457 results found
-
Kategorien einführen/anlegen
Kategorien für die hochgeladenen Schriftarten einführen, die die entsprechenden Admins individuell erstellen können, um die gesamten Schriftarten übersichtlicher für die User kategorisieren zu können und eine Übersichtlichkeit zu schaffen.
2 votes -
Keep thumbnail of uploaded image at top of screen while using search by image.
Keep thumbnail of uploaded image at top of screen while using search by image. It currently remains stationary, but it should fix to the top of the window and remain visible as you scroll down the possible matches so the user can compare their original font with the suggested similar fonts.
2 votes -
Font search - Option to exclude unprofessional foundrys in search results.
Some foundrys deliver sloppy work. I would like to exclude thes foundrys for my future searchresults if a stumble upon one who delivers work that I found unprofessional. If adobe doesnt take its curatorship serious than I would like to be able to do so myself.
2 votes -
Uppercase option for the Sample Text.
Please consider providing an option to display all characters in uppercase for the Sample Text when browsing fonts on website.
2 votes -
Adobe Aldine
I am very enjoying how Adobe Aldine looks, but I am wondering why it has such a large descender height. Is this intended? If not, I wish this was fixed, since using Aldine somehow breaks line spacing or some features. I really like the fonts and the glyps itself, therefore I wish brief feedback.
2 votes -
cochin
Hi, would it be possible to add the font family Cochin to Adobe Fonts? I used it in Adobe Illustrator for a branding and I need to use it for a web project as well, so I can keep a cohesive brand identity.
Thank you!
2 votes -
Font designers to submit FONT PAIRING suggestions on their font pages
Font pairing needs to be built in for each font pages, if Adobe is an expert, than I want to have that expertise built in, and not have to r
2 votes -
Google has a better search than Adobe for letters? Can you improve that?
I needed a find a font "simialar" to something I had a screen grab. Adobe Typekit could not even decipher the slanted area in the letter B. It gave me all dumb looking plain block letters. Google found it in a snap.
2 votes -
Search by style
Search by style not by name. Im looking for a feel not what its called
2 votes -
Sztos font issues
The Sztos font is only showing italic variants when used in applications. It seems this bug has been around for a while and has been experienced by multiple people.
Is there any news on a) what the issue is, and b) if there is a workaround or fix?
Best wishes
2 votes -
font bug
Adobe fonts를 사용하려고 하는데 절대 설치가 안 돼요.. 이것도 서비스의 일부 아닌가요? 폰트가 지속적으로 설치가 안 되는 점에 대해 비용을 환불 받고 싶어요. 프로그램을 다 지우고 새로 시작해도 똑같은 오류이고, 인터넷 보니 다른 유저들도 고질적인 문제를 고치지 못해 불편을 겪고 있고 일방적으로 어도비가 해결할 때만을 기다리고 있다네요. 연동이 안돼요!
2 votes -
Addition of Serpentine Bold Italic
Our company branding for our logo features 'Serpentine Bold Italic' font. We have used this for many years but upon opening our video template recently, there is no option for this font. Please could I request this be added to the list of available fonts so we can continue with our branding. If this font cannot be used, our Logo will have to change its appearance for our videos which is something we do not want.
2 votes -
font 'Park Lane' is not loading
Tried all ways. Not appearing in Illustrator.
2 votes -
Creative Cloud App: Fonts panel: Never loads. Just spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins
and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins
2 votes -
Mendl Sans alternate glyphs don't work in Illustrator
Mendl Sans alternate glyphs don't work in Illustrator
2 votes -
Any way I can search on Adobe Fonts and then change it to list view with access to the filtering options.?
maybe it is there and obvious... just not to me.
2 votes -
More Bauhaus Fonts like Futura
We use Adobe Fonts for several of our projects (e.g., https://gegenfeld.com/, https://jntzn.com and https://jntzn.de) and are very pleased so far. But it would be cool to have more Bauhaus-style fonts, similar to Futura (https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/futura-pt). Keep up the good work!
2 votes -
sztos variable
‘Sztos Variable ‘ only the italic variant is displayed online. can't use the regular variant for my web project
2 votes -
Latino Gothic Variable has misconfigured preset styles
The preset styles of the Latino Gothic Variable font are malformed and prevent its use in a variety of environments. They are broken on the font site as well.
https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/latino-gothic-variable
You can see how all the preset styles have the maximum font weight instead of seeing light, thin, regular, etc.
Upon closer inspection its font width has been set to wide by using the 'normal' keyword when it needs to be a value such as 400.
This issue is preventing us from using this font in mixed variable and non variable environments.
2 votes -
Adobe Fonts plug-in for Figma
The installation of individual font families in the Creative Cloud app is clunky. It'd be great to have quick access to do that within Figma through a Figma plug-in
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?