- or
500 results found
-
Font stroke/outline overlapping issue
Hi,
I've come across a problem with some fonts, where the paths of the characters overlap. This happens when the text has only strokes and no fill or when the stroke is above the fill (screenshot: Roboto Condensed outline overlapping InDesign).
The problems seems to occur mostly with variable fonts, but it happens also with static fonts. For example Roboto Condensed font family (downloaded from fonts.google.com, not activated through Adobe Fonts) has this issue with their static fonts (the font has static and variable versions, variable is not installed).
I've had the same outcome…
1 vote -
Fix the typo "specturm" on the Montserrat font page (https://assets.fonts.adobe.com/uV4mFsWtP9bTSEPvVdUuQPmM)
The word spectrum is misspelled on the graphic for the font Montserrat as shown above.
1 vote -
Cyrillic Fonts Search
Why adobe font hasnt search by Cyrillic font indicator?
my language is bulgarian, but cyrillic fonts are used by 70 languages and about 300 milions people. There are Macedonian, Russian, Serbian... my country is missing. But most fonts for Cyrillic countries have the same letters.
The search option in adobe has to have cyrillic!7 votes -
Hello, I need the font Gill sans novo on Adobe (Acrobat - PDF). I have a university account but when I want to download the font in the stoc
Hello, I need the font Gill Sans Nova (italic) on Adobe (Acrobat - PDF editiing). I have a university account but when I want to download the font in the stock. Thanks
1 vote -
is there a LINK between my UPLOADED FONTS on creative clouds, and importing the same font 000webFont to my WEBPROJECT in https://fonts.adobe
Is there a LINK between my UPLOADED FONTS on creative clouds, and importing the same font "Name your font here" to my WEB PROJECT in https://fonts.adobe.com/
?
Other solution: Can i upload a font to https://fonts.adobe.com/
So i can embeded it easily on SquareSpace and other website.
Thanks
1 vote -
search fonts by glyph availability
I'm looking for a font with a full set of ligatures, which means manually copying in glyphs from elsewhere and scanning through pages and pages of fonts that don't include what I need. (84 pages of sans serif! No way I'm going to take time to click through all of these.)
It would be awesome to have the option to automatically filter out any font that comes up with an empty glyph in the sample type, or some other way to browse only fonts that include specific glyph sets, whether it's ligatures, accents, math symbols, etc.
18 votes -
Enable Dingbats/Symbol/Emoji/Ornament font search
I would love to have a possibility to click on a tag to search for fonts that only have symbols, like Swing King or others. When I enter "symbol" or "icon" or "ornament" in the search or click on the ornament tag in the side bar, I get results that are normal fonts or results that don't match my search in other ways. Please fix the mistakes in the results. For example, I was looking for a font with the name Icon (like Swing King Icons) and I got many results that did not have icon in their…
3 votes -
Add the 'Ø' to The Seasons (font
The font called The Seasons doesn't include the Øø (it shows Oo), but when looking at it on Myfonts there is an Øø, so it must be a bug or it hasn't ben updated to final version. The italic version has Øø
1 vote -
Castoro font now has bold and medium styles, can you update?
Castoro font now has bold and medium styles available directly from the foundry - can you update?
1 vote -
Bring back dropped fonts! Fonts used in my files are no longer supported and no similar font is available. Even Adobe fonts are no longer su
Some Adobe Systems fonts are dropped and should be reinstated. I am a graphic designer and there are fonts used in my recurring projects that cannot be updated because the font is no longer available and does not have a substitute even vaguely similar.
4 votes -
Font mapping bug - "j꽉찬고딕A" shows '!' instead of space on macOS
Subject: Font mapping bug - "j꽉찬고딕A" shows '!' instead of space on macOS
Hello Adobe Fonts team,
There is a glyph mapping issue in the font "j꽉찬고딕A" (JJGgwakchanGothicA).
On macOS, every space character (U+0020) is rendered as an exclamation mark ('!') in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma.
However, on Windows it displays normally.After inspecting the OTF file from the CoreSync cache, I found that:
- U+0020 (space) is mapped to glyph cid2
- cid2 appears to be the same glyph as U+0021 ('!')This indicates that the font’s cmap or glyph ID mapping is corrupted on the macOS…
2 votes -
Add all font weights directly from the font window or CC app rather than website.
Please can we have a way to add all weights for a font either from the CC window, or INDD itself? Often I open a job and a few weights are loaded, but I need more, so have to navigate to the website to add the entire family. A button to 'add all weights' or 'add all weights for all active fonts' would be a huge time save.
2 votes -
Antonia Variable font engineering issue (Italics don't work)
On OSX, when adding Antonia Variable to my project, only the Roman styles end up being available in InDesign.
On the Adobe Fonts Web UI, there's two fonts, but installing results in just one font (Antonia Variable) in InDesign's menus, and only the axes / styles from Antonia Variable Roman are available. Antonia Variable Oblique doesn't show up in menus.
1 vote -
Font "wish list"
RECENT DROP OF SUPPORT FOR TYPE 1 (FORMERLY "GOLD-STANDARD") AND DROPPING OF "NEED-TO-HAVE" STUFF LIKE TIMES AND HELVETICA FAMILIES HAVE PROMPTED THIS.
SOME FONTS HAVE BEEN DROPPED/REMOVED; SOME ARE CONSPICUOUS "GAPS" IN CRITICAL NEED-TO-HAVE FONTS/FAMILIES; SOME ARE THINGS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE TO HAVE (REQUESTS); AND SOME ARE STUFF YOU MAY HAVE ALREADY ADDED.
PLEASE FILL THE GAPS.
2 votes -
Please create a "sports" font pack or collection.
Since Adobe is now the "Official Creativity Parner of MLB, it would be great if you would please build a "Sports" font pack or collection, typical of what you would see during any MLB or major sports broadcast from ESPN, FOX Sports, etc.
1 vote -
Tracking adjustment need for Alisha font
When using the font Alisha, the tracking/kerning of a space before the letter "o" when used at the beginning of the word, is inconsistent compared to a space before other letters. I have only noticed this with lowercase "o" but it is throughout an entire document: basically there is no space before the "o." I have had to add a double space. See attached before and after.
2 votes -
Improvement of font family Kepler Std. (Lack of support for some Eastern European languages)
Dear Team of Adobe font development. We are using some fonts of the family Kepler Std. for a couple of reasons for a long term magazine project. Lately we run into some issues with this fonts, concerning a couple of missing glyphs in some languages of Eastern Europe (e.g. Croatian, Turkish). I list here some of this glyphs (hopefully the webform supports them): şŞğĞÇÇšŠČČ.
These are missing in Kepler Std. Since this is otherwise a broadly developed font family, I had expected such special characters to be included …2 votes -
Font is defaulting to only special characters.
I'm opening files that use Montserrat Bold and for a second it looks good, but then it defaults to special characters. I've tried removing it and re-loading it and relaunching Illustrator. It does it even when I type something new and it only does it with the bold version in the font family.
1 vote -
How do I download the font and upload to a web hosting cite?
How do I download the font and upload to a web hosting cite?
1 vote -
Bug in font adding interface of Adobe Portfolio
In the regular web interface the icons/switches for Font Contrast progress from low to high contrast.
However the corresponding interface inside Adobe Portfolio has the Icons in reversed order (high to low contrast) while maintaining the order of functionallity from low to high.1 voteThanks for your submission. Unfortunately the Adobe Fonts product team doesn't make UI decisions for Adobe Portfolio, but I'll make sure your comments get passed along.
- Don't see your idea?