Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

276 results found

1. Whatever MyFonts.com is doing is absolutely SMOKING you guys. I literally EVERY TIME, go to this site to quickly identify the text I need.

I find myself wasting a lot of time screenshotting their text, going into paint mode, rendering it as a PNG, THEN going into Illustrator to make an image trace ONLY BECAUSE you guys have very and I mean VERY RARELY identify the text that I need. You have a lot of fonts to choose from but your identifier on the site absolutely SUCKS.

Time is MONEY and due to the majority of the circumstances, I NEVER…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would love to be able to favorite and follow type studios and designers that I like and get notified when they release new fonts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. The current “find fonts from images is useless. Fonts are almost never identified correctly, especially the handwritten ones.

2. If I type a name in the search bar and the font is not available in Adobe library (make make 3rd party fonts available, at least the free ones, please!), why can I receive a suggestion on a similar and usable one?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. This error message kept coming up when I would try to upload the image I need to search the text for. This has always worked for me up until now, I tried changing internet connection, closing adobe fonts & reopening, turning my computer on and off, other image files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  4. I am not the only document and book designer to be frustrated with Adobe Fonts. The service interferes with standard InDesign workflows in an ever-expanding list of ways, most notably by (current bug) randomly preventing 3rd-party font managers from activating fonts, attempting to auto-activate cloud versions of fonts that were typeset using an earlier version with different kerning tables, randomly activating numerous fonts the user has not requested, and noticeably slowing down InDesign when opening documents: particularly frustrating if the user has no need of the Adobe Fonts service.

Adobe Fonts is not a complete font management solution, nor can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please could you consider adding Annifont. This is a old graffiti font that I can not find lisense agreements for.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Users should be able to 'hide' fonts that they don't want to see in the drop down menu. System fonts like 'Noto Sans' essentially divide the whole menu with a large number of fonts that can't be deleted from the system. Having the ability to hide these fonts is the solution that many people have been asking for, but for some reason both adobe and apple have ignored the problem.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The font called The Seasons doesn't include the Øø (it shows Oo), but when looking at it on Myfonts there is an Øø, so it must be a bug or it hasn't ben updated to final version. The italic version has Øø

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  8. Why adobe font hasnt search by Cyrillic font indicator?
    my language is bulgarian, but cyrillic fonts are used by 70 languages and about 300 milions people. There are Macedonian, Russian, Serbian... my country is missing. But most fonts for Cyrillic countries have the same letters.
    The search option in adobe has to have cyrillic!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Can we get more holiday fonts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I usually have fonts as part of my MadCap Flare help authoring projects. I create some font variables using a path in the project. With Adobe's embed code, how could I reference a specific font without a path?

Thank you,

Jim

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want to use Express to collaborate with my clients, but not all Adobe fonts work in Express. In the old version, you were able to upload typefaces from your local hard drive, but it doesn't seem like that is an option with the new version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Coordinated Variable font is glitching - letters M a and e are not right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a details field to Custom Fonts to keep track of the third-party license, as we're having to go with a different application to keep track of the dozens and dozens of non-Adobe Fonts across hundreds of projects. Custom Fonts would have been a great solution if we could keep track of this metadata, but as it stands, we can't go hunting through e-mails and website accounts if our font usage is audited.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It is difficult to find the font of images with white text since you can't highlight the right spot. If there were an option to change the background to black, you could see the text in question.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have used it in so many past projects that I currently use and believe Adobe used to sell it in its Postscript format [which Adobe no longer supports]. Please make it available in the Adobe font library so that it can be used again in Adobe software.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It returns a "Sorry, these results have expired" message multiple times on different browsers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Celtic fonts are seriously lacking- they would make a very useful addition!

Sincerely- Irish tv/film art departments

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It's very annoying and time-consuming to open a document and be told that all fonts included are inactive. Then I have to open up the Creative Cloud app, the fonts webpage, etc. to go "renew" or re-download the fonts.

Bonus: None of this has worked and even after uninstalling and reinstalling the fonts, InDesign still says they are inactive.

Bonus 2: How are these fonts "expired"? I work with these fonts in the same document at least once a month, and I have for the past two years.

This is such a waste of time. If I was a freelancer…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hello !
    J'utilise la famille de police Roboto via Creative Cloud depuis peu, alors que je l'obtenais dans Connect Font avant.
    J'ai remarqué qu'il y a un décalage vertical sur les lettres ; pensez-vous que ceci est un bug et que cela peut être résolu ?
    Merci !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?