Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

265 results found

1. Please, please, please add Welsh to the list of languages, this would save hours browsing fonts which do not have the rare w and y's with circumflex accents which are needed to typeset in Welsh. With the need to make documents accessible, ie. text readers for the visually impaired, workarounds for missing accents are no longer workable and having fonts with all the accents included is essential.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I cannot active the fonts - Barteldes Small "Bold" after installed, but other's fonts are active.

What can I do?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make it easier to find fonts that are designed to reflect a cultural feeling.
    Fonts in English that have a Chinese, Celtic, Russian,etc. FEELING to the design.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Dalton Maag recently (October 2023) released an extensive update (version 6.000) of Aktiv Grotesk, which include a significant amount of improvements and new features, including support for Malayalam script. It would be really helpful to please update to this new version on Adobe Fonts. Thanks in advance!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Being able to change the preview text, the spacing, and leading would help immensely when picking out a font for a new project.
    In addition to the regular preview the same pictures provided with the fonts on the website would allow for a quick overview.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 我在安装了思源黑体,我确定已经安装到了本地,Adobe系列软件以及其他软件均可使用,但是在过了一段时间之后,思源黑体这个字体经常会消失在我软件的选项当中,这个真的很奇怪,反反复复好多次了。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  7. I am a visual designer who firmly believes that font choice can make or break a brand. I would love to see the module in GPT/Bard to help me select a font that matches Adobe fonts for a brand character I can describe. Also, explain and educate you about the reasoning behind choosing these particular fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The Brandon Grotesque font has support for Cyrillic characters in all styles, but for some unknown reason, after installing it from Adobe Fonts, not all styles display the text correctly. For example, only light and bold work, and tofu is displayed in other styles.
    This problem occurs not only to me, but to all my colleagues, so I assume that the problem is in the font.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Adobe Fonts section in the Creative Cloud Desktop App needs some improvements to its user interface. Currently the fonts list does not have a functioning scroll bar. At work I use a desktop PC running Win 11 Pro and at home I use a notebook running Win 10 Pro. At work I can get by using the scroll wheel on my mouse. At home I have a Wacom tablet connected; the only way I can scroll through the fonts list is by hitting arrow keys on the keyboard. And that often doesn't work. It's really annoying.

I really miss…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Whatever MyFonts.com is doing is absolutely SMOKING you guys. I literally EVERY TIME, go to this site to quickly identify the text I need.

I find myself wasting a lot of time screenshotting their text, going into paint mode, rendering it as a PNG, THEN going into Illustrator to make an image trace ONLY BECAUSE you guys have very and I mean VERY RARELY identify the text that I need. You have a lot of fonts to choose from but your identifier on the site absolutely SUCKS.

Time is MONEY and due to the majority of the circumstances, I NEVER…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would love to be able to favorite and follow type studios and designers that I like and get notified when they release new fonts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. The current “find fonts from images is useless. Fonts are almost never identified correctly, especially the handwritten ones.

2. If I type a name in the search bar and the font is not available in Adobe library (make make 3rd party fonts available, at least the free ones, please!), why can I receive a suggestion on a similar and usable one?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. This error message kept coming up when I would try to upload the image I need to search the text for. This has always worked for me up until now, I tried changing internet connection, closing adobe fonts & reopening, turning my computer on and off, other image files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I am not the only document and book designer to be frustrated with Adobe Fonts. The service interferes with standard InDesign workflows in an ever-expanding list of ways, most notably by (current bug) randomly preventing 3rd-party font managers from activating fonts, attempting to auto-activate cloud versions of fonts that were typeset using an earlier version with different kerning tables, randomly activating numerous fonts the user has not requested, and noticeably slowing down InDesign when opening documents: particularly frustrating if the user has no need of the Adobe Fonts service.

Adobe Fonts is not a complete font management solution, nor can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please could you consider adding Annifont. This is a old graffiti font that I can not find lisense agreements for.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Users should be able to 'hide' fonts that they don't want to see in the drop down menu. System fonts like 'Noto Sans' essentially divide the whole menu with a large number of fonts that can't be deleted from the system. Having the ability to hide these fonts is the solution that many people have been asking for, but for some reason both adobe and apple have ignored the problem.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The font called The Seasons doesn't include the Øø (it shows Oo), but when looking at it on Myfonts there is an Øø, so it must be a bug or it hasn't ben updated to final version. The italic version has Øø

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  17. Why adobe font hasnt search by Cyrillic font indicator?
    my language is bulgarian, but cyrillic fonts are used by 70 languages and about 300 milions people. There are Macedonian, Russian, Serbian... my country is missing. But most fonts for Cyrillic countries have the same letters.
    The search option in adobe has to have cyrillic!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can we get more holiday fonts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I usually have fonts as part of my MadCap Flare help authoring projects. I create some font variables using a path in the project. With Adobe's embed code, how could I reference a specific font without a path?

Thank you,

Jim

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?