Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

277 results found

1. Do not machine translate your site. It results in bad texts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Hello! Amazing work the artist did with this font. But the font suppose to be used for languages like portuguese and spanish but doesnt have "ç".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  3. 💡

How possible is it to create tools bar that categorize fonts? e.g Script fonts / Serif Fonts /San Serif Fonts etc🤔 all having it own sections to make selection of fonts easier.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Adobe shows on it's site that there is a workaround for the cap "K" in the font family Usual, but when we use the font we only see a glyph alternate for the lower case "k". If there is a way to achieve the alternate cap K, please let us know how.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. In the regular web interface the icons/switches for Font Contrast progress from low to high contrast.
    However the corresponding interface inside Adobe Portfolio has the Icons in reversed order (high to low contrast) while maintaining the order of functionallity from low to high.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hi... I work with Vietnamese text pretty often using Active Grotesk Condense and Extended versions. Could you please add on accents to the fonts as its really not productive to this manually especially when on deadlines! I don't have this problem if I'm using the regular versions, but unfortunately really need them for the condense and extended versions. Hope you can help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Adobe Fonts is missing two weights of Google's Rubik. Is it possible to add SemiBold and ExtraBold? It's open source.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I know this is a tricky request due to licensing, but there has to be a way to pass along font information in a library. My agency LOVES cc libraries for branding projects, but not being able to provide font information is really holding us back. Character styles are a work-around, but having a way for clients to easily license a font or activate it from a library would be just the bee's knees.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mrs Eaves is a great font, but two essential glyphs are not available in the Latin version (ő ű). Because of these two missing glyphs, we cannot use Mrs Eaves. There is a Central European version, but it is not included in Adobe Fonts. The CE font on Emigre's website: https://www.emigre.com/Fonts/Mrs-Eaves-CE

Is it possible to include the Central European version in Adobe Fonts? It would be of great help for us in Hungary :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I'd like the ability to use custom fonts in a Web Project.

We can upload to Typekit and use custom fonts in offline projects, (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat etc.), how about the ability to use them in 'online' projects (dreamweaver (or any other website creation program))?

I'm aware the webfonts can be used, but why not have the ability to collate all fonts into one Web Project/ typekit stylesheet?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for submitting this idea! Currently the fonts users upload are added to the Creative Cloud app; they exist outside of the Adobe Fonts service. Additionally, it would be difficult to build a feature that would comply with the various End User License Agreements of the fonts users upload. 

To support this feature we would need to overhaul our web font service, which unfortunately isn’t on our roadmap right now. Regardless, I appreciate your comments and have shared them with our product team.

12. Please add the italic variations to the font for Argent CF. The foundry advised they are meant to be included in the family of fonts on Adobe and that this is an oversight on Adobes's part.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'm hoping this is the place to request font additions. I work with Hebrew on a website, and for Hebrew prayer text I would like to be able to use Frank Ruehl. It's ubiquitous and dates back to 1908, which means it's not under copyright (plus every foundry had an iteration at one point.) I know Adobe has some Google Fonts, and Google has one called Frank Ruehl Libre. Is there a way to have that font added to the Typekit mix?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. This Google Lighthouse recommendation pertains to the settings for font-display: swap;:

https://web.dev/font-display/?utm_source=lighthouse&utm_medium=devtools#how-to-avoid-showing-invisible-text

In the font manager I do see the capability to choose Swap, but I don't see anywhere where we can define the local src setting. Ideally we could set it to something like the following:

src: local('Adobe Clean'), url(...this is auto generated...)...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I don’t understand the structure of your Blog. I found this listing page when trying to find what was new in Adobe Fonts:

https://blog.adobe.com/en/topics/typography

I found that URL from visiting fonts.adobe.com > Latest on the blog

(Notice that top URL is within your Blog.)

But if someone goes to your Blog’s main landing page (https://blog.adobe.com)…then navigates to:

Blog > News > Product and company updates
    Filter criteria: Filters > Products > Typography
    (in the hopes of finding stuff related to Adobe Fonts; in other words the same subject matter as above: Typography), notice what happens:

The articles returned in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Would like these fonts to be added to creative cloud so that use them on iOS:
    - GE Dinar One
    - GE Dinar Two Medium
    - GE SS Unique Bold
    - GE SS Unique Light
    - Dubai
    - Dubai Light
    - Dubai Medium
    - SC_DUBAI

Appreciate it :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here