Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

301 results found

1. Could you allow collapsing all font family names at once in the font manager, please? It is not productive to collapse one by one, and the view of everything expanded by default is very bad. Thanks!

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. To be able to download either a PDF or to be able to print a list of the Adobe Fonts library. Clients are requesting this daily.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please add Fugue font to Adobe!! Very needed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When I'm looking at a font pack (ex: https://fonts.adobe.com/collections/typography-welcome-pack), I have to click each font individually to activate the full family. Can we get a button for each font on the page of the font pack to activate them?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ich brauche dringend eine Übersicht über alle verfügbaren Gylphen einer Schrift (inklusive einer Zahl, wieviele es genau sind). Nur so kann ich mit Sicherheit sagen, ob eine Schrift bestimmte Sprachen komplett unterstützt oder Wörter in einem Text korrekt darstellt und für ein Projekt geeignet ist.

Und bitte: Fangt endlich an mit einer korrekten Klassifizierung! „Lustig“ ist keine Kategorie für Schriften! Und „Von Frauen gestaltet“ erst recht nicht. Das ist schlicht BS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When browsing fonts to download, it's tough to see how the font would look due to how they are presented. It would be much better if the fonts were in black on a white background because they are too confusing to look at the moment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I need to find a way to find a monospaced font with a slash zero. Why is there no key word for Slash or Dotted zero?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When using Duffy Script in a web page, it overruns the width of its containing paragraph. You can see the issue in this jsfiddle by making the width of the right-hand pane smaller: https://jsfiddle.net/GeorgeMooWoof/4x50etdy/8/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why not sort the fonts in order of Unicode compliance when a sample sentence is entered? (I do not need to see the "featured" fonts when most of the characters I actually need are represented by rectangles.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It's very sad to see how much Adobe's quality, in all of its products, is decreasing over the time. There are fewer fonts in it's portfolio and have removed fonts that were included in past time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. URGENT REQUEST!
    Hi, I work with Syriac fonts academically (e.g. Estrangela, Serto, etc.) and need to:
    1. use them in the Text features in copiable text when working in layers within Adobe Suite Applications (Fresco, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) for scholarly projects to be recognized in all of Adobe suite applications.
    2. I would also like to copy tables with specific dimensions and Syriac text with the ability to process Syriac Text (similar to MSWord Processing) in Adobe Suite Apps including Fresco, Illustrator and Photoshop.

Here is a link with an example of the fonts (Unicode): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syriac_(Unicode_block)#:~:text=Syriac%20is%20a%20Unicode%20block,Arabic%20among%20Syriac%2Dspeaking%20Christians.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I have to re-install fonts multiple times for them to show up on my adobe cloud manager app. Then i need to quit it and reopen multiple times to even prompt the fonts. It's a really terrible system right now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. In the Creative Cloud app, fonts families appear with panels fully open. It annoys me to have to scroll! There should be the ability to collapse all fonts families at once instead of having to do it individually. Even better would be a way to search for a font in the app. The search field in the CC app searches for other things that take me to the Adobe website. I would to be able to search for a font and activate/deactivate it within the app without having to scroll to find it!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Visual search results are not even close. When I upload a screenshot the results are not even close. I uploaded a script font and all my results were all san serif. See the attached screenshot. I get better results using WhattheFont.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When I had the Palomino font in my indesign project it caused the program to stop responding when I tried to export. When I removed the font it exported just fine. So there might be a bug in the font.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Offer a Braille font in your fonts available to your users. I am a designer, and a very long time user of Adobe products. I design a lot of interior signage and a Braille font is essential to my work. In this day, not offering a ADA approved Braille font is ridiculous and terribly un-PC.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would need an medium style of the font Pragmatica. It is available in the condensed version, but not in the basic version. is there a reason why? I would need it as soon as possible.
    Yours Melina

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to be able to search through only variable fonts. At current, searching 'variable' does not show variable fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. TWO FONTS IMPORTANT TO MY WORK
    Gumani Medium
    Mukta Ligth - Regular - Semibold
    The company has a new brand book and I can´t install these two fonts in Adobe Express.
    Please help me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?