Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

279 results found

1. When i download a font, it's usually because I have in mind a specific requirement that I need it for. For example, some fonts I've downloaded for use in western themes, others because they resemble a specific old font used in a particular book and yet others for numerals only that i want. Keeping track of these is impossible because often several months may elapse between downloading and usage. Would love to be able to add a custom description to a font when downloading or using and then be able to search for those words when i'm looking for it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. OpenType features are referenced in the 'Details' section with a link to a generic information page, but which features are actually supported by the current typeface are not listed.

Currently, seemingly the only way to see this information is to add the typeface to a web project, edit the project, and look at the highlighted options under the 'Character Set' heading.

This is important information in certain situations, as the presence of certain OpenType features may influence whether the typeface is suitable or not (e.g. finding a font with tabular figure support for a data-heavy application).

Thanks

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The font "Countach" does not work on iOS mobile devices.

I'm using the recommended method of installing fonts

It seems to be affecting all iOS versions, not just phone (ipad too).

Demo:

https://usanews.coey.dev/test

• It seems to be iOS specific - iPad + iPhone on both Safari and Chrome show the same issue
    • Android seems unaffected
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  4. While custom fonts can be uploaded and assigned to user groups making sure that whenever they sign into Adobe Creative Cloud that these fonts are loaded and activated this falls show with fonts that are part of Adobe Fonts. (i.e. Source Sans 3)

Why is this important? While users can enable such fonts on their own ... they will first ask IT support about the missing fonts. We would very much be able to deploy such fonts to so that we can make certain they have all corporate fonts as soon as they log into Adobe CC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. fonts are not showing in adobe after effects.. User has no clue where to click or go to resolve this.. It's wasting so much time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Search by theme
    I would like to be able to search by theme like Romantic, Celtic, Athletic, etc in Adobe Fonts. I've had minimal luck doing a google search.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. There is not a Western/Cowboy fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The FAQ for font licensing says that single characters or glyphs cannot be used for engravings and such. However, certain things can only be represented by a single character. This is understandable with Latin characters, where a single letter can become an almost infinite number of words or phrases, but with Chinese it is much more finite and isn't necessarily used for creating words or phrases like Latin characters are. I believe there should be an exemption of this rule for Chinese characters and similar languages that represent things with single characters, perhaps except for copyrighting logos, as it is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add more game, arcade, video gaming type fonts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add a Tag category for Handwritten fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pretty simple, all typefaces at www.etceteratype.co are open source (and variable). They're already on Google Fonts, but it'd be even more convenient to have them built in to Adobe Fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Create a filter to view and further refine only the standard fonts shipped with Adobe Creative Cloud. My enterprise license does not allow the use of Adobe Fonts and I frequently have trouble finding suitable fonts that have the styles required inside (bold, italic, etc.) It would be nice to be able to drill down and compare my options on this site since clicking them one by one in InDesign is time consuming.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I've lost count of the number of times I enable certain Adobe fonts via your website only for them to be highlighted as 'missing' the next time I open my InDesign document that uses them! Is this a bug or a limit on the number of fonts I can enable? If you're getting rid of OTF support across your products then your own fonts need to be reliable. Also, on that subject, a comparison to OTF fonts would be useful in the search.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Missing Bulgarian Cyrillic filter, it's a shame.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Your visual search (or font identifier) is not working

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. URGENT!!!!!

Adobe is discontinuing support for its own "gold standard" typw 1 fonts, but has no practical catalog of current collection, needed to know what fonnts I DO NOT need to replace.
    I NEED COMPLETE LIST OF 20K+ FONTS TO CONPARE WITH CURRENT COLLECTION.
    No practical means of doing so on Adobe web site.
    NEED COMPLETE CATALOG IMMEDIATELY (NEED LEAD TIME BEFORE ADOBE STOPS SUPPORTING ITS OWN TYPE 1 FORMAT)

OTHERWISE, CONTINUE SUPPORT FOR TYPE 1 IN CC UNTIL YOU CAN PROVIDE COMPLETE CATALOG.

SEARCHING SPECIFIC FONTS, OR BROWSING A FEW AT A TINME IMPRACTICAL BECAUSE IT MEANS 1000'S OF…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How to resolve fonts failing to load properly. I regularly need close down and re-open the Adobe version of Futura (PT) to get it work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When I try to filter by English for language and sort by newest, I still see an unending number of Chinese fonts displayed. None of them seem to have any English characters.

Either fix the language for these or give me the ability to exclude fonts which are useless to me by language (even if they contain "English" for a language).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Here's my idea: when I start designing a new book, and I pick a certain font, and spend several days developing the design, it would be nice if the font didn't suddenly disappear from Adobe Fonts, with no notification and no explanation.

Here's another idea: how about, when I spend about ten minutes just navigating Adobe's telephone menu to speak to an operator, someone at the other end could actually pick up the phone rather than just letting it ring and eventually go dead?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Suggestion: make it possible to remove fonts from the "previously active" list in the Creative Cloud app.

Sometimes you try and then firmly reject a font, or have fonts you used long ago for just one project and are really unlikely to need again. It would be nice to be able to remove these even from the "previously active" list, as it grows longer!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?