.

    25 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  3. Subject: Feature Request: Expanding Tamil Font Library with Specialized Cinematic Styles
    
    Hi Team,
    
    I am writing to share feedback regarding the current selection of Tamil fonts available in Adobe Fonts / Creative Cloud. The existing default fonts feel too basic and lack visual variety for high-end digital media production.
    
    To better support content creators, video editors, and graphic designers, it would be extremely beneficial to introduce stylized, thematic Tamil fonts across the following categories:
    
        Cinematic / Action: Bold, sharp, aggressive, and high-impact title fonts suitable for movie posters and intense video thumbnails.
    
        Horror / Thriller: Textured, distressed, eerie, and sharp-edged
    …
    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1. The user selects or imports a screenshot containing text.
    2. The panel analyzes the letterforms in the image.
    3. It searches for visually similar fonts.
    4. It displays the closest matches and allows the user to apply or activate the selected font in After Effects.

    Its Match font, but in after effects.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  4. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  5. The parameters/meta tagging used to search fonts clearly does not match designer vernacular. Definitely feels like a bunch of techys/engineers designed the parameters. I have 10,000 fonts loaded on my computer and feel like your library lacks compared to mine which I know is not true. But I will choose scrolling through my 10,000 over using adobe fonts search functions most of the time because I do not find success in what I am looking for. the fact that I can only look at like 10 fonts per page, and how fonts are shown is slow and cumbersome. Hate to…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  6. Instead of adding 5 billion new features and messing with the old ones so they don't work anymore, how about just fixing all the things you currently have. I have spent at least 8 hours trying to get the fonts I have uploaded for a project to actually be usable in the apps. Every time I close an app such as Indesign, various fonts, not necessarily the same fonts, are said to be missing. However, when I go to the fonts app, it says they are loaded. Creative Cloud says that I have (0) fonts loaded on my apps even…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  7. Hello! I wish there was a New Fonts Added Newsletter where we could see what was being added weekly. Thanks!

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  8. Back in the 1990's Adobe had a fairly decent selection of Type 1 Multiple Master fonts. A couple of those (Nueva MM and/or Tekton MM) were bundled in apps like Adobe Type Manager, IIRC. It would be great to see more of those MM typefaces from the past revived as Variable Fonts.

    Some of the more familiar Adobe Originals have been remastered as Variable Fonts. Those include faces like Myriad and Kepler. An equivalent to Minion MM is included as a system font in certain Adobe apps, but isn't available via Adobe Fonts.

    There are various other Adobe Originals MM…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  9. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  10. Why in the world is the font suggestions page so off? Especially the Newest fonts page. Is Berkshire one of your newest fonts?! How about Apotek? It really reflects poorly on Adobe.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  11. Hi, Scale Variable doesn't work in any of the video apps (premiere, after effects). I can confirm that this is happening across apps and for different users on different computers. When you select any weight that isn't italic, the font switches to whatever the first font on the font list is (in my case, Abril Fatface). I've included a video to demonstrate this.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    received  ·  1 comment  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  12. When using the font Alisha, the tracking/kerning of a space before the letter "o" when used at the beginning of the word, is inconsistent compared to a space before other letters. I have only noticed this with lowercase "o" but it is throughout an entire document: basically there is no space before the "o." I have had to add a double space. See attached before and after.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    received  ·  1 comment  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  13. Fonts (Figtree Light, Regular, and Bold) would not appear in Illustrator dropdown after I activated them either in Illustrator's Adobe Font Search feature, or on the Adobe Fonts website. Closing the file didn't work, closing and restarting the program didn't work, restarting my computer didn't work. I followed a help document to figure out this workaround: Turning off the entire Adobe Fonts service in the Creative Cloud app, then turning it back on. This did solve the problem for me this time, but it's a workaround for a broken feature. It is also time-consuming. It means that a core service…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    received  ·  0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  14. I would love to have a possibility to click on a tag to search for fonts that only have symbols, like Swing King or others. When I enter "symbol" or "icon" or "ornament" in the search or click on the ornament tag in the side bar, I get results that are normal fonts or results that don't match my search in other ways. Please fix the mistakes in the results. For example, I was looking for a font with the name Icon (like Swing King Icons) and I got many results that did not have icon in their names nor…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  15. Improve search by font characteristic - searching with the words 'bold' and 'chunky' returned a seemingly completely random selection of fonts e.g thin, handwriting. It's a waste of time.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  16. I even dont know where to post but I have to get out of my poison somewhere. I hate adobe. I hateeeee. You are so slow, so broken, not worth anything but you are just monopoly. There is no other option to solve my design things. I have to deal with you. I have been using adobe products for 20 years just because there is no alternatife. Hope one day there will be other alternatives and no will be a adobe anymore. I really want that

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    received  ·  0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  17. Search needs to be more robust. When I need a certain visual characteristic, the search results are poor when you use words like "Tall," "Thin," "Wide," "Gradient," etc. Search needs to be improved to help visually minded people by providing results based on visual descriptions.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  18. It'd be great if "Upgrade to Creative Cloud" links actually worked. Visiting them just shows a 404 message.

    Also, it'd be nice if you didn't make it imfreakingpossible to install fonts onto my machine. I've been hired to design some materials for a designer that used 3 font families in some print materials and it is becoming clear that there is no path for me to actually get them onto my machine so I can do my job.

    You guys are supposed to make our work better–not strangle it to death with red tape.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    received  ·  0 comments  ·  01. No category  ·  Admin →
  19. You guys have a lot of areas where you're fetching remote data and displaying loading skeletons while the requests resolve. Every time I go to add a font to a library, it has to fetch my libraries. That data should already be available to the client since it has been fetched tens of times–just show what you have immediately and invisibly check for any changes in the background. The wait is annoying/unnecessary.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?