- or
500 results found
-
Hagrid & Hagrid Text - Greek Theta
Hagrid Font has a wrong letter in the Greek Alphabet, specifically the lowercase letter THETA, "Θθ", appears as O which is wrong. Thank you!
1 vote -
library
I created a folder in my library for a project and saved six font families in it.
When I go into that library and enter my desired sample text (in Korean), the font preview appears as tofu (□), as if the glyphs are broken. This seems to be some kind of error.Even free font websites allow users to preview sample text in many fonts without any issues. However, since Adobe transitioned to the cloud system, the programs have become extremely heavy. They lag on desktop, run slowly, and frequently produce errors.
It is frustrating to pay such a…
2 votes -
Search filter of fonts with lowercase letters and without lowercase letters.
There are fonts without lowercase letters. I would like a search filter. A selection of fonts with lowercase letters and without lowercase letters.
3 votes -
Certain fonts out of date
certain fonts (like Shippori Antique for example) appear to be out of date or not matching their counterparts on Google Fonts
2 votes -
ITC Cheltenham family
I would love to see the ITC Cheltenham family (including condensed and handtooled) available on Adobe Fonts. I know the font is distributed by Monotype, but as I recall Adobe actually developed it.
1 vote -
Adding fonts to Illustrator can be a little cumbersome.
Adding fonts would be easier if I didn't have to restart Adobe Illustrator every time to utilize it.
3 votes -
Printing a list of available Adobe Fonts currently available
To be able to download either a PDF or to be able to print a list of the Adobe Fonts library. Clients are requesting this daily.
3 votes -
The css for two versions of Good Headline Pro clash.
The Extra Condensed and Extended family of Good Headline Pro emit the same font-family name in the css kits so you can't use them together. Please fix.
1 vote -
Deactivating fonts on my machine
I'm really often being frustrated with fonts not being active in Premiere pro when I restart my machine. Is there something that I am getting wrong here?
Every time I have to go into fonts.adobe and deactivate them and reactivate them and the reappear. Please advise?
2 votes -
I wanted to see all fonts
I wanted to see all of them alphabetically, but there were only 200 pages and it stopped at "Q" – Quiche Sans to be specific. I tried to search for "R" but the interface of the results were different than before, and could not be alphabetized.
5 votes -
Provide sort and filter options
Suggestion: provide options to sort, and ideally to filter (live search) the lists of active and previously active fonts in the Creative Cloud app.
At a minimum, I'd suggest the lists be sorted alphabetically as standard. Looking at my active fonts, the order appears arbitrary at first, but I believe it must be the order in which I activated them, which I don't think is useful.
11 votes -
Please make Favorites more findable
Once in a while I want to view my favorited / hearted fonts. But those are hard to find.
Why not having the Favorites page ccessible througout every page in Adobe Fonts?
9 votes -
AdobeFonts Web Site: "Languages and Writing Systems" cannot be selected.
2023.6.6現在,AdobeFontsサイトで「言語」の選択ができません。ページレイアウトも崩れています。
改善を望みます。Windows10Pro(21H2)/Chrome(114.0.5735.110),Edge(114.0.1823.37)
10 votes -
Big Caslon Linking Bug
Big Caslon CC is now Big Caslon FB and is not linked or updating the font across brand kit and projects accordingly where Big Caslon CC has been used for many projects.
1 vote -
Add missing ligatures for Capitolina and Nimbus Roman
Capitolina font on Adobe is missing discretionary ligatures ("ffb", "ffh", etc.). Nimbus Roman D is missing "ffl" ligature (and possibly others). See images below: I've included examples from the Adobe website (which is also how the fonts present when downloaded), and examples from MyFonts which show correctly.
2 votes -
Return an honest "not found" when you don't really have a match for the font name I am searching, instead of throwing garbage at me.
I hate you so fully. You UI for working with fonts is beyond any bad UX nightmare. Can't you afford to just hire some licensed UX-ers? Besides that, every single Adobe app just struggles working, and "trying again" is a way of life with your apps. If you can't just do it right, then please leave us. We WILL survive.
1 vote -
Individual Tags or Folders
I would really appreciate it, if there was a better way to manage fonts. Having all fonts in a list, all families expanded no less, requires me to scroll through everything when I am looking for something particular I cannot remember the name of. And when I go through them one by one I have to click on every item on the list to be given a preview, no using my downward key to save time.
If there were a way to allow for the creation and use of tags or folders, it would be an immense time…10 votes -
Christmas fonts
Can we get more holiday fonts
1 vote -
Adobe Bengali Variable
I made Adobe Bengali Variable and added 8 more weights (Thin, Extra-Light,
Light, Semi-Bold, Extra-Bold, Black, Fat)
will adobe add those in adobe Bengali font family?
How do I contact them or upload them?1 vote -
Dissapointed of fonts availibtity
Im really disappointed by the way Adobe is managing resources for graphic designers, every now and them I discover something else that is no longer avalaible in adobe apps, like fonts (lemon milk, futura, frutiger,etc), color books (how in thewolrd you get rid of PANTONE, the universal color book for designers in which every brand manual is based) and more.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?