Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

301 results found

1. I tried to use the search by image feature to see if there are any Adobe fonts similar to Genty, and most of the results it gave me were symbol fonts (where each letter types an icon instead of the letter itself). When identifying the letters in my image, it got most of them correct - I just had to correct the capital T and lowercase L, which were misidentified - which means it could tell it was a normal font, not a symbol font, and yet it still suggested symbol fonts as a possible match. I followed the guidelines…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. SCROLLING IN LARGE QUANTITIES
    If I as a professional am looking for a font I want to be able to scroll. Now I have to look and then click to the next page over and over again. This gives a big delay in the process. Websites like DaFont give you the option to look per 25, 500 100 or 200 fonts. I d not understand how a company specialized in graphic software can miss this and needs to be asked for this feature.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 「日本語」のフィルターをかけて検索しているのに、韓国語や中国語のフォントが検索結果一覧に表示されます。
    それらのフォントは平仮名や片仮名を使用することができますが、漢字の形が違うのでおそらく日本人が日本語を使用する目的でアクティベートする事はほとんどないでしょう。
    字の形が違うと多くの日本人は違和感を感じ、ネイティブが書いた文章でない事を確信します。
    現状ではフィルターの意味をなしていません。
    私たちの言語が雑に扱われているようで不快でもあります。
    きちんと目的にフォーカスした検索結果だけを表示して頂ければ、快適にAdobe Fontsを使い続ける事ができます。
    よろしくお願いします。

DeepL translation

Korean and Chinese fonts appear in the search results list, even though the search is filtered for "Japanese.
    Those fonts can be used for hiragana and katakana, but they are probably rarely activated by Japanese people for the purpose of using Japanese because of the different shapes of kanji characters.
    Many Japanese people feel uncomfortable when the character forms are different and are convinced that the text is not written by a native Japanese speaker.
    Currently, the filter makes no sense.
    It is uncomfortable to feel as if our language…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When i download a font, it's usually because I have in mind a specific requirement that I need it for. For example, some fonts I've downloaded for use in western themes, others because they resemble a specific old font used in a particular book and yet others for numerals only that i want. Keeping track of these is impossible because often several months may elapse between downloading and usage. Would love to be able to add a custom description to a font when downloading or using and then be able to search for those words when i'm looking for it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Font name is Circular STD and it's not on Adobe font lists. So there is an option to take pics to look for similar fonts. After scanning the image of the font, it doesn't do anything. Why is there option to upload images if it doesn't do anything?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hello, the visual search feature appears to be broken on adobe fonts. I have used the feature many times in the past with decent results so I believe it is a new bug.

I have attached some tests to show what is happening. When I upload images it is not able to read the text correctly as it has in the past. The default text is gibberish.

Even after correcting the text, you can see the feature either returned ornaments or fonts that were not at all similar to the original.

The only one that was read correctly was a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. French accents stop showing after a couple of pages of browsing through fonts even if they are present in sample text.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Font won't add

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. To be able to download either a PDF or to be able to print a list of the Adobe Fonts library. Clients are requesting this daily.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Scanning an image of a font on a clothing image gave unexpected result.
    Instead of finding a similar font. The results was of a lot of sloppy handwrinting fonts. See attached image for what I expected a slab serif result not the first hit to be Sandoll BaikzongyulPil Md.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. The current “find fonts from images is useless. Fonts are almost never identified correctly, especially the handwritten ones.

2. If I type a name in the search bar and the font is not available in Adobe library (make make 3rd party fonts available, at least the free ones, please!), why can I receive a suggestion on a similar and usable one?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why adobe font hasnt search by Cyrillic font indicator?
    my language is bulgarian, but cyrillic fonts are used by 70 languages and about 300 milions people. There are Macedonian, Russian, Serbian... my country is missing. But most fonts for Cyrillic countries have the same letters.
    The search option in adobe has to have cyrillic!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Filtering fonts by Serif, Sans Serif, etc. – like in the apps themselves – would be helpful when managing in CC desktop.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would love to see a section on a font’s page that shows complementary fonts (fonts that pair well with the searched font).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'd like to be able to do 2 things from within the Adobe Fonts interface, and if possible through Adobe apps:

1) Create / choose a template to create type specimen sheets, and
    2) Create personal / shareable Font Packs.

The specimen sheet request is a great way to preview a font/family.

Personally curated Font Packs would be invaluable for curating and activating/deactivating project-based fonts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have low vision issues and the Atkinson Hyperledgible is an excellent font for those of us who need to see through blurred text.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Acumin needs to have curly quotes drawn for the face. It's such a great font but as someone who works in publishing, proper curly quotes are so critical!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. For Companies that would like to move dozens, if not hundreds of Fonts to Adobe Font, allow for a batch upload of Fonts (currently there is a batch limit of 20)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. To be able to search for specific attributes in font families that are symbols or outlined or illustrative would be helpful. I have a project where I need to use a lot of symbols and I would like to be able to see all of the symbols available. At this point, there are no predetermined tags for symbols.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Matching fonts - your select a font from an image tool is completely useless. the page hangs. The page refreshes inself constantly, and when I finally did get an image uploaded, it just sit there "scanning" the image and did nothing. Very frustrating.

See issue here https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/vs/upload

Don't offer tools if they dont' work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?