Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

  • or

501 results found

  1. Im really disappointed by the way Adobe is managing resources for graphic designers, every now and them I discover something else that is no longer avalaible in adobe apps, like fonts (lemon milk, futura, frutiger,etc), color books (how in thewolrd you get rid of PANTONE, the universal color book for designers in which every brand manual is based) and more.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  2. After installing the font named Nanum Pen, it is very hard to find it in any Adobe app because its name is written in Korean by default, not in English. Could you please change it to English?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  3. ITC Avant Garde Gothic has a more extensive family as a standard. If you are supplying the font it would be nice for you to supply the usual versions Extra thin and Demi Bold rather than only part of the family.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  4. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  5. Hello, I am requesting these two fonts. Please & thank you!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  6. Fonts are overwhelming for those who do not use them that often. Have a list of your top 5 favorites then a link to click when I need to go browsing fonts. I don't want to see 100's of fonts when I click on the font menu. My ADHD brain starts shopping and I forget what I was working on.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  7. imported the fonts as instructed and they dont show up at all, please fix your bugs so we can use fonts

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  8. It would be cool to have some more Unicode-art-like fonts, like this: https://fancy-text-generator.org/ or some glitch-like fonts, like this: https://jntzn.com/tools/glitch-text-generator/

    I know, this might be a bit niche, but for certain art styles and game design, this would be so cool! :D

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  9. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  10. Instead of adding 5 billion new features and messing with the old ones so they don't work anymore, how about just fixing all the things you currently have. I have spent at least 8 hours trying to get the fonts I have uploaded for a project to actually be usable in the apps. Every time I close an app such as Indesign, various fonts, not necessarily the same fonts, are said to be missing. However, when I go to the fonts app, it says they are loaded. Creative Cloud says that I have (0) fonts…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  11. I'm looking for international currency symbols. Is there a way to find these within fonts or to find fonts of just symbols?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  12. Add the ability to filter out fonts you have already added.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  13. Hello !
    J'utilise la famille de police Roboto via Creative Cloud depuis peu, alors que je l'obtenais dans Connect Font avant.
    J'ai remarqué qu'il y a un décalage vertical sur les lettres ; pensez-vous que ceci est un bug et que cela peut être résolu ?
    Merci !

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  14. Celtic fonts are seriously lacking- they would make a very useful addition!

    Sincerely- Irish tv/film art departments

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  15. There is no Cyrillic filter option on https://fonts.adobe.com/. I wanted to upgrade my Adobe account to include Illustrator, but all the work I am going to do is with Cyrillic fonts and upon trying to see if there are any good ones on Adobe, I couldn't because the filter is simply missing. I am guessing the same is true for the in-app search as well.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  16. Pretty simple, all typefaces at www.etceteratype.co are open source (and variable). They're already on Google Fonts, but it'd be even more convenient to have them built in to Adobe Fonts.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  17. Hello! My name is Yordan and I'm from Bulgaria. Maybe you don't know where Cyrillic comes from, but I will tell you. The Early Cyrillic alphabet was developed during the 9th century AD at the Preslav Literary School in the First Bulgarian Empire. It's so bad that you don't have any fonts for Cyrillic and the Bulgarian language is not on the list with others that use the same alphabet. Remember the history!

    9 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  18. Hello! I wish there was a New Fonts Added Newsletter where we could see what was being added weekly. Thanks!

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  19. I was trying to contact font designer Robert Slimbach directly about this issue, but that (unsurprisingly) was not so easy. The issue is that Adobe Kis does not contain a fj-ligature, something which I fully expect a full featured font from Adobe to have (the other great fonts by Slimbach, like Warnock, Minion and Garamond Premier all have this). The letter combination fj is unheard of in English, but very common in Norwegian, so a discerning designer in Norway will avoid fonts that have no fj ligature. So even though Adobe Kis is a really great font,…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  20. it doesn't charge the fonts that I had installed =(

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  • Don't see your idea?