Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

71 results found

1. Matching fonts - your select a font from an image tool is completely useless. the page hangs. The page refreshes inself constantly, and when I finally did get an image uploaded, it just sit there "scanning" the image and did nothing. Very frustrating.

See issue here https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/vs/upload

Don't offer tools if they dont' work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When browsing fonts within the Adobe Fonts web site, it would great if each font file had a table of its glyphs able to view. Often I'll visit sites such as MyFonts to see glyphs details. But not every font carried on the Adobe Fonts service can be cross-referenced at the MyFonts site.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 字體:「字由点字青花隶」及「字由点字青花楷」預覽的圖片放反了

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Could we have a specific category for display fonts? It would be very helpful
    to appear in the left panel, in the filters.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why is there no access to my account information from fonts.adobe.com in the header of the page like every other Adobe page? I have multiple adobe profiles and need to switch between them, there should be easy access to switch profiles when going to Fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. This is similar to "favorites" but allows the option to create folders to save favorited fonts to. For example, when I start a new design project, I would like to collect/save font options to a unique folder to browse through and/or send to other Adobe CC users to view (much like moodboards on Behance).

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. To be able to search for specific attributes in font families that are symbols or outlined or illustrative would be helpful. I have a project where I need to use a lot of symbols and I would like to be able to see all of the symbols available. At this point, there are no predetermined tags for symbols.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. On Monotype, or stock sites like iStock, you can create your own named lightboxes for different projects of saved collections of fonts. It's pretty limiting to only use the pre-create font collections, I feel like it's hard to find what I'm looking for and half of font usage is being able to find the right thing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When i download a font, it's usually because I have in mind a specific requirement that I need it for. For example, some fonts I've downloaded for use in western themes, others because they resemble a specific old font used in a particular book and yet others for numerals only that i want. Keeping track of these is impossible because often several months may elapse between downloading and usage. Would love to be able to add a custom description to a font when downloading or using and then be able to search for those words when i'm looking for it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please indicate whether a font includes small caps and old style figures.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Insert Greek sentence in Sample Text

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Give high level categories to narrow down search.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. すべてのフォント > TAGS のそれぞれのタグが、日本語OSの環境では文字化けして読めません。そのため、タグを使っての絞り込みができません。「View more」を押しても表示は化けたままです。同様のバグ報告がありますが、かなり緊急性が高いので早急な修正をお願いします。

検索用のフィルターの文字が化ける
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A9%E3%83%A0-discussions/%E6%A4%9C%E7%B4%A2%E7%94%A8%E3%81%AE%E3%83%95%E3%82%A3%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%81%AE%E6%96%87%E5%AD%97%E3%81%8C%E5%8C%96%E3%81%91%E3%82%8B/td-p/13395214?profile.language=ja

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I’d like to see more than X number of fonts at a time when browsing!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Create a filter to view and further refine only the standard fonts shipped with Adobe Creative Cloud. My enterprise license does not allow the use of Adobe Fonts and I frequently have trouble finding suitable fonts that have the styles required inside (bold, italic, etc.) It would be nice to be able to drill down and compare my options on this site since clicking them one by one in InDesign is time consuming.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Font name is Circular STD and it's not on Adobe font lists. So there is an option to take pics to look for similar fonts. After scanning the image of the font, it doesn't do anything. Why is there option to upload images if it doesn't do anything?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hi, I just tried to do an image search for a font and the results didn't include the correct font, but it was Aviano Wedge which you do have, and is very unique looking so I'm surprised it didn't come up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Search by theme
    I would like to be able to search by theme like Romantic, Celtic, Athletic, etc in Adobe Fonts. I've had minimal luck doing a google search.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Adobe Fonts site is one of the shttiest user experiences I've come across in ages. Stop using the font ads/graphics and let me see the gddamned sample text I typed in the preview window. And why am I required to retype that sample text when I click on view font family??? Being Adobe, how can you not find competent designers? They obviously don't use the site themselves. I have SO many more complaints about the UX on the site and how y'all have complicated font usage, but this BS needs to be fixed immediately. You're messing with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can you provide a way to figure out which font can be used as a substitute for an expiring Type 1 font? Many of my long-term projects use classic fonts like Univers and I'm finding it hard to find a similar substitute.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?