Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

276 results found

1. OpenType features are referenced in the 'Details' section with a link to a generic information page, but which features are actually supported by the current typeface are not listed.

Currently, seemingly the only way to see this information is to add the typeface to a web project, edit the project, and look at the highlighted options under the 'Character Set' heading.

This is important information in certain situations, as the presence of certain OpenType features may influence whether the typeface is suitable or not (e.g. finding a font with tabular figure support for a data-heavy application).

Thanks

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Adobe Fonts recently updated the way search results work. If there are no results for your query, recommended fonts are displayed instead. There is a disclaimer message at the top right, but it is very easy to get confused and think the desired font is somehow further down in the results. Please return the previous "no fonts found" messaging to the top of the search results, and place the font suggestions in a separate section below.

Search has also worsened in quality recently, making search results more difficult to parse. When searching "Caslon", three rows of suggestions appear for unrelated…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I don’t know how other people are feeling about it, but when it comes to the Tags, things like Wedding of Fun don’t really help me a lot, but I would love to be able to search for Display or Condensed fonts. And I would second the suggestion someone else already made, that it would be great if there were tags according to the best use of fonts like Newspaper, Books or Magazines.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. While browsing fonts, the previews of the fonts are not displayed with language specific glyphs, even when filtering fonts with chosen language support is selected. These glyphs can be previewed only on a subpage of individual font, making it very difficult to quickly check, whether the previewed font has a proper accents and localization.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. God almighty, please, especially now that Adobe bought Figma, let me bulk activate fonts for non-Adobe apps in CC without having to MANUALLY check every variant of a font I want to sync.

I am holding back a lot of contempt for the product managers at Adobe who thought of this feature. Quintessentially a sample of gratuitous suffering that the Adobe team has gotten us used to as paying customers.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Missing Bulgarian Cyrillic filter, it's a shame.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please indicate whether a font includes small caps and old style figures.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. As an Art Director for a small company I have to utilize templates in different apps (i.e. Google Docs, Canva) that others who do not have Adobe Application Training must use to create graphics. If I can't use Adobe Fonts to set up said templates, I can't make that our company brand font. PLEASE make your fonts more accessible to a wider audience! I agree someone should have an Adobe License to use them but I should be able to use them everywhere.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like the ability to rename existing web font projects. I would also like the ability to duplicate existing web font projects.

Being unable to rename an existing web font project introduces risk and (what I think is) unnecessary busy-work to my web-based projects.

My company publishes educational curricula to variety of platforms both printed and digital. All are produced as HTML templates which are proofed in a web browser and which rely upon Adobe web fonts for their typography.

It is quite common that we don’t know at the onset of a project how many versions and platforms…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I need to be able to use adobe fonts when offline! I‘m on a trip right now and wanted to use the time to work. Well, tough luck, i can‘t because the adobe fonts got removed/deactivated.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The key to using Adobe Fonts offline is to 1. Not log out of the  Creative Cloud desktop app, and 2. Don't shut down your computer. As  long as you remain signed in after losing internet, you should be able  to continue working with the fonts.

I know  this is not ideal, and I'm sorry to hear you ran into this issue. Our  team appreciates your feedback and we hope to improve this experience.

11. Could you please add these popular fonts to Adobe Fonts?

1. Helvetica
    2. Revue
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Standard font used by the Australian Department of Defence.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. I'd like to fine tune my font search by having more secondary groups for example if I filter by serif I'd also like to be able to browse by old style, transitional, modern, or just all.
    2. A filter for fonts with alternative characters.
    3. True small capitals
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I’d like to be able to view more fonts per page of search results.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Adobe does not have the font Gotham. This is a very popular font and it has been popular for a very long time. I was told by Adobe Support that it is not in the Adobe Fonts collection because it is a 3rd party font. For a long time, Adobe has been negligent and still carries way too little number of fonts, and not enough of the popular ones that are considered current to design. After collecting so much money from Adobe subscriptions, Adobe should be providing better and more fonts. This poses a huge problem for startups and freelancer…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hello,

Aktiv Grotesk font by Dalton Maag has a VF (variable) version for about couple years now, but that is not added to Adobe Fonts.

Also, the newest version of the font is 5.xx offered by the foundry, but it seems that we have version 4.xx on Adobe Fonts.

Please add the VF font variant of Aktiv Grotesk (as already offered for other Dalton Maag fonts here).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would really appreciate it, if there was a better way to manage fonts. Having all fonts in a list, all families expanded no less, requires me to scroll through everything when I am looking for something particular I cannot remember the name of. And when I go through them one by one I have to click on every item on the list to be given a preview, no using my downward key to save time.
    If there were a way to allow for the creation and use of tags or folders, it would be an immense time saver.
    The…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. As a Designer working to create branding, identity and logos, for over 25 years, when searching for a font to use for literally anything, I need to quickly see all font styles at once and don't have time to manually turn down every folders' arrow to preview them individually. Sometimes different styles look entirely different than the version presented by default, and this can't be anticipated. It's better to have the option to preview all styles than making users do more work accomplish this. I've found that having this feature (as you can in Suitcase) is a HUGE time saving…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Have the ability to view multiple lines of text in the sample text preview. It's hard to see if a font is good for body copy with only one line preview.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?