Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

265 results found

1. Your current categorization "system" – Hallowe'en (?!), Fun, Futuristic, etc. – appeals to amateurs and is near useless to professional typesetters.

I want to be able to see if a font has small caps, is suitable for body copy in books or is better for headlines and display, etc. It would also be great to be able to view by date designed and other typographic fine-tuning options.

Adobe has been in the font business for many decades. I would think that you could offer far better tools to find your font offerings.

Thanks,

Gareth

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Users should be able to 'hide' fonts that they don't want to see in the drop down menu. System fonts like 'Noto Sans' essentially divide the whole menu with a large number of fonts that can't be deleted from the system. Having the ability to hide these fonts is the solution that many people have been asking for, but for some reason both adobe and apple have ignored the problem.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When searching "calson", the multiple fonts with "Caslon" in the title do not appear in the results, instead I get similarly spelled words or perhaps fonts that reference caslon in the description. Top fonts that actually contain the keyword still appear as suggestions when typing in the search bar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The results page is a mess. It's as if you're trying to show what a great designer you are. Just the information on the fonts is needed. Not examples in a myriad of colours across a myriad of styles.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Adobe Fonts recently updated the way search results work. If there are no results for your query, recommended fonts are displayed instead. There is a disclaimer message at the top right, but it is very easy to get confused and think the desired font is somehow further down in the results. Please return the previous "no fonts found" messaging to the top of the search results, and place the font suggestions in a separate section below.

Search has also worsened in quality recently, making search results more difficult to parse. When searching "Caslon", three rows of suggestions appear for unrelated…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. To be able to download either a PDF or to be able to print a list of the Adobe Fonts library. Clients are requesting this daily.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When I had the Palomino font in my indesign project it caused the program to stop responding when I tried to export. When I removed the font it exported just fine. So there might be a bug in the font.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would need an medium style of the font Pragmatica. It is available in the condensed version, but not in the basic version. is there a reason why? I would need it as soon as possible.
    Yours Melina

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to be able to search through only variable fonts. At current, searching 'variable' does not show variable fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Could you allow collapsing all font family names at once in the font manager, please? It is not productive to collapse one by one, and the view of everything expanded by default is very bad. Thanks!

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I cannot active the fonts - Barteldes Small "Bold" after installed, but other's fonts are active.

What can I do?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'm looking for more Typodermic fonts including the 'Good Timing' and 'Korataki' familites

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I need to find a way to find a monospaced font with a slash zero. Why is there no key word for Slash or Dotted zero?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Esim. Etsin kirjasinkirjain-fonttia ja tiettyä paksuutta. Miksi en näe mitään vaihtoehtoa valituilla spekseillä?
    Kaikki 3861 kirjasinperhettä kyllä näkyy, mutta tarvitsen spesifioitua hakua!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please could you consider adding Annifont. This is a old graffiti font that I can not find lisense agreements for.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Scanning an image of a font on a clothing image gave unexpected result.
    Instead of finding a similar font. The results was of a lot of sloppy handwrinting fonts. See attached image for what I expected a slab serif result not the first hit to be Sandoll BaikzongyulPil Md.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?