Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

276 results found

1. Please could you consider adding Annifont. This is a old graffiti font that I can not find lisense agreements for.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Hello,

I get error messages when converting new Word documents to pdf. Microsoft has made Aptos it's new standard font and this font is not in Adobe. Can it be added?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Whatever MyFonts.com is doing is absolutely SMOKING you guys. I literally EVERY TIME, go to this site to quickly identify the text I need.

I find myself wasting a lot of time screenshotting their text, going into paint mode, rendering it as a PNG, THEN going into Illustrator to make an image trace ONLY BECAUSE you guys have very and I mean VERY RARELY identify the text that I need. You have a lot of fonts to choose from but your identifier on the site absolutely SUCKS.

Time is MONEY and due to the majority of the circumstances, I NEVER…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I'm using a Pretendered font and every time I turn on an illustration file, I get an error that doesn't have the font applied. And there are times when I connect to the illustration, the Pretender font is not in the font. It's been a while since I activated the Pretend font. That's why I'm tired of waiting every time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  6. Hello, Adobe Fonts Team,

the same idea here! Add Bulgarian Cyrillic in browse fonts filter. If you bother to check, the Cyrillic alphabet was invented in Bulgaria and spread around the world: in Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, etc. It turns out that your search engine is missing the original Cyrillic alphabet, and only has secondary ones. That's not very professional, right?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When I search for a specific font it's for a specific job and that's the font I need. There are times when substituting anything else is not acceptable. Please, first show me the font I need or tell me you don't have it, then add suggestions. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Stop sending me daily messages - for at least a month - telling me that Bree font has been installed, when it obviously hasn't.
    Or advise how to turn it off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hi,

I've come across a problem with some fonts, where the paths of the characters overlap. This happens when the text has only strokes and no fill or when the stroke is above the fill (screenshot: Roboto Condensed outline overlapping InDesign).

The problems seems to occur mostly with variable fonts, but it happens also with static fonts. For example Roboto Condensed font family (downloaded from fonts.google.com, not activated through Adobe Fonts) has this issue with their static fonts (the font has static and variable versions, variable is not installed).

I've had the same outcome in several Adobe software, such as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  10. Scanning an image of a font on a clothing image gave unexpected result.
    Instead of finding a similar font. The results was of a lot of sloppy handwrinting fonts. See attached image for what I expected a slab serif result not the first hit to be Sandoll BaikzongyulPil Md.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hello,

it would be nice to search for a certain font-look-a-like AND simultaneously search for features that are needed. For example when you need a typo that supports Romanian language (glyphs) but it must look like Interstate which doesn't support Romanian glyphs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Could you please add these popular fonts to Adobe Fonts?

1. Helvetica
    2. Revue
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I mean people spent plenty of money over the years on really well-designed font collections...often time these cannot be uploaded to CS. The very least you could do is offer more high-quality type from prestigious type houses...not the generic knock-offs. Your job is to make it easier for designers to do great work. Please do not start in about the expense of licenses, you have no trouble charging your own customers hefty monthly fees. So please improve the font experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Offer a Braille font in your fonts available to your users. I am a designer, and a very long time user of Adobe products. I design a lot of interior signage and a Braille font is essential to my work. In this day, not offering a ADA approved Braille font is ridiculous and terribly un-PC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. non ci sta come fate, non trovo il font bauhaus f*****o

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A way to tag fonts or categorize them so they are easier to find in CC.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. In the Creative Cloud app, fonts families appear with panels fully open. It annoys me to have to scroll! There should be the ability to collapse all fonts families at once instead of having to do it individually. Even better would be a way to search for a font in the app. The search field in the CC app searches for other things that take me to the Adobe website. I would to be able to search for a font and activate/deactivate it within the app without having to scroll to find it!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Variable font controls are not appearing for those VF that are hosted by Adobe Fonts.
    Google Fonts and fonts you upload yourself work fine. I've tested, using the same font files, and it's an Adobe Fonts issue.

I don't know if this is something to be fixed on the Webflow side or the Adobe side, but since it's Adobe's product that isn't loading correctly, I hope you lean into the problem and see if you can solve it. I'm sure if you co-operate with Webflow you can solve this swiftly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01. No category  ·  Admin →
  20. Hi. There's currently no way to use Adobe Fonts with the new Gutenberg system in WordPress 6.5. That is, unless you add a 3rd party page builder theme.

As I hear it, they're building an API for their new WP font manager, so work is needed on the Adobe end to plug Adobe Fonts in.

This is a new / forthcoming issue. They published the release candidate of WP 6.5 a week ago, and before that it was a beta for a while.

I was asked by Adobe staff to post this here as a reply to a forum question.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01. No category  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?