Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

277 results found

1. It would be great to have an option to copy a specific font (not the whole font family) as base64 string to directly use it in CSS as "src" of a @font-face rule.

This helps to get rid of flashing of fonts that have not yet been loaded. Making this possible on per font file bases allows us to add fonts that appear above-the-fold load with the page itself. Currently, while fonts from Adobe are loading the user sees a fallback font, when load completes it swaps the font causing a Cumulative Layout Shift if a few parameters dont match…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  01. No category  ·  Admin →
  2. Can you provide a way to figure out which font can be used as a substitute for an expiring Type 1 font? Many of my long-term projects use classic fonts like Univers and I'm finding it hard to find a similar substitute.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. My company has chosen the Poppins font suite for publications. I discovered that the colons were not Italic within all Italic weights of this font. Start and end times for events look very strange. I am having to add a 10% slant to all colons in Italic body text. Please repair this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  4. I use Adobe fonts in other applications. I wasn't able to edit text because you had decided to turn off my fonts and force me to redownload them without actually telling me. I had to do a whole bunch of troubleshooting because of your lack of communication.

When you decide to turn off your users fonts, can you please at least email me to let me know? I don't want to have to waste like 45 minutes testing a bunch of stuff.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would love to add a reference to typefaces to a CC library. This would make managing Brand Assets using CC Libraries even better. I would like the ability to add a font/family to a library from the http://fonts.adobe.com web viewer as I'm researching fonts.

I would also like to be able to Activate and Deactivate these fonts from the library panel in InDesign.

With this CC Library feature, it would create a more seamless alignment for creative professionals working on the same brand as it relates to Fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The font "Countach" does not work on iOS mobile devices.

I'm using the recommended method of installing fonts

It seems to be affecting all iOS versions, not just phone (ipad too).

Demo:

https://usanews.coey.dev/test

• It seems to be iOS specific - iPad + iPhone on both Safari and Chrome show the same issue
    • Android seems unaffected
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. While custom fonts can be uploaded and assigned to user groups making sure that whenever they sign into Adobe Creative Cloud that these fonts are loaded and activated this falls show with fonts that are part of Adobe Fonts. (i.e. Source Sans 3)

Why is this important? While users can enable such fonts on their own ... they will first ask IT support about the missing fonts. We would very much be able to deploy such fonts to so that we can make certain they have all corporate fonts as soon as they log into Adobe CC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. fonts are not showing in adobe after effects.. User has no clue where to click or go to resolve this.. It's wasting so much time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There is not a Western/Cowboy fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add more game, arcade, video gaming type fonts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add a Tag category for Handwritten fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Pretty simple, all typefaces at www.etceteratype.co are open source (and variable). They're already on Google Fonts, but it'd be even more convenient to have them built in to Adobe Fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When I try to filter by English for language and sort by newest, I still see an unending number of Chinese fonts displayed. None of them seem to have any English characters.

Either fix the language for these or give me the ability to exclude fonts which are useless to me by language (even if they contain "English" for a language).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Here's my idea: when I start designing a new book, and I pick a certain font, and spend several days developing the design, it would be nice if the font didn't suddenly disappear from Adobe Fonts, with no notification and no explanation.

Here's another idea: how about, when I spend about ten minutes just navigating Adobe's telephone menu to speak to an operator, someone at the other end could actually pick up the phone rather than just letting it ring and eventually go dead?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. In Google Chrome this is how I see the browser font site, I don't understand why

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/bennet-text

This doesn't happen with other Adobe serif fonts (or other serif fonts outside of Adobe fonts), but this one. It renders as a sans-serif when a number is chosen. If it's letters or words, it's a proper serif.

However, you add anywhere in the paragraph a subscript, which properly renders as serif, the superscript suddenly turns into a serif.

This behavior is showcased in Figma.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'd like to be able to even see the fonts that we are currently using on our sites. They NOWHERE on the page they are supposed to be. Also, says click the "</>" and there ISN"T a button like that.
    HOW AND WHERE DO I ACCESS OUR ALREADY EXISTING WEB PROJECTS?????

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The New Rubrik font has issues with the "accent marks". You can't write properly using this font in spanish with this problem!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The italic version of Quincy CF is missing for this family. The full family if available on MyFonts, but not Typekit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?