457 results found
-
Explain why a font is 'Not available'
I had several fonts in a web font project, but now when I go to add additional family members of that font it says 'not available' — and I have no idea why. Do I need to upgrade my plan? Are the fonts not licensable through adobe right now, and if so why?
2 votes -
Replace the Add Family and Remove buttons with the Activate and Deactivate Family buttons
The "Add Family" and "Remove Family" buttons should be replaced by "Activate and Deactivate Family" buttons to match the "Activate and Deactivate" buttons in the font menus of Adobe applications, since these are different words with different meanings and tend to create confusion when activating a font. There should be consistency between the Adobe Fonts buttons and the buttons in all Adobe applications.
It's a small detail to improve the interface and make it much more intuitive, best regards to the entire Adobe Fonts team.
2 votes -
Fixed width (monotype) numerics search option
We have a mono option that applies to the whole typeface. But searching for fonts with fixed width numerics is hopeless. Eurostile is an example. Great for graphs, tables, scoreboards.
2 votes -
Vietnamese language support should result in roman alphabets with Vietnamese diacritics, not Chinese , Japanese, or Korean
Vietnamese language support should result in roman alphabets with Vietnamese diacritics – not Chinese , Japanese, or Korean.
2 votes -
Add Uzbek language
Please add Uzbek Cyrillic to the menu. I believe it's essential to include this language because of the vast market and the significant demand for this search option.
2 votes -
Add the ability to filter out fonts you have already added.
Add the ability to filter out fonts you have already added.
2 votes -
Font "The Seasons" doesn't have polish letter "ł"
Please add polish letter "ł". It is available in italics only
2 votes -
Fonts Not Able to Download
For the past 24 hours, there has been a bug where I am unable to download any font from the website. Please address and fix. See attachment.
2 votes -
Where is Neusa next Std?
WTF! Sorry for the rude words.
Neusa Next STD is totally offline, a font, that we are using for our corporate design. Is there any possibility to get Neusa Nets Std back? Any help is very appreciated.2 votes -
Alternative font suggestion
Neusa Next font disappear...
This font was part of the graphic system for a big project, now I have to change it in all the documents.
So as we are'nt able to download the fonts, maybe an alternative font can be suggested when a font is deleted from the library?2 votes -
Aptos
Hello,
I get error messages when converting new Word documents to pdf. Microsoft has made Aptos it's new standard font and this font is not in Adobe. Can it be added?
2 votes -
Installing font families to use on local desktop is extremely finicky
I have to re-install fonts multiple times for them to show up on my adobe cloud manager app. Then i need to quit it and reopen multiple times to even prompt the fonts. It's a really terrible system right now.
2 votes -
Pragmatica medium
I would need an medium style of the font Pragmatica. It is available in the condensed version, but not in the basic version. is there a reason why? I would need it as soon as possible.
Yours Melina2 votes -
Filter for variable fonts
I would like to be able to search through only variable fonts. At current, searching 'variable' does not show variable fonts.
2 votes -
Typodermic fonts
I'm looking for more Typodermic fonts including the 'Good Timing' and 'Korataki' familites
2 votes -
Fix Variable Fonts in Webflow.
Variable font controls are not appearing for those VF that are hosted by Adobe Fonts.
Google Fonts and fonts you upload yourself work fine. I've tested, using the same font files, and it's an Adobe Fonts issue.I don't know if this is something to be fixed on the Webflow side or the Adobe side, but since it's Adobe's product that isn't loading correctly, I hope you lean into the problem and see if you can solve it. I'm sure if you co-operate with Webflow you can solve this swiftly.
2 votes -
Search Fail!! Other font site do it better!
I need to find a way to find a monospaced font with a slash zero. Why is there no key word for Slash or Dotted zero?
2 votes -
Since losing InDESIGN packaging facility with fonts, I am finding it very challenging and nearly impossible to get our publication to press.
Packaging FONTS for outside printers to use. This was such a seamless process for designers and printers. I really miss it. My installed fonts and Adobe fonts are missing in the packaging process now. PLEASE bring this option back!
Carol L Smith2 votes -
"All Fonts" Search is Missing
There is no Search field on the "All Fonts" page. Pretty unbelievable. One has to toggle back to the "Home" page to search for a specific font. Please fix.
2 votes -
Tags for Fonts in CC as in other Apps to make searching easier.
A way to tag fonts or categorize them so they are easier to find in CC.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?