Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

275 results found

1. I would really appreciate it, if there was a better way to manage fonts. Having all fonts in a list, all families expanded no less, requires me to scroll through everything when I am looking for something particular I cannot remember the name of. And when I go through them one by one I have to click on every item on the list to be given a preview, no using my downward key to save time.
    If there were a way to allow for the creation and use of tags or folders, it would be an immense time saver.
    The…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I don’t know how other people are feeling about it, but when it comes to the Tags, things like Wedding of Fun don’t really help me a lot, but I would love to be able to search for Display or Condensed fonts. And I would second the suggestion someone else already made, that it would be great if there were tags according to the best use of fonts like Newspaper, Books or Magazines.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. To have access to Adobe Fonts from a licenses with restricted functionality - online.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'm really often being frustrated with fonts not being active in Premiere pro when I restart my machine. Is there something that I am getting wrong here?

Every time I have to go into fonts.adobe and deactivate them and reactivate them and the reappear. Please advise?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  5. The UI for creating a new web project and adding/removing existing fonts needs serious attention. I've been searching for a way to do this and can't seem to find the way...

There should be BIG COLORFUL BUTTONS with customization functionality. I do not understand why there are not buttons in the web projects section for users to add fonts or to create new web projects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I never use the Finnish translations in web or apps because it sucks and if I ever have a problem, it's hard to find help for it.

I have English set as my language everywhere possible but it always defaults to Finnish on the website. It's annoying.

The Finnish translation for Funky is "upea". In what world is that the same thing?? Really tells you about the quality of the translations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. i don't see a specific page to submit my foundry or fonts to add to adobe fonts font library, would be great to have some sort of font management for foundries if there isn't

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi,

Frutiger® by linotype font would be a massive upgrade to Adobe fonts. This font is commonly used for signage. This font should be in the top 10 of all designer fonts.

Is there any chance that this font would be available on Adobe fonts soon?

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. As an enthusiastic user of your diverse range of fonts, I am writing to express a significant need for a specific language filter: Lithuanian. This language, although small in its number of speakers, carries a historical and cultural significance that is often underestimated.

Lithuanian, belonging to the Baltic branch of the Indo-European languages, is often considered one of the oldest languages still in use today. It retains many archaic features, which are believed to be close to the original Proto-Indo-European language. This gives the Lithuanian language not only historical but also linguistic importance, as it provides valuable insights into the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fuente que incluya el abecedario; alfabeto dactilológico chileno, de lenguajes de señas como el LSCH

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I received a file from a client that had Ofelia Display trial previously used. since my account is not a trial one, I can't replace the fonts with the full version, WHYYYYYYY?????

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  12. Rustica font needs fixing!

The Rustica font works perfectly on Mac but when viewed on Windows across the major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera and IE Edge) the vertical metrics are out which makes the font look like its being pushed up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please add an option for common icon standards > ZAPF DINGBATS, WINGDINGS, and WEBDINGS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The licensing information for fonts is extremely minimal and confusing. I was using this font on a website, because according to Adobe it is cleared for "website publishing". . . But I still received an email from the font foundry that I wasn't legally using the font, and now I have to pay them for a license. I'm still confused as to how I am supposed to "legally" use Adobe fonts on website, and when I called customer service to get a better explanation- they were unable to help me. So my suggestions would be:
    1. Provide much more detailed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Font preview (trending, newest, hidden gems, staff pick aso) loads extremly slow or not at all in all browsers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 字體:「字由点字青花隶」及「字由点字青花楷」預覽的圖片放反了

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Could you allow collapsing all font family names at once in the font manager, please? It is not productive to collapse one by one, and the view of everything expanded by default is very bad. Thanks!

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Could we have a specific category for display fonts? It would be very helpful
    to appear in the left panel, in the filters.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. die Suche einer Schrift anhand eines Bildes funktioniert leider nicht über Firefox...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would love to see a section on a font’s page that shows complementary fonts (fonts that pair well with the searched font).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?