Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. I am a visual designer who firmly believes that font choice can make or break a brand. I would love to see the module in GPT/Bard to help me select a font that matches Adobe fonts for a brand character I can describe. Also, explain and educate you about the reasoning behind choosing these particular fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would love to see a section on a font’s page that shows complementary fonts (fonts that pair well with the searched font).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Enable the ability to REPLACE the default text "The quick brown fox jumped.." with your own text so you can see if the font matches your vision, and reduce time spent toggling back-and-forth between Photoshop & Adobe Font Library.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I don’t understand the structure of your Blog. I found this listing page when trying to find what was new in Adobe Fonts:

https://blog.adobe.com/en/topics/typography

I found that URL from visiting fonts.adobe.com > Latest on the blog

(Notice that top URL is within your Blog.)

But if someone goes to your Blog’s main landing page (https://blog.adobe.com)…then navigates to:

Blog > News > Product and company updates
    Filter criteria: Filters > Products > Typography
    (in the hopes of finding stuff related to Adobe Fonts; in other words the same subject matter as above: Typography), notice what happens:

The articles returned in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?