Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

50 results found

1. When searching "calson", the multiple fonts with "Caslon" in the title do not appear in the results, instead I get similarly spelled words or perhaps fonts that reference caslon in the description. Top fonts that actually contain the keyword still appear as suggestions when typing in the search bar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When I had the Palomino font in my indesign project it caused the program to stop responding when I tried to export. When I removed the font it exported just fine. So there might be a bug in the font.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I cannot active the fonts - Barteldes Small "Bold" after installed, but other's fonts are active.

What can I do?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hightower font issues.
    I installed the font at fonts.abobe.com - it was supposedly available in the Creative Cloud app. It was not in the app. It was not in Illustrator. I restarted Creative Cloud and Illustrator - no joy. I added/removed multiple times before it was available - sometimes removing the family would only remove one of the 2 fonts.
    This is for a minor text change in a production job. I cannot afford to spend 20 minutes getting your fonts to work in order to make a 5 second text change. This is not an isolated case.
    I am…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  7. The font Avalanche should support Swedish characters, but the letter Å doesn't appear correct (Ä and Ö aren't perfect either but they work).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When searching "calson", the multiple fonts with "Caslon" in the title do not appear in the results, instead I get similarly spelled words or perhaps fonts that reference caslon in the description. Top fonts that actually contain the keyword still appear as suggestions when typing in the search bar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The font "Crayonize" can't be added to the Cloud :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. For fonts like this one https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/hellofont-id-jun-li#details-section+hellofont-id-junli-regular the "How to Use" sections claims the font name will display in English. However, in Illustrator the font name is only displaying in Chinese, meaning if you search for Junli, you don't get any results. Please either make it searchable within apps in multiple languages, or at least update the description on the font webpage so users aren't misled.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Lato typefaces you have display the wrong '⅘' (it appears as 4/8 rather than 4/5; There's no Unicode for 4/8).

This has long been fixed in the Lato source, in v3.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The font called The Seasons doesn't include the Øø (it shows Oo), but when looking at it on Myfonts there is an Øø, so it must be a bug or it hasn't ben updated to final version. The italic version has Øø

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  13. Dalton Maag recently updated their Aktiv Grotesk family with a wider range of weights and widths, with specific expanded and much welcomed support for Hebrew. As part of the expansion the Hebrew letterforms were seriously updated, but for some reason the 8 styles of the previous version were not updated (light, regular, medium and bold, upright and italic of each). Now different weights have different letterforms - please update the original styles as well so we can all have a cohesive family to use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 我在安装了思源黑体,我确定已经安装到了本地,Adobe系列软件以及其他软件均可使用,但是在过了一段时间之后,思源黑体这个字体经常会消失在我软件的选项当中,这个真的很奇怪,反反复复好多次了。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Brandon Grotesque font has support for Cyrillic characters in all styles, but for some unknown reason, after installing it from Adobe Fonts, not all styles display the text correctly. For example, only light and bold work, and tofu is displayed in other styles.
    This problem occurs not only to me, but to all my colleagues, so I assume that the problem is in the font.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. This error message kept coming up when I would try to upload the image I need to search the text for. This has always worked for me up until now, I tried changing internet connection, closing adobe fonts & reopening, turning my computer on and off, other image files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a visible warning message when there is a bug like this one, lasting so long. I've wasted a lot of time trying to fix the issue. No need that others waste their time too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  18. I have installed the font Transducer on my Mac. But when i type our letters " ú á ó " in illustrator, then the font switches to another font. It works fine when pasting these fonts into a text field with the Transducer font, but not when typing the ´ first and then o "ó" which we do ..

The Transducer Variable font works as it should, but not Transducer ..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Coordinated Variable font is glitching - letters M a and e are not right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hello !
    J'utilise la famille de police Roboto via Creative Cloud depuis peu, alors que je l'obtenais dans Connect Font avant.
    J'ai remarqué qu'il y a un décalage vertical sur les lettres ; pensez-vous que ceci est un bug et que cela peut être résolu ?
    Merci !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?