Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

277 results found

1. I'd like the ability to use custom fonts in a Web Project.

We can upload to Typekit and use custom fonts in offline projects, (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat etc.), how about the ability to use them in 'online' projects (dreamweaver (or any other website creation program))?

I'm aware the webfonts can be used, but why not have the ability to collate all fonts into one Web Project/ typekit stylesheet?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thanks for submitting this idea! Currently the fonts users upload are added to the Creative Cloud app; they exist outside of the Adobe Fonts service. Additionally, it would be difficult to build a feature that would comply with the various End User License Agreements of the fonts users upload. 

To support this feature we would need to overhaul our web font service, which unfortunately isn’t on our roadmap right now. Regardless, I appreciate your comments and have shared them with our product team.

2. This is a BUG report and no feature request.

All italic styles of font Poppins one could activate with Adobe Fonts have an issue with glyph DOUBLE LOW -9 QUOTATION MARK.

Tested this with Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator. The glyph is wrong. It depicts a single quotation mark only and not a double quotation mark.

See details here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/opening-double-quotation-mark-is-displayed-as-single-quotation-mark/m-p/12916897#M475627

This should be fixed as soon as possible!

Regards,
    Uwe Laubender
    ( ACP )

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Multiple team members making substitutions = inconsistency, UNLESS we can create a cross reference of our chosen Type 1 > Open Type substitutions, including what tweaks each person should make to accommodate ensuing changes to line wrap, leading, styles, etc. We can't have one person changing tracking to accommodate a new font, while another sizes the font down. Or chooses a different font...

I know the list might change, but can we at least download a "current" list of possible choices? Surfing online through our subscription fonts to activate and test is going to be a full-time job for the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've attached a list of the fonts included in our subscription library as of today. This list will quickly become outdated as we add new fonts all the time, but we hope it gives you a starting point to manage this transition. I'm sorry that we're not able to help further, but I've shared your comments with our product team for consideration.

4. I would like the ability to rename existing web font projects. I would also like the ability to duplicate existing web font projects.

Being unable to rename an existing web font project introduces risk and (what I think is) unnecessary busy-work to my web-based projects.

My company publishes educational curricula to variety of platforms both printed and digital. All are produced as HTML templates which are proofed in a web browser and which rely upon Adobe web fonts for their typography.

It is quite common that we don’t know at the onset of a project how many versions and platforms…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Would like these fonts to be added to creative cloud so that use them on iOS:
    - GE Dinar One
    - GE Dinar Two Medium
    - GE SS Unique Bold
    - GE SS Unique Light
    - Dubai
    - Dubai Light
    - Dubai Medium
    - SC_DUBAI

Appreciate it :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be wonderful if you could stock up with more Hebrew serif fonts, like: Greta Text Hebrew and Fedra Serif by Typotheque, or Emuna and Bar Yochay by Masterfont.

These serif fonts would be useful for book and traditional scriptural text more than the existing sans-serif catalog.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When browsing fonts within the Adobe Fonts web site, it would great if each font file had a table of its glyphs able to view. Often I'll visit sites such as MyFonts to see glyphs details. But not every font carried on the Adobe Fonts service can be cross-referenced at the MyFonts site.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I need to be able to use adobe fonts when offline! I‘m on a trip right now and wanted to use the time to work. Well, tough luck, i can‘t because the adobe fonts got removed/deactivated.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The key to using Adobe Fonts offline is to 1. Not log out of the  Creative Cloud desktop app, and 2. Don't shut down your computer. As  long as you remain signed in after losing internet, you should be able  to continue working with the fonts.

I know  this is not ideal, and I'm sorry to hear you ran into this issue. Our  team appreciates your feedback and we hope to improve this experience.

9. I don’t understand the structure of your Blog. I found this listing page when trying to find what was new in Adobe Fonts:

https://blog.adobe.com/en/topics/typography

I found that URL from visiting fonts.adobe.com > Latest on the blog

(Notice that top URL is within your Blog.)

But if someone goes to your Blog’s main landing page (https://blog.adobe.com)…then navigates to:

Blog > News > Product and company updates
    Filter criteria: Filters > Products > Typography
    (in the hopes of finding stuff related to Adobe Fonts; in other words the same subject matter as above: Typography), notice what happens:

The articles returned in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Once in a while I want to view my favorited / hearted fonts. But those are hard to find.

Why not having the Favorites page ccessible througout every page in Adobe Fonts?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I don't know how this is still missing at managing fonts with adobe software, but it will be a lot easier to find a font that has a Cyrillic variation, if there is a switch for that.
    Now I need to scroll through every font in the list, that I have, just to find fonts that supports Cyrillic. It's really annoying and not really a fast process.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. On the Adobe Fonts website, when looking at Active Fonts, every font is listed by default, grouped by family. When trying out fonts in a design, these can add up quickly, especially if you're trying different weights.

It would be immensely helpful when attempting to clean up, rather than nuking ALL the fonts (which may be a nice feature for some, but I do have a few I keep around for most projects), it would be nice if the families were collapsed by default.

An inline summary of the number of fonts in each family should be added to more…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'm hoping this is the place to request font additions. I work with Hebrew on a website, and for Hebrew prayer text I would like to be able to use Frank Ruehl. It's ubiquitous and dates back to 1908, which means it's not under copyright (plus every foundry had an iteration at one point.) I know Adobe has some Google Fonts, and Google has one called Frank Ruehl Libre. Is there a way to have that font added to the Typekit mix?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 💡

How possible is it to create tools bar that categorize fonts? e.g Script fonts / Serif Fonts /San Serif Fonts etc🤔 all having it own sections to make selection of fonts easier.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I know this is a tricky request due to licensing, but there has to be a way to pass along font information in a library. My agency LOVES cc libraries for branding projects, but not being able to provide font information is really holding us back. Character styles are a work-around, but having a way for clients to easily license a font or activate it from a library would be just the bee's knees.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please add a way to "favorite and/or save" Foundries like LiebeFont so we can be alerted every time a new font is offered!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 10 11 12 14 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?