- or
500 results found
-
Please make fonts in alphabetical order please make this easy to find by name.
View fonts alphabetically as an option.
2 votes -
Fonts never load!
Fonts never seem to activate, no matter what I do--OR, they do load, but it takes minutes while I'm pulling my hair out!
Worst feature ever.1 vote -
when you view 20 fonts, hard to tell which are active and which are not.
color code the bubbles
5 votes -
Allow single use of Chinese Characters.
The FAQ for font licensing says that single characters or glyphs cannot be used for engravings and such. However, certain things can only be represented by a single character. This is understandable with Latin characters, where a single letter can become an almost infinite number of words or phrases, but with Chinese it is much more finite and isn't necessarily used for creating words or phrases like Latin characters are. I believe there should be an exemption of this rule for Chinese characters and similar languages that represent things with single characters, perhaps except for copyrighting logos, as it is…
2 votes -
Tags for Fonts in CC as in other Apps to make searching easier.
A way to tag fonts or categorize them so they are easier to find in CC.
2 votes -
I need the following fonts.
TWO FONTS IMPORTANT TO MY WORK
Gumani Medium
Mukta Ligth - Regular - Semibold
The company has a new brand book and I can´t install these two fonts in Adobe Express.
Please help me.1 vote -
Xanti Typewriter
This font is not working, the must be a broken link to the actual fontset.
https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/xanti-typewriter-variable#details-section+xanti-typewriter-variable-extrabold0 votes -
Add Typeface to a CC Library…
I would love to add a reference to typefaces to a CC library. This would make managing Brand Assets using CC Libraries even better. I would like the ability to add a font/family to a library from the http://fonts.adobe.com web viewer as I'm researching fonts.
I would also like to be able to Activate and Deactivate these fonts from the library panel in InDesign.
With this CC Library feature, it would create a more seamless alignment for creative professionals working on the same brand as it relates to Fonts.
1 vote -
Make fonts available for download
Make fonts available for download.
At least those that are free to use.1 voteUnfortunately activating fonts through the Creative Cloud app is a requirement for our service.
-
Can you activate OpenType features for Semplicita Pro's webfont?
There are alternate characters I'd like to access in Semplicita Pro for use on the web. I was in touch with the font foundry, Canada Type, and they were surprised to hear these are not available—as they are when testing on their site.
Is it easy to "turn on" the stylistic alternates Semplicita Pro's webfont?
Thank you.
1 voteThis issue is now resolved.
-
Misleading information on Interstate language support
Hi,
The 'About' section of the Interstate font states: ... 'The family was expanded to include full support for Central and Eastern Europe languages, as well as Cyrillic and Greek.'
That is however not the case with the version provided by Adobe, which only includes standard version without other languages support. I think this is an example tapping into a broader problem: Adobe customers are not treated equally. Those, whose projects involve languages other than those considered 'standard' (which in itself sounds bizarre), are out of luck. While the extended language version of this particular font exists and is advertised…
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Since losing InDESIGN packaging facility with fonts, I am finding it very challenging and nearly impossible to get our publication to press.
Packaging FONTS for outside printers to use. This was such a seamless process for designers and printers. I really miss it. My installed fonts and Adobe fonts are missing in the packaging process now. PLEASE bring this option back!
Carol L Smith2 votes -
Add a Tag category for Handwritten fonts
Add a Tag category for Handwritten fonts.
1 vote -
Fonts in WOFF2 format
If we could have a way to access fonts as WOFF2 this would help with page speed when implementing them on websites. This could compress the file sizes by 30%.
1 vote -
Request for Addition of Lithuanian Language in Adobe Fonts Filter
As an enthusiastic user of your diverse range of fonts, I am writing to express a significant need for a specific language filter: Lithuanian. This language, although small in its number of speakers, carries a historical and cultural significance that is often underestimated.
Lithuanian, belonging to the Baltic branch of the Indo-European languages, is often considered one of the oldest languages still in use today. It retains many archaic features, which are believed to be close to the original Proto-Indo-European language. This gives the Lithuanian language not only historical but also linguistic importance, as it provides valuable insights into…
2 votes -
Fonts not updating in after effects
fonts are not showing in adobe after effects.. User has no clue where to click or go to resolve this.. It's wasting so much time
1 vote -
Can we please have Regular and Bold Weights for Adobe Naskh?
Can we please have regular and bold weights for Adobe Naskh Arabic font? Decent fonts for typesetting Arabic for print are rare. They often have errors, in the diacritics for example. Adobe Naskh does not seem to have these issues. It is exceptional, no doubt because of Robert Slimbach's involvement, but it only comes in a medium weight. This makes it difficult to use in a printing situation. You have to rely on other fonts to do the bold occasions etc. So, can we please have regular and bold weights for Adobe Naskh? Thank you.
1 vote -
Problems with special glyphs (punctuation and support for the Hungarian language)
We worked with and used the ‘Peachy Keen JF’ font (https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/peachy-keen-jf) on our products (board games). Since May 2025, we have had a problem with punctuation glyphs (hyphen, mathematical x symbol) and specific letters (for the Hungarian language in particular).
We've tried everything on our side but to no avail. By copying the text ‘×-?:;,’()é&°Őű’ on the Peachy Keen JF page, we can see that some glyphs are no longer supported (see the screenshot we shared with you).
Can you fix the problem?
Thanks in advance.1 vote -
Can't close popup
Why is there an unremovable popup covering a font that I'm trying to look at? I'm using brave browser and I turned the shields off and I still can't do anything with it? "You know what would be great for our user's experience? Lets cover up what they're trying to look at with a tutorial popup and give them no way to remove it."
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?