Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

275 results found

1. I'm using a Pretendered font and every time I turn on an illustration file, I get an error that doesn't have the font applied. And there are times when I connect to the illustration, the Pretender font is not in the font. It's been a while since I activated the Pretend font. That's why I'm tired of waiting every time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello, Adobe Fonts Team,

the same idea here! Add Bulgarian Cyrillic in browse fonts filter. If you bother to check, the Cyrillic alphabet was invented in Bulgaria and spread around the world: in Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, etc. It turns out that your search engine is missing the original Cyrillic alphabet, and only has secondary ones. That's not very professional, right?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Why not sort the fonts in order of Unicode compliance when a sample sentence is entered? (I do not need to see the "featured" fonts when most of the characters I actually need are represented by rectangles.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The ability to manage the different versions of the fonts in a specific admin console, for company accounts, to define which version must be used by the end users in the company and, if needed, force the font update in all the end user machines.
    This is requested because when fonts are updated and the changes are related with kerning or characters, inside a company with several layout designers, can lead to different results because different users can have different versions of a font.
    Related with this request, users should be informed when a font is updated in Adobe Fonts

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Font won't add

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When I search for a specific font it's for a specific job and that's the font I need. There are times when substituting anything else is not acceptable. Please, first show me the font I need or tell me you don't have it, then add suggestions. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop sending me daily messages - for at least a month - telling me that Bree font has been installed, when it obviously hasn't.
    Or advise how to turn it off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi,

I've come across a problem with some fonts, where the paths of the characters overlap. This happens when the text has only strokes and no fill or when the stroke is above the fill (screenshot: Roboto Condensed outline overlapping InDesign).

The problems seems to occur mostly with variable fonts, but it happens also with static fonts. For example Roboto Condensed font family (downloaded from fonts.google.com, not activated through Adobe Fonts) has this issue with their static fonts (the font has static and variable versions, variable is not installed).

I've had the same outcome in several Adobe software, such as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  9. I have to re-install fonts multiple times for them to show up on my adobe cloud manager app. Then i need to quit it and reopen multiple times to even prompt the fonts. It's a really terrible system right now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hello,

it would be nice to search for a certain font-look-a-like AND simultaneously search for features that are needed. For example when you need a typo that supports Romanian language (glyphs) but it must look like Interstate which doesn't support Romanian glyphs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When I had the Palomino font in my indesign project it caused the program to stop responding when I tried to export. When I removed the font it exported just fine. So there might be a bug in the font.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I mean people spent plenty of money over the years on really well-designed font collections...often time these cannot be uploaded to CS. The very least you could do is offer more high-quality type from prestigious type houses...not the generic knock-offs. Your job is to make it easier for designers to do great work. Please do not start in about the expense of licenses, you have no trouble charging your own customers hefty monthly fees. So please improve the font experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Offer a Braille font in your fonts available to your users. I am a designer, and a very long time user of Adobe products. I design a lot of interior signage and a Braille font is essential to my work. In this day, not offering a ADA approved Braille font is ridiculous and terribly un-PC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would need an medium style of the font Pragmatica. It is available in the condensed version, but not in the basic version. is there a reason why? I would need it as soon as possible.
    Yours Melina

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to be able to search through only variable fonts. At current, searching 'variable' does not show variable fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. non ci sta come fate, non trovo il font bauhaus f*****o

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The results page is a mess. It's as if you're trying to show what a great designer you are. Just the information on the fonts is needed. Not examples in a myriad of colours across a myriad of styles.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adobe Fonts recently updated the way search results work. If there are no results for your query, recommended fonts are displayed instead. There is a disclaimer message at the top right, but it is very easy to get confused and think the desired font is somehow further down in the results. Please return the previous "no fonts found" messaging to the top of the search results, and place the font suggestions in a separate section below.

Search has also worsened in quality recently, making search results more difficult to parse. When searching "Caslon", three rows of suggestions appear for unrelated…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'm looking for more Typodermic fonts including the 'Good Timing' and 'Korataki' familites

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?