Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

15 results found

1. To be able to download either a PDF or to be able to print a list of the Adobe Fonts library. Clients are requesting this daily.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Variable font controls are not appearing for those VF that are hosted by Adobe Fonts.
    Google Fonts and fonts you upload yourself work fine. I've tested, using the same font files, and it's an Adobe Fonts issue.

I don't know if this is something to be fixed on the Webflow side or the Adobe side, but since it's Adobe's product that isn't loading correctly, I hope you lean into the problem and see if you can solve it. I'm sure if you co-operate with Webflow you can solve this swiftly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01. No category  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi. There's currently no way to use Adobe Fonts with the new Gutenberg system in WordPress 6.5. That is, unless you add a 3rd party page builder theme.

As I hear it, they're building an API for their new WP font manager, so work is needed on the Adobe end to plug Adobe Fonts in.

This is a new / forthcoming issue. They published the release candidate of WP 6.5 a week ago, and before that it was a beta for a while.

I was asked by Adobe staff to post this here as a reply to a forum question.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. porque me dice que no me permite instalar una fuente que ya tenía instalada? además es una fuente que aparece en las fuentes disponibles...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hello Adobe team,

Hope this message finds you well. I've been utilizing Adobe's tools and services to enhance my creative projects, and I recently encountered a snag that I was hoping to address. While exploring Adobe Portfolio, I noticed that some fonts available in Adobe Fonts aren't accessible.

In particular, I was hoping to use the 'Gyst Variable' font for one of my projects, but it seems to be missing from the font library in Adobe Portfolio. Could you kindly shed some light on why certain fonts available in Adobe Fonts aren't compatible with Adobe Portfolio? I suspect that the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. There are various fonts available for styling purposes. However, defining fonts for reliable and safe text reading is a challenging discipline. There are many fonts and use cases where a character may look like another character. For example, 6 may look like 8 or vice versa, depending on the dimensions of the shapes and curves of the font. Also, if the text is highlighted or selected in a text field, the colour or background changes, the viewing angle or distance changes, the characters are unevenly spaced or too close, or a capital letter precedes the character. Especially, for numeric figures,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. もう少しフォント検索に対して力を入れてほしい!検索をしてこれだ!って見つけたこと一度もないです。ほかのアプリは見つけられるのに、なぜAdobeともあろう大企業ができないの?怠慢ですか?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I tried to use the search by image feature to see if there are any Adobe fonts similar to Genty, and most of the results it gave me were symbol fonts (where each letter types an icon instead of the letter itself). When identifying the letters in my image, it got most of them correct - I just had to correct the capital T and lowercase L, which were misidentified - which means it could tell it was a normal font, not a symbol font, and yet it still suggested symbol fonts as a possible match. I followed the guidelines…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Would be great if Adobe Fonts team could offer more clarity around your Feature Requests and Feedback system. :)

Just a couple starting ideas to improve the use of Adobe Fonts UserVoice!

1. Timeline for Planned & Started Features: I understand you can’t provide exact dates but it would be fantastic if you could share some kind of time scope to gauge when new features might be released.
      • Quarters: Q3 2024, Q1 2025, etc
      • or Months: 1 month, 3 months, 6months, 1 year, etc Or if that’s not possible,
      • at least the order in which planned features will be created, so…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Provide font preconnect link to optimise font loading (for example google fonts provide this)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. As an enthusiastic user of your diverse range of fonts, I am writing to express a significant need for a specific language filter: Lithuanian. This language, although small in its number of speakers, carries a historical and cultural significance that is often underestimated.

Lithuanian, belonging to the Baltic branch of the Indo-European languages, is often considered one of the oldest languages still in use today. It retains many archaic features, which are believed to be close to the original Proto-Indo-European language. This gives the Lithuanian language not only historical but also linguistic importance, as it provides valuable insights into the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Extra Costs for fonts if you use them for the clients website does not make sense. It is 2023 and there is no point in making "website use" not covered by the license. No one out there only uses print, at least not my clients. I see no point in using it for my work. Switched to google fonts again. Adobe fonts is useless if that is not changed.
    Just a feedback that you consider including website use or give a fast transparent way or options to over look it. No point in making it complicated for the user. Not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. No tag category for wingdings or dingbats which are icons and arrow head etc

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  2 comments  ·  01. No category  ·  Admin →
  14. Missing Bulgarian Cyrillic filter, it's a shame.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be great to have an option to copy a specific font (not the whole font family) as base64 string to directly use it in CSS as "src" of a @font-face rule.

This helps to get rid of flashing of fonts that have not yet been loaded. Making this possible on per font file bases allows us to add fonts that appear above-the-fold load with the page itself. Currently, while fonts from Adobe are loading the user sees a fallback font, when load completes it swaps the font causing a Cumulative Layout Shift if a few parameters dont match…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?