Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

265 results found

1. Why is there no access to my account information from fonts.adobe.com in the header of the page like every other Adobe page? I have multiple adobe profiles and need to switch between them, there should be easy access to switch profiles when going to Fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. This is similar to "favorites" but allows the option to create folders to save favorited fonts to. For example, when I start a new design project, I would like to collect/save font options to a unique folder to browse through and/or send to other Adobe CC users to view (much like moodboards on Behance).

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Extra Costs for fonts if you use them for the clients website does not make sense. It is 2023 and there is no point in making "website use" not covered by the license. No one out there only uses print, at least not my clients. I see no point in using it for my work. Switched to google fonts again. Adobe fonts is useless if that is not changed.
    Just a feedback that you consider including website use or give a fast transparent way or options to over look it. No point in making it complicated for the user. Not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. To be able to search for specific attributes in font families that are symbols or outlined or illustrative would be helpful. I have a project where I need to use a lot of symbols and I would like to be able to see all of the symbols available. At this point, there are no predetermined tags for symbols.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Both top serifs of a capital Cyrillic «Ч» in a Source Serif Pro Light Italic font need correction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  6. On Monotype, or stock sites like iStock, you can create your own named lightboxes for different projects of saved collections of fonts. It's pretty limiting to only use the pre-create font collections, I feel like it's hard to find what I'm looking for and half of font usage is being able to find the right thing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When i download a font, it's usually because I have in mind a specific requirement that I need it for. For example, some fonts I've downloaded for use in western themes, others because they resemble a specific old font used in a particular book and yet others for numerals only that i want. Keeping track of these is impossible because often several months may elapse between downloading and usage. Would love to be able to add a custom description to a font when downloading or using and then be able to search for those words when i'm looking for it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please indicate whether a font includes small caps and old style figures.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Matching fonts - your select a font from an image tool is completely useless. the page hangs. The page refreshes inself constantly, and when I finally did get an image uploaded, it just sit there "scanning" the image and did nothing. Very frustrating.

See issue here https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/vs/upload

Don't offer tools if they dont' work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. cowboyslang font keeps giving erros; unable to use the font

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Insert Greek sentence in Sample Text

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. No tag category for wingdings or dingbats which are icons and arrow head etc

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  2 comments  ·  01. No category  ·  Admin →
    1. It would be helpful to filter and sort through the fonts in our font libraries the same way we search for them in the search bar on the landing page.

2. It would be lovely to have a search bar in the manage fonts section. Even if we know the name of the fonts we have or don't have, when we want to find them, we only have the option to scroll to them or reorganize the list of fonts alphabetically. I've found this time-consuming, making the experience of working with the site too slow at times when I'm working on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. That they work within say 10 mins!!! AN hour - let me know

PS - how I'm already logged in and you ask me to re log in - very time-using program to use for busy people - like , er , everyone - suggest you serve your subscribers better

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I feel I cannot adequately express how much I love the Adobe Utopia font (and its Italic version on particular). I would love to use it on my blog, but unfortunately the Adobe Fonts version lacks support for Central European characters - more precisely a couple of Romanian letters. Since I occasionally write in Romanian, using a font lacking these letters would look ugly and defeat the purpose of using Utopia in the first place. I know there are a couple of open-source expansions of Utopia with Central European characters, but all of them are missing the lovely Th ligature…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Give high level categories to narrow down search.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. As an Art Director for a small company I have to utilize templates in different apps (i.e. Google Docs, Canva) that others who do not have Adobe Application Training must use to create graphics. If I can't use Adobe Fonts to set up said templates, I can't make that our company brand font. PLEASE make your fonts more accessible to a wider audience! I agree someone should have an Adobe License to use them but I should be able to use them everywhere.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ich muss häufiger Texte in Mongolisch setzen.

Es ist immer sehr aufwendig dafür geeignete Schriftarten zu finden, weil es einige Unterschiede zum normalen kyrillischen Zeichensatz gibt, so wie er im Russischen verwendet wird. Auch der ukrainische und kasachische Zeichensatz enthält darüber hinaus noch weitere Zeichen, diese Sprachen kann ich aber bei Adobe direkt anwählen Mongolisch nicht!

Ich bin immer gezwungen für Mongolisch folgenden Test zu machen:

Beispieltext: §,$,%,&,ө Ѳ, ү Ү, ъ Ъ, Ертөнцийн, төрөлхтнийг, мөн, хүн, хүүхэд, сайтын

Da würde ich mir wünschen, dass sich das ändert!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I save and edit my files through the cloud, and every day I have a problem with the font that I downloaded through Adobe Font, as it cannot be found.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?