- or
501 results found
-
search for look-a-likes
Hello,
it would be nice to search for a certain font-look-a-like AND simultaneously search for features that are needed. For example when you need a typo that supports Romanian language (glyphs) but it must look like Interstate which doesn't support Romanian glyphs.
3 votes -
Activate fonts from the main search page
I shouldn't have to click into the typeface just to activate all the fonts in the family. There should be an option to toggle on the entire family just from the search/browse all fonts page.
4 votesHappy to report that you now have this ability! You should now see a new Add Family button from the browse page.
-
Helvetica Neue Disappeared
I updated my Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD - after that on all flyers and wireframes I had Helvetica Neue used, replaced the font. And surprisingly, I have been using it for a long time and now I cannot even see it on the list.
What just happened?
3 votesHi Rafia – I apologize for the inconvenience! Unfortunately we haven't offered any version of Helvetica as part of our library.
My guess is that the font was installed locally on your computer. I'm sorry we couldn't be more helpful here.
-
DeLittle Chromatic is not fully available offline
DeLittle Chromatic, when downloaded, only has one variant (out of three) available offline. I just finished a 1 1/2 hour support chat session which ended with the support tech telling me that he discovered that this font only has all three variants available when using online apps, despite the Creative Cloud app saying that they were available and ready to use in offline apps.
The rep said: "I understand no issue the thing is I am also getting the same error when I Add this font in my creative cloud so i am checking if this is about the font…
1 vote -
日本語フォントの検索結果は日本語フォントだけが望ましい / Only Japanese fonts are desirable in search results for Japanese fonts.
「日本語」のフィルターをかけて検索しているのに、韓国語や中国語のフォントが検索結果一覧に表示されます。
それらのフォントは平仮名や片仮名を使用することができますが、漢字の形が違うのでおそらく日本人が日本語を使用する目的でアクティベートする事はほとんどないでしょう。
字の形が違うと多くの日本人は違和感を感じ、ネイティブが書いた文章でない事を確信します。
現状ではフィルターの意味をなしていません。
私たちの言語が雑に扱われているようで不快でもあります。
きちんと目的にフォーカスした検索結果だけを表示して頂ければ、快適にAdobe Fontsを使い続ける事ができます。
よろしくお願いします。DeepL translation
Korean and Chinese fonts appear in the search results list, even though the search is filtered for "Japanese.
Those fonts can be used for hiragana and katakana, but they are probably rarely activated by Japanese people for the purpose of using Japanese because of the different shapes of kanji characters.
Many Japanese people feel uncomfortable when the character forms are different and are convinced that the text is not written by a native Japanese speaker.
Currently, the filter makes no sense.
It is uncomfortable to feel as…8 votes -
Have the fonts that are activated online actually show up in the software!
It would be amazing if the fonts that I am forced to activate online would actually show up in the software!! Once they are activated, I get to use them! There are many times I reopen my project and the fonts are missing even though Adobe says they are activated in the cloud. Amazing theory but their software doesn't initiate them. Perhaps the developers should focus on having them work.
6 votes -
More Hebrew Serif Fonts
It would be wonderful if you could stock up with more Hebrew serif fonts, like: Greta Text Hebrew and Fedra Serif by Typotheque, or Emuna and Bar Yochay by Masterfont.
These serif fonts would be useful for book and traditional scriptural text more than the existing sans-serif catalog.
3 votesThanks for posting. Your request has been submitted to our library team for consideration.
-
FatFrank lacks cyrillic
FatFrank has cyrillic glyphs in the thumbnail images, but not in the font file.
1 vote -
Fallo en la app Creative Cloud (crear biblioteca), la nueva biblioteca no aparece
Impossible to see new library created using Creative Cloud, inside adobe font web
2 votes -
Please add a way to filter fonts by style in CC desktop
Filtering fonts by Serif, Sans Serif, etc. – like in the apps themselves – would be helpful when managing in CC desktop.
5 votes -
cochin
Hi, would it be possible to add the font family Cochin to Adobe Fonts? I used it in Adobe Illustrator for a branding and I need to use it for a web project as well, so I can keep a cohesive brand identity.
Thank you!
2 votes -
Where is Neusa next Std?
WTF! Sorry for the rude words.
Neusa Next STD is totally offline, a font, that we are using for our corporate design. Is there any possibility to get Neusa Nets Std back? Any help is very appreciated.2 votes -
Wrong loaded screen
In Google Chrome this is how I see the browser font site, I don't understand why
1 vote -
Source Serif Pro Light Italic has a Bug in a Capital Cyrillic «Ч»
Both top serifs of a capital Cyrillic «Ч» in a Source Serif Pro Light Italic font need correction.
1 vote -
About cover of unicode CKJ characters
Currently, due to limitations in the OpenType font specification, Source Han Sans does not cover all CJK characters.
However, the OpenType font specification was updated this month, and the restriction on the number of glyphs has been lifted (ISO/IEC 14496-22:2026).
Therefore, please update Source Han Sans to include all CJK characters.2 votes -
New Kansas Swash for Mobile
Had issues with New Kansas Swash working on all devices except Mobile. Discovered the issue is with the .css saying 'font-style: normal'.
Change to 'font-style: italic' or if using a web build click on the italic option.
This has been a real headache and so happy it was figured out. Hope that helps.
1 vote -
Search by theme or tags
I'd like to be able to search for fonts that would be suitable for athletic wear by searching for smart keywords such as "athletic" or "varsity".
20 votes -
Please revive more Adobe Multiple Master Fonts from the 1990's as Variable Fonts for use in Adobe Fonts
Back in the 1990's Adobe had a fairly decent selection of Type 1 Multiple Master fonts. A couple of those (Nueva MM and/or Tekton MM) were bundled in apps like Adobe Type Manager, IIRC. It would be great to see more of those MM typefaces from the past revived as Variable Fonts.
Some of the more familiar Adobe Originals have been remastered as Variable Fonts. Those include faces like Myriad and Kepler. An equivalent to Minion MM is included as a system font in certain Adobe apps, but isn't available via Adobe Fonts.
There are various…
1 vote -
Keep thumbnail of uploaded image at top of screen while using search by image.
Keep thumbnail of uploaded image at top of screen while using search by image. It currently remains stationary, but it should fix to the top of the window and remain visible as you scroll down the possible matches so the user can compare their original font with the suggested similar fonts.
2 votes -
Pragmatica medium
I would need an medium style of the font Pragmatica. It is available in the condensed version, but not in the basic version. is there a reason why? I would need it as soon as possible.
Yours Melina2 votes
- Don't see your idea?