114 results found
-
Add a robust way to filter fonts by ALL OpenType features
Add a robust way to filter fonts by ALL OpenType features.
25 votes -
Cal Sans (SIL OFL) — one or two variable files. Give better geometric sans that also fills gaps.
This category keeps asking for the geometric classics — Gotham twice, Neutraface, Futura, Avant Garde. The answer has reasonably been licensing: “we do not have an agreement with the foundry,” with a suggestion to find something similar. Cal Sans is a well-engineered font that provides OHno Degular- & Polymath-level customization and beyond.
Cal Sans is SIL OFL, so the negotiation is done.
It’s one to two variable file(s) whose GEOM axis passes through four families, from accessibility-first grotesque to full geometry. One slider, no stylistic sets needed. A real optical-size axis means 8 pt and 45 pt are separate drawings,…
9 votes -
your font search results page is a design mess. You have no idea where to look for the results youre searching. Too cluttered.
The results page is a mess. It's as if you're trying to show what a great designer you are. Just the information on the fonts is needed. Not examples in a myriad of colours across a myriad of styles.
9 votes -
Cyrillic
There is no Cyrillic filter option on https://fonts.adobe.com/. I wanted to upgrade my Adobe account to include Illustrator, but all the work I am going to do is with Cyrillic fonts and upon trying to see if there are any good ones on Adobe, I couldn't because the filter is simply missing. I am guessing the same is true for the in-app search as well.
7 votes -
Have the fonts that are activated online actually show up in the software!
It would be amazing if the fonts that I am forced to activate online would actually show up in the software!! Once they are activated, I get to use them! There are many times I reopen my project and the fonts are missing even though Adobe says they are activated in the cloud. Amazing theory but their software doesn't initiate them. Perhaps the developers should focus on having them work.
6 votes -
Ability to use fonts offline
I need to be able to use adobe fonts when offline! I‘m on a trip right now and wanted to use the time to work. Well, tough luck, i can‘t because the adobe fonts got removed/deactivated.
6 votesThe key to using Adobe Fonts offline is to 1. Not log out of the Creative Cloud desktop app, and 2. Don't shut down your computer. As long as you remain signed in after losing internet, you should be able to continue working with the fonts.
I know this is not ideal, and I'm sorry to hear you ran into this issue. Our team appreciates your feedback and we hope to improve this experience.
-
Fonts Should Not "Expire"
It's very annoying and time-consuming to open a document and be told that all fonts included are inactive. Then I have to open up the Creative Cloud app, the fonts webpage, etc. to go "renew" or re-download the fonts.
Bonus: None of this has worked and even after uninstalling and reinstalling the fonts, InDesign still says they are inactive.
Bonus 2: How are these fonts "expired"? I work with these fonts in the same document at least once a month, and I have for the past two years.
This is such a waste of time. If I was a freelancer…
5 votes -
make 3rd party fonts available on Adobe font foundry
Adobe does not have the font Gotham. This is a very popular font and it has been popular for a very long time. I was told by Adobe Support that it is not in the Adobe Fonts collection because it is a 3rd party font. For a long time, Adobe has been negligent and still carries way too little number of fonts, and not enough of the popular ones that are considered current to design. After collecting so much money from Adobe subscriptions, Adobe should be providing better and more fonts. This poses a huge problem for startups and freelancer…
5 votes -
Add a Pairs-Well-With feature
I would love to see a section on a font’s page that shows complementary fonts (fonts that pair well with the searched font).
5 votes -
A separate fontmanager.
A sturdy and failsafe fontmanager, apart from the CC app. With sets, folders, rankings. This makes it more easy to activate / deactivate font sets per project.
4 votes -
Add Photoshop’s Match Font Engine in After Effects 2025
- The user selects or imports a screenshot containing text.
- The panel analyzes the letterforms in the image.
- It searches for visually similar fonts.
- It displays the closest matches and allows the user to apply or activate the selected font in After Effects.
Its Match font, but in after effects.
3 votes -
Improve your font search parameters.
The parameters/meta tagging used to search fonts clearly does not match designer vernacular. Definitely feels like a bunch of techys/engineers designed the parameters. I have 10,000 fonts loaded on my computer and feel like your library lacks compared to mine which I know is not true. But I will choose scrolling through my 10,000 over using adobe fonts search functions most of the time because I do not find success in what I am looking for. the fact that I can only look at like 10 fonts per page, and how fonts are shown is slow and cumbersome. Hate to…
3 votes -
Enable Dingbats/Symbol/Emoji/Ornament font search
I would love to have a possibility to click on a tag to search for fonts that only have symbols, like Swing King or others. When I enter "symbol" or "icon" or "ornament" in the search or click on the ornament tag in the side bar, I get results that are normal fonts or results that don't match my search in other ways. Please fix the mistakes in the results. For example, I was looking for a font with the name Icon (like Swing King Icons) and I got many results that did not have icon in their names nor…
3 votes -
Search by shape characteristics, such as Tall, Thin, etc.
Search needs to be more robust. When I need a certain visual characteristic, the search results are poor when you use words like "Tall," "Thin," "Wide," "Gradient," etc. Search needs to be improved to help visually minded people by providing results based on visual descriptions.
3 votes -
PLEASE make it possible to delete foreign fonts from FontBook. They take up too much room on my font list when using Illustrator. PLEASE!
PLEASE make it possible to delete foreign fonts from FontBook. They take up too much room on my font list when using Illustrator. PLEASE! I have no idea how to do it. That is your job!
3 votes -
Adding fonts to Illustrator can be a little cumbersome.
Adding fonts would be easier if I didn't have to restart Adobe Illustrator every time to utilize it.
3 votes -
3 votes
-
Adding fonts to Wix websites.
It would be great to have the possibility to add fonts to Wix websites. Wix has millions of users (designers, freelance, agencies) using Adobe and Wix daily.
We are in 2023, and adding adobe fonts to Wix is impossible because the requirements are otf or .ttf file format, and adobe doesn't allow font download files.
3 votes -
Fonts failing
How to resolve fonts failing to load properly. I regularly need close down and re-open the Adobe version of Futura (PT) to get it work.
3 votes -
Helvetica Neue Disappeared
I updated my Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD - after that on all flyers and wireframes I had Helvetica Neue used, replaced the font. And surprisingly, I have been using it for a long time and now I cannot even see it on the list.
What just happened?
3 votesHi Rafia – I apologize for the inconvenience! Unfortunately we haven't offered any version of Helvetica as part of our library.
My guess is that the font was installed locally on your computer. I'm sorry we couldn't be more helpful here.
- Don't see your idea?