Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

51 results found

1. I have low vision issues and the Atkinson Hyperledgible is an excellent font for those of us who need to see through blurred text.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 筑紫オールドゴシックという最高のフォントをAdobe fontsでも使えるようにしてほしい!このフォントは日本中の映像作家やクリエイターに愛されています!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I need to access a font from an embroidery machine
    Cannot download it, therefore, cannot use it
    Since I'm paying for my fonts, shouldn't I be able to use them?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. RECENT DROP OF SUPPORT FOR TYPE 1 (FORMERLY "GOLD-STANDARD") AND DROPPING OF "NEED-TO-HAVE" STUFF LIKE TIMES AND HELVETICA FAMILIES HAVE PROMPTED THIS.

SOME FONTS HAVE BEEN DROPPED/REMOVED; SOME ARE CONSPICUOUS "GAPS" IN CRITICAL NEED-TO-HAVE FONTS/FAMILIES; SOME ARE THINGS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE TO HAVE (REQUESTS); AND SOME ARE STUFF YOU MAY HAVE ALREADY ADDED.

PLEASE FILL THE GAPS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. If we could have a way to access fonts as WOFF2 this would help with page speed when implementing them on websites. This could compress the file sizes by 30%.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hi,

Frutiger® by linotype font would be a massive upgrade to Adobe fonts. This font is commonly used for signage. This font should be in the top 10 of all designer fonts.

Is there any chance that this font would be available on Adobe fonts soon?

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fuente que incluya el abecedario; alfabeto dactilológico chileno, de lenguajes de señas como el LSCH

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hello! My name is Yordan and I'm from Bulgaria. Maybe you don't know where Cyrillic comes from, but I will tell you. The Early Cyrillic alphabet was developed during the 9th century AD at the Preslav Literary School in the First Bulgarian Empire. It's so bad that you don't have any fonts for Cyrillic and the Bulgarian language is not on the list with others that use the same alphabet. Remember the history!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. die Suche einer Schrift anhand eines Bildes funktioniert leider nicht über Firefox...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I feel I cannot adequately express how much I love the Adobe Utopia font (and its Italic version on particular). I would love to use it on my blog, but unfortunately the Adobe Fonts version lacks support for Central European characters - more precisely a couple of Romanian letters. Since I occasionally write in Romanian, using a font lacking these letters would look ugly and defeat the purpose of using Utopia in the first place. I know there are a couple of open-source expansions of Utopia with Central European characters, but all of them are missing the lovely Th ligature…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. As an Art Director for a small company I have to utilize templates in different apps (i.e. Google Docs, Canva) that others who do not have Adobe Application Training must use to create graphics. If I can't use Adobe Fonts to set up said templates, I can't make that our company brand font. PLEASE make your fonts more accessible to a wider audience! I agree someone should have an Adobe License to use them but I should be able to use them everywhere.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ich muss häufiger Texte in Mongolisch setzen.

Es ist immer sehr aufwendig dafür geeignete Schriftarten zu finden, weil es einige Unterschiede zum normalen kyrillischen Zeichensatz gibt, so wie er im Russischen verwendet wird. Auch der ukrainische und kasachische Zeichensatz enthält darüber hinaus noch weitere Zeichen, diese Sprachen kann ich aber bei Adobe direkt anwählen Mongolisch nicht!

Ich bin immer gezwungen für Mongolisch folgenden Test zu machen:

Beispieltext: §,$,%,&,ө Ѳ, ү Ү, ъ Ъ, Ертөнцийн, төрөлхтнийг, мөн, хүн, хүүхэд, сайтын

Da würde ich mir wünschen, dass sich das ändert!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. URGENT!!!!!

Adobe is discontinuing support for its own "gold standard" typw 1 fonts, but has no practical catalog of current collection, needed to know what fonnts I DO NOT need to replace.
    I NEED COMPLETE LIST OF 20K+ FONTS TO CONPARE WITH CURRENT COLLECTION.
    No practical means of doing so on Adobe web site.
    NEED COMPLETE CATALOG IMMEDIATELY (NEED LEAD TIME BEFORE ADOBE STOPS SUPPORTING ITS OWN TYPE 1 FORMAT)

OTHERWISE, CONTINUE SUPPORT FOR TYPE 1 IN CC UNTIL YOU CAN PROVIDE COMPLETE CATALOG.

SEARCHING SPECIFIC FONTS, OR BROWSING A FEW AT A TINME IMPRACTICAL BECAUSE IT MEANS 1000'S OF…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be great to have the possibility to add fonts to Wix websites. Wix has millions of users (designers, freelance, agencies) using Adobe and Wix daily.

We are in 2023, and adding adobe fonts to Wix is impossible because the requirements are otf or .ttf file format, and adobe doesn't allow font download files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ITC Avant Garde Gothic has a more extensive family as a standard. If you are supplying the font it would be nice for you to supply the usual versions Extra thin and Demi Bold rather than only part of the family.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add more game, arcade, video gaming type fonts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pretty simple, all typefaces at www.etceteratype.co are open source (and variable). They're already on Google Fonts, but it'd be even more convenient to have them built in to Adobe Fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Shouldn't there be a braille II type available?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The italic version of Quincy CF is missing for this family. The full family if available on MyFonts, but not Typekit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?