Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

168 results found

1. The font search page should display 283 pages of all 3,395 families.
    However, after page 201, the page does not display due to an error.

Here is screenshot.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. You need to show complete glyph map ... we purchase/activate/download much of the type we used based on the presence of specific features. Display type is often picked based on particular characters, ligatures, etc; text faces picked on the basis of features that we need (sc, osf, etc) ... today I needed type with circled numerals, but couldn't figure out a way to find that info on your site, but luckily Molly helped me out via social channels. MyFonts shows a full glyph map, and they're eating your lunch on this feature at least! It would be awesome if Adobe…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I wish we could have better tags for searching fonts, as well as using multiple filters at once. Adobe font's should just steal what dafont.com uses. It takes way too long to find a font I need on their site

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. As a Designer working to create branding, identity and logos, for over 25 years, when searching for a font to use for literally anything, I need to quickly see all font styles at once and don't have time to manually turn down every folders' arrow to preview them individually. Sometimes different styles look entirely different than the version presented by default, and this can't be anticipated. It's better to have the option to preview all styles than making users do more work accomplish this. I've found that having this feature (as you can in Suitcase) is a HUGE time saving…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The ability to search a font by keyword. For example, "military font."

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When i download a font, it's usually because I have in mind a specific requirement that I need it for. For example, some fonts I've downloaded for use in western themes, others because they resemble a specific old font used in a particular book and yet others for numerals only that i want. Keeping track of these is impossible because often several months may elapse between downloading and usage. Would love to be able to add a custom description to a font when downloading or using and then be able to search for those words when i'm looking for it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. This is a usability issue. Please move the Like/Dislike buttons to the bottom of the block, so they don't block my view of the font preview. Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. There is no Cyrillic filter option on https://fonts.adobe.com/. I wanted to upgrade my Adobe account to include Illustrator, but all the work I am going to do is with Cyrillic fonts and upon trying to see if there are any good ones on Adobe, I couldn't because the filter is simply missing. I am guessing the same is true for the in-app search as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like the ability to rename existing web font projects. I would also like the ability to duplicate existing web font projects.

Being unable to rename an existing web font project introduces risk and (what I think is) unnecessary busy-work to my web-based projects.

My company publishes educational curricula to variety of platforms both printed and digital. All are produced as HTML templates which are proofed in a web browser and which rely upon Adobe web fonts for their typography.

It is quite common that we don’t know at the onset of a project how many versions and platforms…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I'm hoping this is the place to request font additions. I work with Hebrew on a website, and for Hebrew prayer text I would like to be able to use Frank Ruehl. It's ubiquitous and dates back to 1908, which means it's not under copyright (plus every foundry had an iteration at one point.) I know Adobe has some Google Fonts, and Google has one called Frank Ruehl Libre. Is there a way to have that font added to the Typekit mix?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 💡

How possible is it to create tools bar that categorize fonts? e.g Script fonts / Serif Fonts /San Serif Fonts etc🤔 all having it own sections to make selection of fonts easier.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Could you allow collapsing all font family names at once in the font manager, please? It is not productive to collapse one by one, and the view of everything expanded by default is very bad. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I shouldn't have to click into the typeface just to activate all the fonts in the family. There should be an option to toggle on the entire family just from the search/browse all fonts page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'd like to be able to do 2 things from within the Adobe Fonts interface, and if possible through Adobe apps:

1) Create / choose a template to create type specimen sheets, and
    2) Create personal / shareable Font Packs.

The specimen sheet request is a great way to preview a font/family.

Personally curated Font Packs would be invaluable for curating and activating/deactivating project-based fonts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. i want to easily see active font styles when looking at the "managing fonts" tab. Basically it should look like the "all fonts" page and be organized in a way to easily sort through your active fonts. I need to easily see what each active font looks like so I can make choices quickly.

Presently it's a real hassle to look through the fonts I've activated. Please design a way to make it easy.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. RECENT DROP OF SUPPORT FOR TYPE 1 (FORMERLY "GOLD-STANDARD") AND DROPPING OF "NEED-TO-HAVE" STUFF LIKE TIMES AND HELVETICA FAMILIES HAVE PROMPTED THIS.

SOME FONTS HAVE BEEN DROPPED/REMOVED; SOME ARE CONSPICUOUS "GAPS" IN CRITICAL NEED-TO-HAVE FONTS/FAMILIES; SOME ARE THINGS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE TO HAVE (REQUESTS); AND SOME ARE STUFF YOU MAY HAVE ALREADY ADDED.

PLEASE FILL THE GAPS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. On Monotype, or stock sites like iStock, you can create your own named lightboxes for different projects of saved collections of fonts. It's pretty limiting to only use the pre-create font collections, I feel like it's hard to find what I'm looking for and half of font usage is being able to find the right thing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. See discussion here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts-discussions/allow-css-font-weight-to-be-used-with-variable-fonts-by-putting-the-full-range-in-font-face/m-p/13539383#M7419

Summary: when serving variable fonts via CSS, Adobe specifies their font-weight as 400 instead of (say) 100 1000 in the @font-face declaration, which means the font-weight CSS property cannot be used to change these fonts' weights; you must use, say, font-variation-settings: "wght" 700. Ideally Adobe would use 100 1000 as the font-weight in the @font-face declaration so that users could use font-weight in their CSS to change the weight of a variable font.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?