Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

49 results found

1. Please could you consider adding Annifont. This is a old graffiti font that I can not find lisense agreements for.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Could you please add these popular fonts to Adobe Fonts?

1. Helvetica
    2. Revue
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'm looking for more Typodermic fonts including the 'Good Timing' and 'Korataki' familites

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Al querer cargar las fuentes dentri de AI y desde la aplicación en línea, aparece un error en todas las fuentes: "Se ha producido un error al intentar añadir todas las fuentes. Es posible que algunas fuentes no se hayan añadido. Intentar de nuevo

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Dalton Maag recently (October 2023) released an extensive update (version 6.000) of Aktiv Grotesk, which include a significant amount of improvements and new features, including support for Malayalam script. It would be really helpful to please update to this new version on Adobe Fonts. Thanks in advance!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I have used it in so many past projects that I currently use and believe Adobe used to sell it in its Postscript format [which Adobe no longer supports]. Please make it available in the Adobe font library so that it can be used again in Adobe software.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Adobe does not have the font Gotham. This is a very popular font and it has been popular for a very long time. I was told by Adobe Support that it is not in the Adobe Fonts collection because it is a 3rd party font. For a long time, Adobe has been negligent and still carries way too little number of fonts, and not enough of the popular ones that are considered current to design. After collecting so much money from Adobe subscriptions, Adobe should be providing better and more fonts. This poses a huge problem for startups and freelancer…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Standard font used by the Australian Department of Defence.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hello,

Aktiv Grotesk font by Dalton Maag has a VF (variable) version for about couple years now, but that is not added to Adobe Fonts.

Also, the newest version of the font is 5.xx offered by the foundry, but it seems that we have version 4.xx on Adobe Fonts.

Please add the VF font variant of Aktiv Grotesk (as already offered for other Dalton Maag fonts here).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can we get more holiday fonts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Celtic fonts are seriously lacking- they would make a very useful addition!

Sincerely- Irish tv/film art departments

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi for the La Bohemienne Script font there are extended ligatures available when this font is purchased outside of Adobe. Can you please update the glyphs to include all available from the foundry. As a stationery designer these glyphs help make what I do very special. If it is possible to integrate an audit for this with other fonts I imagine it would be very helpful. Being a loyal adobe customer and often having to purchase fonts outside of adobe it would be very helpful if the full libraries of Adobe fonts are available without having to individually audit myself.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I came searching for illuminated capital letters - as in illuminated manuscripts. Nothing. There are zillions of these on old digitized manuscripts but I was hoping to find a whole font. If you've got some they don't come up under manuscript, or illuminated letters.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hello, I am requesting these two fonts. Please & thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hello, several of our customers are waiting for the Bembo font to be added to Adobe Font.

Along with so many others, I'd be delighted to see it integrated so that we can use it in our digital projects.

Thank you.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts-discussions/is-bembo-available-in-typekit/td-p/10445704

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please add an option for common icon standards > ZAPF DINGBATS, WINGDINGS, and WEBDINGS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. There are some HUGE gaps in Adobe collection, especially since you dropped former "gold-standard" Type 1.

This is a "wish-list" for OpenType fonts:

You need to replace some fonts you dropped, others that you never had, fill some gaping basic-stuff holes, flesh-out some families, try to keep things consistantly available, and some of this is simply stuff that would be nice to have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Although support for Type 1 fonts has ended, we have not removed any fonts from our service. Many of the fonts on your list are already included in the Adobe Fonts library as part of your Creative Cloud subscription. 

If you are looking to replace Type 1 fonts that are not offered in our library, we recommend reaching out to the foundry or their reseller. Further details and recommendations can be found in our help article.

19. I have low vision issues and the Atkinson Hyperledgible is an excellent font for those of us who need to see through blurred text.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 筑紫オールドゴシックという最高のフォントをAdobe fontsでも使えるようにしてほしい!このフォントは日本中の映像作家やクリエイターに愛されています!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?