457 results found
-
Improve search by image
I tried to use the search by image feature to see if there are any Adobe fonts similar to Genty, and most of the results it gave me were symbol fonts (where each letter types an icon instead of the letter itself). When identifying the letters in my image, it got most of them correct - I just had to correct the capital T and lowercase L, which were misidentified - which means it could tell it was a normal font, not a symbol font, and yet it still suggested symbol fonts as a possible match. I followed the guidelines…
5 votes -
when you view 20 fonts, hard to tell which are active and which are not.
color code the bubbles
5 votes -
SCROLLING IN LARGE QUANTITIES
SCROLLING IN LARGE QUANTITIES
If I as a professional am looking for a font I want to be able to scroll. Now I have to look and then click to the next page over and over again. This gives a big delay in the process. Websites like DaFont give you the option to look per 25, 500 100 or 200 fonts. I d not understand how a company specialized in graphic software can miss this and needs to be asked for this feature.5 votes -
make 3rd party fonts available on Adobe font foundry
Adobe does not have the font Gotham. This is a very popular font and it has been popular for a very long time. I was told by Adobe Support that it is not in the Adobe Fonts collection because it is a 3rd party font. For a long time, Adobe has been negligent and still carries way too little number of fonts, and not enough of the popular ones that are considered current to design. After collecting so much money from Adobe subscriptions, Adobe should be providing better and more fonts. This poses a huge problem for startups and freelancer…
5 votes -
Add Aktiv Grotesk VF version
Hello,
Aktiv Grotesk font by Dalton Maag has a VF (variable) version for about couple years now, but that is not added to Adobe Fonts.
Also, the newest version of the font is 5.xx offered by the foundry, but it seems that we have version 4.xx on Adobe Fonts.
Please add the VF font variant of Aktiv Grotesk (as already offered for other Dalton Maag fonts here).
5 votes -
Add a Pairs-Well-With feature
I would love to see a section on a font’s page that shows complementary fonts (fonts that pair well with the searched font).
5 votes -
PLEASE give an option to preview ALL STYLES AT ONCE without needing to turn down folder arrows!
As a Designer working to create branding, identity and logos, for over 25 years, when searching for a font to use for literally anything, I need to quickly see all font styles at once and don't have time to manually turn down every folders' arrow to preview them individually. Sometimes different styles look entirely different than the version presented by default, and this can't be anticipated. It's better to have the option to preview all styles than making users do more work accomplish this. I've found that having this feature (as you can in Suitcase) is a HUGE time saving…
5 votes -
ADA Signage
Shouldn't there be a braille II type available?
5 votes -
Multi-line sample text preview
Have the ability to view multiple lines of text in the sample text preview. It's hard to see if a font is good for body copy with only one line preview.
5 votes -
Add a bold variant and italic variant to Franklin Gothic Medium Condensed font.
Can you please add both a bold and italic variant in the Franklin Gothic Medium Condensed font family? I am a marketing coordinator and Franklin Gothic Medium Condensed is our firm's primary branding font - the only thing we're missing is the ability to bold and italicize it with ease. It would help our team streamline proposal editing. Thank you!
4 votes -
Font doesn't appear in apps
Whenever I try to add the font LTR NCND to my library, it doesn't appear in my apps whilst other fonts do. I tried restarting Illustrator but tjat didn't help
4 votes -
Bring back dropped fonts! Fonts used in my files are no longer supported and no similar font is available. Even Adobe fonts are no longer su
Some Adobe Systems fonts are dropped and should be reinstated. I am a graphic designer and there are fonts used in my recurring projects that cannot be updated because the font is no longer available and does not have a substitute even vaguely similar.
4 votes -
Can we change the preview sentence in Adobe Fonts?
I (and others with me) need to find specific qualities in the fonts, so would love to be able to change the preview sentence. For example: to see all the capital letters. I need overview to be able to select a font for my customers. It would be awesome if I could change the preview sentence to the right casing and actual title of my clients book, for example. That way, it would be way easier to select a good font.
4 votes -
4 votes
-
A separate fontmanager.
A sturdy and failsafe fontmanager, apart from the CC app. With sets, folders, rankings. This makes it more easy to activate / deactivate font sets per project.
4 votes -
Adobe should NEVER completely remove a Font.
My team and I have had instances where fonts would disappear in Adobe Fonts mid project. We would be at the end of a project, ready to finalize, and an InDesign file would show the font disappearing. Not deactivated. But completely gone.
Balboa is the most recent example. The Regular, and Italic variations all just disappeared. We opened a document and get 180 missing font errors on the day it's to go to print. This wreaks havoc on our layouts. Fonts should NEVER completely disappear.
4 votes -
Integrate Adobe Fonts with the new WordPress Gutenberg editor/designer.
Hi. There's currently no way to use Adobe Fonts with the new Gutenberg system in WordPress 6.5. That is, unless you add a 3rd party page builder theme.
As I hear it, they're building an API for their new WP font manager, so work is needed on the Adobe end to plug Adobe Fonts in.
This is a new / forthcoming issue. They published the release candidate of WP 6.5 a week ago, and before that it was a beta for a while.
I was asked by Adobe staff to post this here as a reply to a forum question.…
4 votes -
Adobe Font - Install in Non-Adobe Apps
Please make fonts automatically install in non-adobe apps like before. I noticed the fonts are not showing up in my third party font manager any longer and after lots of restarting and re-syncing i realized there was a change in service.
This is a terrible user experience. it now feels like i have to activate everything twice one by one.
At least put a preference so we can get future fonts to install everywhere. Rather than have to individually change them.
4 votes -
Please add a scroll bar for the fonts list in the Creative Cloud Desktop App
The Adobe Fonts section in the Creative Cloud Desktop App needs some improvements to its user interface. Currently the fonts list does not have a functioning scroll bar. At work I use a desktop PC running Win 11 Pro and at home I use a notebook running Win 10 Pro. At work I can get by using the scroll wheel on my mouse. At home I have a Wacom tablet connected; the only way I can scroll through the fonts list is by hitting arrow keys on the keyboard. And that often doesn't work. It's really annoying.
I really miss…
4 votes -
Add Annifont to adobe fonts
Please could you consider adding Annifont. This is a old graffiti font that I can not find lisense agreements for.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?