Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

265 results found

1. For some things, I need to use Microsoft Word, but when I use my Adobe Fonts, and then either choose the 'Save As Adobe PDF' or 'Print to Adobe PDF' plugins, the Adobe Fonts just appear a scrambled mess.

Ironically, Microsoft 'Print to PDF' sometimes works, but not always. Can you please fix this?

One wonderful example attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Hi,

The 'About' section of the Interstate font states: ... 'The family was expanded to include full support for Central and Eastern Europe languages, as well as Cyrillic and Greek.'

That is however not the case with the version provided by Adobe, which only includes standard version without other languages support. I think this is an example tapping into a broader problem: Adobe customers are not treated equally. Those, whose projects involve languages other than those considered 'standard' (which in itself sounds bizarre), are out of luck. While the extended language version of this particular font exists and is advertised…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. To be able to download either a PDF or to be able to print a list of the Adobe Fonts library. Clients are requesting this daily.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The font "Crayonize" can't be added to the Cloud :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  6. Hello Adobe team,

Hope this message finds you well. I've been utilizing Adobe's tools and services to enhance my creative projects, and I recently encountered a snag that I was hoping to address. While exploring Adobe Portfolio, I noticed that some fonts available in Adobe Fonts aren't accessible.

In particular, I was hoping to use the 'Gyst Variable' font for one of my projects, but it seems to be missing from the font library in Adobe Portfolio. Could you kindly shed some light on why certain fonts available in Adobe Fonts aren't compatible with Adobe Portfolio? I suspect that the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01. No category  ·  Admin →
  7. There are various fonts available for styling purposes. However, defining fonts for reliable and safe text reading is a challenging discipline. There are many fonts and use cases where a character may look like another character. For example, 6 may look like 8 or vice versa, depending on the dimensions of the shapes and curves of the font. Also, if the text is highlighted or selected in a text field, the colour or background changes, the viewing angle or distance changes, the characters are unevenly spaced or too close, or a capital letter precedes the character. Especially, for numeric figures,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. もう少しフォント検索に対して力を入れてほしい!検索をしてこれだ!って見つけたこと一度もないです。ほかのアプリは見つけられるのに、なぜAdobeともあろう大企業ができないの?怠慢ですか?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There is no Search field on the "All Fonts" page. Pretty unbelievable. One has to toggle back to the "Home" page to search for a specific font. Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. For fonts like this one https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/hellofont-id-jun-li#details-section+hellofont-id-junli-regular the "How to Use" sections claims the font name will display in English. However, in Illustrator the font name is only displaying in Chinese, meaning if you search for Junli, you don't get any results. Please either make it searchable within apps in multiple languages, or at least update the description on the font webpage so users aren't misled.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Scanning an image of a font on a clothing image gave unexpected result.
    Instead of finding a similar font. The results was of a lot of sloppy handwrinting fonts. See attached image for what I expected a slab serif result not the first hit to be Sandoll BaikzongyulPil Md.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I added multiple fonts after searching the best ones for the project but it doesn't appear in my InDesign font choice. Also I added Proxima Nova (all the styles) but it only shows up a half of them and I can't download the rest.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I think it would be good to add a "Download All Fonts" button somewhere within the fonts page in the Creative Cloud Desktop App. The button would download all fonts in your font library. This would be an amazing feature and would make it easier for users to download all their fonts at once. For example If a user buys a new computer and is not transferring their data across and is just simply doing a full reset or if someone completely resets their pc for some reason they have to go in the app and install all their fonts…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Would be great if Adobe Fonts team could offer more clarity around your Feature Requests and Feedback system. :)

Just a couple starting ideas to improve the use of Adobe Fonts UserVoice!

1. Timeline for Planned & Started Features: I understand you can’t provide exact dates but it would be fantastic if you could share some kind of time scope to gauge when new features might be released.
      • Quarters: Q3 2024, Q1 2025, etc
      • or Months: 1 month, 3 months, 6months, 1 year, etc Or if that’s not possible,
      • at least the order in which planned features will be created, so…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Lato typefaces you have display the wrong '⅘' (it appears as 4/8 rather than 4/5; There's no Unicode for 4/8).

This has long been fixed in the Lato source, in v3.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please make fonts automatically install in non-adobe apps like before. I noticed the fonts are not showing up in my third party font manager any longer and after lots of restarting and re-syncing i realized there was a change in service.

This is a terrible user experience. it now feels like i have to activate everything twice one by one.

At least put a preference so we can get future fonts to install everywhere. Rather than have to individually change them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. A way to tag fonts or categorize them so they are easier to find in CC.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In the Creative Cloud app, fonts families appear with panels fully open. It annoys me to have to scroll! There should be the ability to collapse all fonts families at once instead of having to do it individually. Even better would be a way to search for a font in the app. The search field in the CC app searches for other things that take me to the Adobe website. I would to be able to search for a font and activate/deactivate it within the app without having to scroll to find it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I can't understand the difference between the Adobe Source Sans Pro font and the Adobe Source Sans 3 font both present on the platform. They are the same thing?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?