Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

71 results found

1. Have the ability to view multiple lines of text in the sample text preview. It's hard to see if a font is good for body copy with only one line preview.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. please place a filter in the adobe font library for which fonts have ligatures and swashes. it is truly disappointing to have to load a font in an application before seeing if they have ligatures/swatches—takes much time. thank you for your good help.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. SCROLLING IN LARGE QUANTITIES
    If I as a professional am looking for a font I want to be able to scroll. Now I have to look and then click to the next page over and over again. This gives a big delay in the process. Websites like DaFont give you the option to look per 25, 500 100 or 200 fonts. I d not understand how a company specialized in graphic software can miss this and needs to be asked for this feature.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 「日本語」のフィルターをかけて検索しているのに、韓国語や中国語のフォントが検索結果一覧に表示されます。
    それらのフォントは平仮名や片仮名を使用することができますが、漢字の形が違うのでおそらく日本人が日本語を使用する目的でアクティベートする事はほとんどないでしょう。
    字の形が違うと多くの日本人は違和感を感じ、ネイティブが書いた文章でない事を確信します。
    現状ではフィルターの意味をなしていません。
    私たちの言語が雑に扱われているようで不快でもあります。
    きちんと目的にフォーカスした検索結果だけを表示して頂ければ、快適にAdobe Fontsを使い続ける事ができます。
    よろしくお願いします。

DeepL translation

Korean and Chinese fonts appear in the search results list, even though the search is filtered for "Japanese.
    Those fonts can be used for hiragana and katakana, but they are probably rarely activated by Japanese people for the purpose of using Japanese because of the different shapes of kanji characters.
    Many Japanese people feel uncomfortable when the character forms are different and are convinced that the text is not written by a native Japanese speaker.
    Currently, the filter makes no sense.
    It is uncomfortable to feel as if our language…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When i download a font, it's usually because I have in mind a specific requirement that I need it for. For example, some fonts I've downloaded for use in western themes, others because they resemble a specific old font used in a particular book and yet others for numerals only that i want. Keeping track of these is impossible because often several months may elapse between downloading and usage. Would love to be able to add a custom description to a font when downloading or using and then be able to search for those words when i'm looking for it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Font name is Circular STD and it's not on Adobe font lists. So there is an option to take pics to look for similar fonts. After scanning the image of the font, it doesn't do anything. Why is there option to upload images if it doesn't do anything?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. To be able to search for specific attributes in font families that are symbols or outlined or illustrative would be helpful. I have a project where I need to use a lot of symbols and I would like to be able to see all of the symbols available. At this point, there are no predetermined tags for symbols.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Matching fonts - your select a font from an image tool is completely useless. the page hangs. The page refreshes inself constantly, and when I finally did get an image uploaded, it just sit there "scanning" the image and did nothing. Very frustrating.

See issue here https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/vs/upload

Don't offer tools if they dont' work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would really like to "pin" a font I know I will be using to the "Search fonts" sample text windows. A small sub-card in the top left of the window could work great to display a short string driven by a text input and dropdown search of saved fonts in the filters tab.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There is no Cyrillic filter option on https://fonts.adobe.com/. I wanted to upgrade my Adobe account to include Illustrator, but all the work I am going to do is with Cyrillic fonts and upon trying to see if there are any good ones on Adobe, I couldn't because the filter is simply missing. I am guessing the same is true for the in-app search as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In the Creative Cloud app, fonts families appear with panels fully open. It annoys me to have to scroll! There should be the ability to collapse all fonts families at once instead of having to do it individually. Even better would be a way to search for a font in the app. The search field in the CC app searches for other things that take me to the Adobe website. I would to be able to search for a font and activate/deactivate it within the app without having to scroll to find it!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When you enter your own type in the main search, keep the same custom-entered type when you click into a specific typeface.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. What it says on the tin. It's exhausting having to curate my own lists when this is such a basic category to sort by. It makes no sense that one of the leaders in design software has less functional organization than designer uploaded, pay-by-the-font websites.

We all love Beloved, but we can't keep using it on everything.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Font preview (trending, newest, hidden gems, staff pick aso) loads extremly slow or not at all in all browsers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. On Monotype, or stock sites like iStock, you can create your own named lightboxes for different projects of saved collections of fonts. It's pretty limiting to only use the pre-create font collections, I feel like it's hard to find what I'm looking for and half of font usage is being able to find the right thing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hi, I just tried to do an image search for a font and the results didn't include the correct font, but it was Aviano Wedge which you do have, and is very unique looking so I'm surprised it didn't come up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Search by theme
    I would like to be able to search by theme like Romantic, Celtic, Athletic, etc in Adobe Fonts. I've had minimal luck doing a google search.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Create a filter to view and further refine only the standard fonts shipped with Adobe Creative Cloud. My enterprise license does not allow the use of Adobe Fonts and I frequently have trouble finding suitable fonts that have the styles required inside (bold, italic, etc.) It would be nice to be able to drill down and compare my options on this site since clicking them one by one in InDesign is time consuming.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Adobe Fonts site is one of the shttiest user experiences I've come across in ages. Stop using the font ads/graphics and let me see the gddamned sample text I typed in the preview window. And why am I required to retype that sample text when I click on view font family??? Being Adobe, how can you not find competent designers? They obviously don't use the site themselves. I have SO many more complaints about the UX on the site and how y'all have complicated font usage, but this BS needs to be fixed immediately. You're messing with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hello, Adobe Fonts Team,

the same idea here! Add Bulgarian Cyrillic in browse fonts filter. If you bother to check, the Cyrillic alphabet was invented in Bulgaria and spread around the world: in Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, etc. It turns out that your search engine is missing the original Cyrillic alphabet, and only has secondary ones. That's not very professional, right?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?