Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

275 results found

1. I would love to see a section on a font’s page that shows complementary fonts (fonts that pair well with the searched font).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I'd like to be able to do 2 things from within the Adobe Fonts interface, and if possible through Adobe apps:

1) Create / choose a template to create type specimen sheets, and
    2) Create personal / shareable Font Packs.

The specimen sheet request is a great way to preview a font/family.

Personally curated Font Packs would be invaluable for curating and activating/deactivating project-based fonts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I have low vision issues and the Atkinson Hyperledgible is an excellent font for those of us who need to see through blurred text.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Acumin needs to have curly quotes drawn for the face. It's such a great font but as someone who works in publishing, proper curly quotes are so critical!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. For Companies that would like to move dozens, if not hundreds of Fonts to Adobe Font, allow for a batch upload of Fonts (currently there is a batch limit of 20)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. To be able to search for specific attributes in font families that are symbols or outlined or illustrative would be helpful. I have a project where I need to use a lot of symbols and I would like to be able to see all of the symbols available. At this point, there are no predetermined tags for symbols.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Matching fonts - your select a font from an image tool is completely useless. the page hangs. The page refreshes inself constantly, and when I finally did get an image uploaded, it just sit there "scanning" the image and did nothing. Very frustrating.

See issue here https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/vs/upload

Don't offer tools if they dont' work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Missing Bulgarian Cyrillic filter, it's a shame.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. No tag category for wingdings or dingbats which are icons and arrow head etc

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  2 comments  ·  01. No category  ·  Admin →
    1. I can manage fonts I have purchased OUTSIDE of Adobe, and deploy them to all workstations.

2. Individual users can navigate to https://fonts.adobe.com/ and add Adobe fonts to their workstation.

but.... as an Enterprise Administrator I do not have the ability to designate which workstations, or if all workstations, should have particular fonts from https://fonts.adobe.com/ already installed on the workstation.

I would like to select a font (like Futura PT), and have it automatically load on workstations when the users sign in - without their need to intervene.

In our environment consistency between workstations is imperative. Even though a user has…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We have multiple developers on our team, and need to be able to manage projects centrally, have them persist beyond a given employee's employment, and be modified by anyone on the team.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Google fonts on typekit differ from original font, for example the Nunito.
    Take a look at the letter 'l' lowercase.
    Version on typekit is just a straight line at google fonts it has a light arc at the baseline.

https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/nunito
    https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Nunito?preview.text_type=custom&query=nunito

Please solve these issues, is really problematic.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would really like to "pin" a font I know I will be using to the "Search fonts" sample text windows. A small sub-card in the top left of the window could work great to display a short string driven by a text input and dropdown search of saved fonts in the filters tab.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. There is no Cyrillic filter option on https://fonts.adobe.com/. I wanted to upgrade my Adobe account to include Illustrator, but all the work I am going to do is with Cyrillic fonts and upon trying to see if there are any good ones on Adobe, I couldn't because the filter is simply missing. I am guessing the same is true for the in-app search as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow users who upload fonts ("Add fonts to Creative Cloud") to disable them when desired, to remove them from app menus, without having to Remove them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be wonderful if you could stock up with more Hebrew serif fonts, like: Greta Text Hebrew and Fedra Serif by Typotheque, or Emuna and Bar Yochay by Masterfont.

These serif fonts would be useful for book and traditional scriptural text more than the existing sans-serif catalog.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'm hoping this is the place to request font additions. I work with Hebrew on a website, and for Hebrew prayer text I would like to be able to use Frank Ruehl. It's ubiquitous and dates back to 1908, which means it's not under copyright (plus every foundry had an iteration at one point.) I know Adobe has some Google Fonts, and Google has one called Frank Ruehl Libre. Is there a way to have that font added to the Typekit mix?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Font won't add

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I have to re-install fonts multiple times for them to show up on my adobe cloud manager app. Then i need to quit it and reopen multiple times to even prompt the fonts. It's a really terrible system right now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?