Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

277 results found

1. Shouldn't there be a braille II type available?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like the ability to rename existing web font projects. I would also like the ability to duplicate existing web font projects.

Being unable to rename an existing web font project introduces risk and (what I think is) unnecessary busy-work to my web-based projects.

My company publishes educational curricula to variety of platforms both printed and digital. All are produced as HTML templates which are proofed in a web browser and which rely upon Adobe web fonts for their typography.

It is quite common that we don’t know at the onset of a project how many versions and platforms…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When I try to filter by English for language and sort by newest, I still see an unending number of Chinese fonts displayed. None of them seem to have any English characters.

Either fix the language for these or give me the ability to exclude fonts which are useless to me by language (even if they contain "English" for a language).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Here's my idea: when I start designing a new book, and I pick a certain font, and spend several days developing the design, it would be nice if the font didn't suddenly disappear from Adobe Fonts, with no notification and no explanation.

Here's another idea: how about, when I spend about ten minutes just navigating Adobe's telephone menu to speak to an operator, someone at the other end could actually pick up the phone rather than just letting it ring and eventually go dead?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I don't know how this is still missing at managing fonts with adobe software, but it will be a lot easier to find a font that has a Cyrillic variation, if there is a switch for that.
    Now I need to scroll through every font in the list, that I have, just to find fonts that supports Cyrillic. It's really annoying and not really a fast process.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. For Android apps, it seems additional fonts are disabled. It would be really nice to be able to use any Adobe font on Android apps. All of them, but for example it would be nice to make an ad on Adobe Express from wherever I am without having to use a computer. It's 2022, a lot of professionals are on the go all the time. Be nice to be able to crank out an ad at the drop of a hat with the fonts the company I work for actually uses without having to drag a clunky laptop everywhere or…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. There is no Cyrillic filter option on https://fonts.adobe.com/. I wanted to upgrade my Adobe account to include Illustrator, but all the work I am going to do is with Cyrillic fonts and upon trying to see if there are any good ones on Adobe, I couldn't because the filter is simply missing. I am guessing the same is true for the in-app search as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In Google Chrome this is how I see the browser font site, I don't understand why

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow users who upload fonts ("Add fonts to Creative Cloud") to disable them when desired, to remove them from app menus, without having to Remove them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/bennet-text

This doesn't happen with other Adobe serif fonts (or other serif fonts outside of Adobe fonts), but this one. It renders as a sans-serif when a number is chosen. If it's letters or words, it's a proper serif.

However, you add anywhere in the paragraph a subscript, which properly renders as serif, the superscript suddenly turns into a serif.

This behavior is showcased in Figma.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  11. I'd like to be able to even see the fonts that we are currently using on our sites. They NOWHERE on the page they are supposed to be. Also, says click the "</>" and there ISN"T a button like that.
    HOW AND WHERE DO I ACCESS OUR ALREADY EXISTING WEB PROJECTS?????

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The New Rubrik font has issues with the "accent marks". You can't write properly using this font in spanish with this problem!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The italic version of Quincy CF is missing for this family. The full family if available on MyFonts, but not Typekit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hope I can use all the FontFont and Monotype's fonts, I can see FontFont has total 441 font families and Monotype has 778 font familiies. I can only see a few of them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Take the body of the text (paragraph) and translate it into different language (s)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I updated my Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD - after that on all flyers and wireframes I had Helvetica Neue used, replaced the font. And surprisingly, I have been using it for a long time and now I cannot even see it on the list.

What just happened?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Multiple team members making substitutions = inconsistency, UNLESS we can create a cross reference of our chosen Type 1 > Open Type substitutions, including what tweaks each person should make to accommodate ensuing changes to line wrap, leading, styles, etc. We can't have one person changing tracking to accommodate a new font, while another sizes the font down. Or chooses a different font...

I know the list might change, but can we at least download a "current" list of possible choices? Surfing online through our subscription fonts to activate and test is going to be a full-time job for the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've attached a list of the fonts included in our subscription library as of today. This list will quickly become outdated as we add new fonts all the time, but we hope it gives you a starting point to manage this transition. I'm sorry that we're not able to help further, but I've shared your comments with our product team for consideration.

19. The difference between safari and Chrome is just too much regarding the line height of "Elza". If it is a bug, I would appreciate it if you could fix it. Please let me know if there is any countermeasure I can take.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be wonderful if you could stock up with more Hebrew serif fonts, like: Greta Text Hebrew and Fedra Serif by Typotheque, or Emuna and Bar Yochay by Masterfont.

These serif fonts would be useful for book and traditional scriptural text more than the existing sans-serif catalog.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?