Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

68 results found

1. Why adobe font hasnt search by Cyrillic font indicator?
    my language is bulgarian, but cyrillic fonts are used by 70 languages and about 300 milions people. There are Macedonian, Russian, Serbian... my country is missing. But most fonts for Cyrillic countries have the same letters.
    The search option in adobe has to have cyrillic!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. You need to show complete glyph map ... we purchase/activate/download much of the type we used based on the presence of specific features. Display type is often picked based on particular characters, ligatures, etc; text faces picked on the basis of features that we need (sc, osf, etc) ... today I needed type with circled numerals, but couldn't figure out a way to find that info on your site, but luckily Molly helped me out via social channels. MyFonts shows a full glyph map, and they're eating your lunch on this feature at least! It would be awesome if Adobe…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It is difficult to find the font of images with white text since you can't highlight the right spot. If there were an option to change the background to black, you could see the text in question.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It returns a "Sorry, these results have expired" message multiple times on different browsers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I'd like to be able to search for fonts that would be suitable for athletic wear by searching for smart keywords such as "athletic" or "varsity".

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I wish we could have better tags for searching fonts, as well as using multiple filters at once. Adobe font's should just steal what dafont.com uses. It takes way too long to find a font I need on their site

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. フォント検索・追加のページが重すぎて、表示されるのに時間がかかりすぎるので改善してほしい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. While browsing fonts, the previews of the fonts are not displayed with language specific glyphs, even when filtering fonts with chosen language support is selected. These glyphs can be previewed only on a subpage of individual font, making it very difficult to quickly check, whether the previewed font has a proper accents and localization.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. What it says on the tin. It's exhausting having to curate my own lists when this is such a basic category to sort by. It makes no sense that one of the leaders in design software has less functional organization than designer uploaded, pay-by-the-font websites.

We all love Beloved, but we can't keep using it on everything.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please, add "Bulgarian" in languages/writing systems. I'm amazed that there are Russian, Belorussian and even Macedonian, but no Bulgarian. At least this is the origin country of Cyrillic Alphabet. Have you ever heard of St. Cyril and Methodius?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. To be able to Pair fonts easier without having to install/ remove them

• select your primary body font, then be able search/filter fonts to use as heading fonts without having to 'install/add fonts'

• or be able to select a range of fonts you're interested in, then be able to pair it with your chosen body font. similar to how in ecommerce you can compare products

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 「日本語」のフィルターをかけて検索しているのに、韓国語や中国語のフォントが検索結果一覧に表示されます。
    それらのフォントは平仮名や片仮名を使用することができますが、漢字の形が違うのでおそらく日本人が日本語を使用する目的でアクティベートする事はほとんどないでしょう。
    字の形が違うと多くの日本人は違和感を感じ、ネイティブが書いた文章でない事を確信します。
    現状ではフィルターの意味をなしていません。
    私たちの言語が雑に扱われているようで不快でもあります。
    きちんと目的にフォーカスした検索結果だけを表示して頂ければ、快適にAdobe Fontsを使い続ける事ができます。
    よろしくお願いします。

DeepL translation

Korean and Chinese fonts appear in the search results list, even though the search is filtered for "Japanese.
    Those fonts can be used for hiragana and katakana, but they are probably rarely activated by Japanese people for the purpose of using Japanese because of the different shapes of kanji characters.
    Many Japanese people feel uncomfortable when the character forms are different and are convinced that the text is not written by a native Japanese speaker.
    Currently, the filter makes no sense.
    It is uncomfortable to feel as if our language…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The new "Add Font" button is not as clear as it used to be. I'm pretty sure it used to say "Activate Font" and then turned blue when it was turned on. Now there's no shading or color difference, so you can barely see which font weights are activated and which aren't. Also not sure why each button needs the Adobe Cloud icon—I know Adobe REALLY REALLY REALLY wants people to love the Cloud (I don't) but this isn't helping.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Font preview (trending, newest, hidden gems, staff pick aso) loads extremly slow or not at all in all browsers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I never use the Finnish translations in web or apps because it sucks and if I ever have a problem, it's hard to find help for it.

I have English set as my language everywhere possible but it always defaults to Finnish on the website. It's annoying.

The Finnish translation for Funky is "upea". In what world is that the same thing?? Really tells you about the quality of the translations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. OpenType features are referenced in the 'Details' section with a link to a generic information page, but which features are actually supported by the current typeface are not listed.

Currently, seemingly the only way to see this information is to add the typeface to a web project, edit the project, and look at the highlighted options under the 'Character Set' heading.

This is important information in certain situations, as the presence of certain OpenType features may influence whether the typeface is suitable or not (e.g. finding a font with tabular figure support for a data-heavy application).

Thanks

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When browsing fonts within the Adobe Fonts web site, it would great if each font file had a table of its glyphs able to view. Often I'll visit sites such as MyFonts to see glyphs details. But not every font carried on the Adobe Fonts service can be cross-referenced at the MyFonts site.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 字體:「字由点字青花隶」及「字由点字青花楷」預覽的圖片放反了

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Could we have a specific category for display fonts? It would be very helpful
    to appear in the left panel, in the filters.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?