Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

276 results found

1. フォント検索・追加のページが重すぎて、表示されるのに時間がかかりすぎるので改善してほしい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Provide font preconnect link to optimise font loading (for example google fonts provide this)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. In het verleden was het mogelijk om Custom Fonts vanuit de Adobe Cloud op alle Adobe apps te krijgen. Nu kan je alleen deze fonts nog op de Desktop-apps gebruiken, maar niet meer uploaden naar de Mobile-apps. Dat moet terugkomen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. There is extra space beneath the font when displayed on our website for this font: https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/bebas-neue-by-fontfabric-based-on-v14

In the attached image, both the font and :after element are set to 20px height.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Your current categorization "system" – Hallowe'en (?!), Fun, Futuristic, etc. – appeals to amateurs and is near useless to professional typesetters.

I want to be able to see if a font has small caps, is suitable for body copy in books or is better for headlines and display, etc. It would also be great to be able to view by date designed and other typographic fine-tuning options.

Adobe has been in the font business for many decades. I would think that you could offer far better tools to find your font offerings.

Thanks,

Gareth

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Could you please add these popular fonts to Adobe Fonts?

1. Helvetica
    2. Revue
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add a visible warning message when there is a bug like this one, lasting so long. I've wasted a lot of time trying to fix the issue. No need that others waste their time too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  9. Al querer cargar las fuentes dentri de AI y desde la aplicación en línea, aparece un error en todas las fuentes: "Se ha producido un error al intentar añadir todas las fuentes. Es posible que algunas fuentes no se hayan añadido. Intentar de nuevo

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I made Adobe Bengali Variable and added 8 more weights (Thin, Extra-Light,
    Light, Semi-Bold, Extra-Bold, Black, Fat)
    will adobe add those in adobe Bengali font family?
    How do I contact them or upload them?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I have installed the font Transducer on my Mac. But when i type our letters " ú á ó " in illustrator, then the font switches to another font. It works fine when pasting these fonts into a text field with the Transducer font, but not when typing the ´ first and then o "ó" which we do ..

The Transducer Variable font works as it should, but not Transducer ..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We have the fact that it is important for us that we have the same possibilities for processing with the Indesign Server as with the desktop. For this, it is essential that we can also retrieve and thus process the Adobe fonts via the Indesign server.
    In the context of the shortage of skilled workers and the move towards automation, such processing is essential for us. The license for the fonts is already paid via the users who do the design and also via the server license, which is considerably more expensive than that of a desktop station.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Dalton Maag recently updated their Aktiv Grotesk family with a wider range of weights and widths, with specific expanded and much welcomed support for Hebrew. As part of the expansion the Hebrew letterforms were seriously updated, but for some reason the 8 styles of the previous version were not updated (light, regular, medium and bold, upright and italic of each). Now different weights have different letterforms - please update the original styles as well so we can all have a cohesive family to use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hello, I am requesting these two fonts. Please & thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When you enter your own type in the main search, keep the same custom-entered type when you click into a specific typeface.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hello, several of our customers are waiting for the Bembo font to be added to Adobe Font.

Along with so many others, I'd be delighted to see it integrated so that we can use it in our digital projects.

Thank you.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts-discussions/is-bembo-available-in-typekit/td-p/10445704

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. PLEASE play nice with Connect Fonts! It is a giant PIA to launch Creative Cloud and activate Adobe Fonts there! Every designer I know uses Connect Fonts to manage their fonts - come on!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hello. This issue with the Azo Sans webfont is back https://community.adobe.com/t5/type-typography-discussions/azo-sans-wierd-line-height/td-p/11748226

The type designer confirmed all vertical metrics are the same across the font family.

The problem is visible even when browsing your website (see attached).

I'll try to suggested ascent-override CSS declaration, but nevertheless it would helpful to not have to rely on a "hack" to get the font to display properly.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hello, I need the font Gill Sans Nova (italic) on Adobe (Acrobat - PDF editiing). I have a university account but when I want to download the font in the stock. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Standard font used by the Australian Department of Defence.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?