Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

265 results found

1. Filtering fonts by Serif, Sans Serif, etc. – like in the apps themselves – would be helpful when managing in CC desktop.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would love to be able to favorite and follow type studios and designers that I like and get notified when they release new fonts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. As a Designer working to create branding, identity and logos, for over 25 years, when searching for a font to use for literally anything, I need to quickly see all font styles at once and don't have time to manually turn down every folders' arrow to preview them individually. Sometimes different styles look entirely different than the version presented by default, and this can't be anticipated. It's better to have the option to preview all styles than making users do more work accomplish this. I've found that having this feature (as you can in Suitcase) is a HUGE time saving…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. This error message kept coming up when I would try to upload the image I need to search the text for. This has always worked for me up until now, I tried changing internet connection, closing adobe fonts & reopening, turning my computer on and off, other image files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  5. I am not the only document and book designer to be frustrated with Adobe Fonts. The service interferes with standard InDesign workflows in an ever-expanding list of ways, most notably by (current bug) randomly preventing 3rd-party font managers from activating fonts, attempting to auto-activate cloud versions of fonts that were typeset using an earlier version with different kerning tables, randomly activating numerous fonts the user has not requested, and noticeably slowing down InDesign when opening documents: particularly frustrating if the user has no need of the Adobe Fonts service.

Adobe Fonts is not a complete font management solution, nor can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The ability to search a font by keyword. For example, "military font."

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add a visible warning message when there is a bug like this one, lasting so long. I've wasted a lot of time trying to fix the issue. No need that others waste their time too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  8. I have installed the font Transducer on my Mac. But when i type our letters " ú á ó " in illustrator, then the font switches to another font. It works fine when pasting these fonts into a text field with the Transducer font, but not when typing the ´ first and then o "ó" which we do ..

The Transducer Variable font works as it should, but not Transducer ..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When you enter your own type in the main search, keep the same custom-entered type when you click into a specific typeface.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why adobe font hasnt search by Cyrillic font indicator?
    my language is bulgarian, but cyrillic fonts are used by 70 languages and about 300 milions people. There are Macedonian, Russian, Serbian... my country is missing. But most fonts for Cyrillic countries have the same letters.
    The search option in adobe has to have cyrillic!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can we get more holiday fonts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I usually have fonts as part of my MadCap Flare help authoring projects. I create some font variables using a path in the project. With Adobe's embed code, how could I reference a specific font without a path?

Thank you,

Jim

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want to use Express to collaborate with my clients, but not all Adobe fonts work in Express. In the old version, you were able to upload typefaces from your local hard drive, but it doesn't seem like that is an option with the new version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Coordinated Variable font is glitching - letters M a and e are not right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  15. God almighty, please, especially now that Adobe bought Figma, let me bulk activate fonts for non-Adobe apps in CC without having to MANUALLY check every variant of a font I want to sync.

I am holding back a lot of contempt for the product managers at Adobe who thought of this feature. Quintessentially a sample of gratuitous suffering that the Adobe team has gotten us used to as paying customers.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. You need to show complete glyph map ... we purchase/activate/download much of the type we used based on the presence of specific features. Display type is often picked based on particular characters, ligatures, etc; text faces picked on the basis of features that we need (sc, osf, etc) ... today I needed type with circled numerals, but couldn't figure out a way to find that info on your site, but luckily Molly helped me out via social channels. MyFonts shows a full glyph map, and they're eating your lunch on this feature at least! It would be awesome if Adobe…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a details field to Custom Fonts to keep track of the third-party license, as we're having to go with a different application to keep track of the dozens and dozens of non-Adobe Fonts across hundreds of projects. Custom Fonts would have been a great solution if we could keep track of this metadata, but as it stands, we can't go hunting through e-mails and website accounts if our font usage is audited.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It is difficult to find the font of images with white text since you can't highlight the right spot. If there were an option to change the background to black, you could see the text in question.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It returns a "Sorry, these results have expired" message multiple times on different browsers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'd like to be able to search for fonts that would be suitable for athletic wear by searching for smart keywords such as "athletic" or "varsity".

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?