Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

273 results found

1. 💡

How possible is it to create tools bar that categorize fonts? e.g Script fonts / Serif Fonts /San Serif Fonts etc🤔 all having it own sections to make selection of fonts easier.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I know this is a tricky request due to licensing, but there has to be a way to pass along font information in a library. My agency LOVES cc libraries for branding projects, but not being able to provide font information is really holding us back. Character styles are a work-around, but having a way for clients to easily license a font or activate it from a library would be just the bee's knees.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please could you consider adding Annifont. This is a old graffiti font that I can not find lisense agreements for.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I have used it in so many past projects that I currently use and believe Adobe used to sell it in its Postscript format [which Adobe no longer supports]. Please make it available in the Adobe font library so that it can be used again in Adobe software.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It's very annoying and time-consuming to open a document and be told that all fonts included are inactive. Then I have to open up the Creative Cloud app, the fonts webpage, etc. to go "renew" or re-download the fonts.

Bonus: None of this has worked and even after uninstalling and reinstalling the fonts, InDesign still says they are inactive.

Bonus 2: How are these fonts "expired"? I work with these fonts in the same document at least once a month, and I have for the past two years.

This is such a waste of time. If I was a freelancer…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Al querer cargar las fuentes dentri de AI y desde la aplicación en línea, aparece un error en todas las fuentes: "Se ha producido un error al intentar añadir todas las fuentes. Es posible que algunas fuentes no se hayan añadido. Intentar de nuevo

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. PLEASE play nice with Connect Fonts! It is a giant PIA to launch Creative Cloud and activate Adobe Fonts there! Every designer I know uses Connect Fonts to manage their fonts - come on!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Adobe should have a true font-management tool, something which allows one to manage all fonts stored on a Mac/PC. Such a tool can dramatically improve font workflow -- I've been using Maintype 11, and it's great, but Adobe should have their own tool like that.

Yes, Adobe does have a very lightweight and feature-lacking "half-tool" for managing fonts, but it's kind of a joke, and lacks almost all the features I would want to see -- it's not a true font-manager at all; it only lets you install or uninstall fonts from the fonts.adobe.com website, and doesn't let you arbitrarily…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. please place a filter in the adobe font library for which fonts have ligatures and swashes. it is truly disappointing to have to load a font in an application before seeing if they have ligatures/swatches—takes much time. thank you for your good help.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I tried to use the search by image feature to see if there are any Adobe fonts similar to Genty, and most of the results it gave me were symbol fonts (where each letter types an icon instead of the letter itself). When identifying the letters in my image, it got most of them correct - I just had to correct the capital T and lowercase L, which were misidentified - which means it could tell it was a normal font, not a symbol font, and yet it still suggested symbol fonts as a possible match. I followed the guidelines…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. SCROLLING IN LARGE QUANTITIES
    If I as a professional am looking for a font I want to be able to scroll. Now I have to look and then click to the next page over and over again. This gives a big delay in the process. Websites like DaFont give you the option to look per 25, 500 100 or 200 fonts. I d not understand how a company specialized in graphic software can miss this and needs to be asked for this feature.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Would love to see 3 new tags.

1. Condensed - including all fonts that are tall and thin, regardless of font style and including but not exclusively fonts labeled "condensed" and "compressed". (examples-Birch, Niagara, and Bee, also Alternate Gothic Condensed and Compressed)

Extended - including all fonts that are short and wide, regardless of font style and including but not exclusively fonts labeled "Extended". (examples-Blackoak, Madrone, and HWT Tuscan Extended, Milka, Modesto Expanded, Neuzon Regular, Viva Std Bold Extra Extended.)

Square - All fonts with squared corners, regardless of font style, whether or not the corners are sharp, whether or not…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 「日本語」のフィルターをかけて検索しているのに、韓国語や中国語のフォントが検索結果一覧に表示されます。
    それらのフォントは平仮名や片仮名を使用することができますが、漢字の形が違うのでおそらく日本人が日本語を使用する目的でアクティベートする事はほとんどないでしょう。
    字の形が違うと多くの日本人は違和感を感じ、ネイティブが書いた文章でない事を確信します。
    現状ではフィルターの意味をなしていません。
    私たちの言語が雑に扱われているようで不快でもあります。
    きちんと目的にフォーカスした検索結果だけを表示して頂ければ、快適にAdobe Fontsを使い続ける事ができます。
    よろしくお願いします。

DeepL translation

Korean and Chinese fonts appear in the search results list, even though the search is filtered for "Japanese.
    Those fonts can be used for hiragana and katakana, but they are probably rarely activated by Japanese people for the purpose of using Japanese because of the different shapes of kanji characters.
    Many Japanese people feel uncomfortable when the character forms are different and are convinced that the text is not written by a native Japanese speaker.
    Currently, the filter makes no sense.
    It is uncomfortable to feel as if our language…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When i download a font, it's usually because I have in mind a specific requirement that I need it for. For example, some fonts I've downloaded for use in western themes, others because they resemble a specific old font used in a particular book and yet others for numerals only that i want. Keeping track of these is impossible because often several months may elapse between downloading and usage. Would love to be able to add a custom description to a font when downloading or using and then be able to search for those words when i'm looking for it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Font name is Circular STD and it's not on Adobe font lists. So there is an option to take pics to look for similar fonts. After scanning the image of the font, it doesn't do anything. Why is there option to upload images if it doesn't do anything?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The results page is a mess. It's as if you're trying to show what a great designer you are. Just the information on the fonts is needed. Not examples in a myriad of colours across a myriad of styles.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. To be able to download either a PDF or to be able to print a list of the Adobe Fonts library. Clients are requesting this daily.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Whatever MyFonts.com is doing is absolutely SMOKING you guys. I literally EVERY TIME, go to this site to quickly identify the text I need.

I find myself wasting a lot of time screenshotting their text, going into paint mode, rendering it as a PNG, THEN going into Illustrator to make an image trace ONLY BECAUSE you guys have very and I mean VERY RARELY identify the text that I need. You have a lot of fonts to choose from but your identifier on the site absolutely SUCKS.

Time is MONEY and due to the majority of the circumstances, I NEVER…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Filtering fonts by Serif, Sans Serif, etc. – like in the apps themselves – would be helpful when managing in CC desktop.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would love to see a section on a font’s page that shows complementary fonts (fonts that pair well with the searched font).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?