Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

18 results found

1. please place a filter in the adobe font library for which fonts have ligatures and swashes. it is truly disappointing to have to load a font in an application before seeing if they have ligatures/swatches—takes much time. thank you for your good help.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I’d like to be able to view more fonts per page of search results.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. SCROLLING IN LARGE QUANTITIES
    If I as a professional am looking for a font I want to be able to scroll. Now I have to look and then click to the next page over and over again. This gives a big delay in the process. Websites like DaFont give you the option to look per 25, 500 100 or 200 fonts. I d not understand how a company specialized in graphic software can miss this and needs to be asked for this feature.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The new "Add Font" button is not as clear as it used to be. I'm pretty sure it used to say "Activate Font" and then turned blue when it was turned on. Now there's no shading or color difference, so you can barely see which font weights are activated and which aren't. Also not sure why each button needs the Adobe Cloud icon—I know Adobe REALLY REALLY REALLY wants people to love the Cloud (I don't) but this isn't helping.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Can you please add more technical information, including the ability to preview a font's full list of characters - similar to the glyph flyout menu?

Also - please improve the search capabilities. Right now, when I need a font, I must first go to OTHER websites like fonts.com to do my research and preview the full character list. When i narrow down my choices, i then go BACK to adobe fonts and cross my fingers and hope you have what i need. For the amount of money I pay each month, this should not be my experience.

You need to…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. What it says on the tin. It's exhausting having to curate my own lists when this is such a basic category to sort by. It makes no sense that one of the leaders in design software has less functional organization than designer uploaded, pay-by-the-font websites.

We all love Beloved, but we can't keep using it on everything.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I never use the Finnish translations in web or apps because it sucks and if I ever have a problem, it's hard to find help for it.

I have English set as my language everywhere possible but it always defaults to Finnish on the website. It's annoying.

The Finnish translation for Funky is "upea". In what world is that the same thing?? Really tells you about the quality of the translations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 字體:「字由点字青花隶」及「字由点字青花楷」預覽的圖片放反了

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. すべてのフォント > TAGS のそれぞれのタグが、日本語OSの環境では文字化けして読めません。そのため、タグを使っての絞り込みができません。「View more」を押しても表示は化けたままです。同様のバグ報告がありますが、かなり緊急性が高いので早急な修正をお願いします。

検索用のフィルターの文字が化ける
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A9%E3%83%A0-discussions/%E6%A4%9C%E7%B4%A2%E7%94%A8%E3%81%AE%E3%83%95%E3%82%A3%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%81%AE%E6%96%87%E5%AD%97%E3%81%8C%E5%8C%96%E3%81%91%E3%82%8B/td-p/13395214?profile.language=ja

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I’d like to see more than X number of fonts at a time when browsing!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I'm looking for a font with a full set of ligatures, which means manually copying in glyphs from elsewhere and scanning through pages and pages of fonts that don't include what I need. (84 pages of sans serif! No way I'm going to take time to click through all of these.)

It would be awesome to have the option to automatically filter out any font that comes up with an empty glyph in the sample type, or some other way to browse only fonts that include specific glyph sets, whether it's ligatures, accents, math symbols, etc.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You need to show complete glyph map ... we purchase/activate/download much of the type we used based on the presence of specific features. Display type is often picked based on particular characters, ligatures, etc; text faces picked on the basis of features that we need (sc, osf, etc) ... today I needed type with circled numerals, but couldn't figure out a way to find that info on your site, but luckily Molly helped me out via social channels. MyFonts shows a full glyph map, and they're eating your lunch on this feature at least! It would be awesome if Adobe…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. OpenType features are referenced in the 'Details' section with a link to a generic information page, but which features are actually supported by the current typeface are not listed.

Currently, seemingly the only way to see this information is to add the typeface to a web project, edit the project, and look at the highlighted options under the 'Character Set' heading.

This is important information in certain situations, as the presence of certain OpenType features may influence whether the typeface is suitable or not (e.g. finding a font with tabular figure support for a data-heavy application).

Thanks

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please indicate whether a font includes small caps and old style figures.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Adobe Fonts site is one of the shttiest user experiences I've come across in ages. Stop using the font ads/graphics and let me see the gddamned sample text I typed in the preview window. And why am I required to retype that sample text when I click on view font family??? Being Adobe, how can you not find competent designers? They obviously don't use the site themselves. I have SO many more complaints about the UX on the site and how y'all have complicated font usage, but this BS needs to be fixed immediately. You're messing with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Do not machine translate your site. It results in bad texts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When browsing fonts within the Adobe Fonts web site, it would great if each font file had a table of its glyphs able to view. Often I'll visit sites such as MyFonts to see glyphs details. But not every font carried on the Adobe Fonts service can be cross-referenced at the MyFonts site.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?