Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

72 results found

1. Please indicate whether a font includes small caps and old style figures.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Font name is Circular STD and it's not on Adobe font lists. So there is an option to take pics to look for similar fonts. After scanning the image of the font, it doesn't do anything. Why is there option to upload images if it doesn't do anything?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The Adobe Fonts site is one of the shttiest user experiences I've come across in ages. Stop using the font ads/graphics and let me see the gddamned sample text I typed in the preview window. And why am I required to retype that sample text when I click on view font family??? Being Adobe, how can you not find competent designers? They obviously don't use the site themselves. I have SO many more complaints about the UX on the site and how y'all have complicated font usage, but this BS needs to be fixed immediately. You're messing with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Do not machine translate your site. It results in bad texts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would really like to "pin" a font I know I will be using to the "Search fonts" sample text windows. A small sub-card in the top left of the window could work great to display a short string driven by a text input and dropdown search of saved fonts in the filters tab.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. There is no Cyrillic filter option on https://fonts.adobe.com/. I wanted to upgrade my Adobe account to include Illustrator, but all the work I am going to do is with Cyrillic fonts and upon trying to see if there are any good ones on Adobe, I couldn't because the filter is simply missing. I am guessing the same is true for the in-app search as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Have the ability to view multiple lines of text in the sample text preview. It's hard to see if a font is good for body copy with only one line preview.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. This is similar to "favorites" but allows the option to create folders to save favorited fonts to. For example, when I start a new design project, I would like to collect/save font options to a unique folder to browse through and/or send to other Adobe CC users to view (much like moodboards on Behance).

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When browsing fonts within the Adobe Fonts web site, it would great if each font file had a table of its glyphs able to view. Often I'll visit sites such as MyFonts to see glyphs details. But not every font carried on the Adobe Fonts service can be cross-referenced at the MyFonts site.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Once in a while I want to view my favorited / hearted fonts. But those are hard to find.

Why not having the Favorites page ccessible througout every page in Adobe Fonts?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add a way to "favorite and/or save" Foundries like LiebeFont so we can be alerted every time a new font is offered!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?