Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

275 results found

1. I would need an medium style of the font Pragmatica. It is available in the condensed version, but not in the basic version. is there a reason why? I would need it as soon as possible.
    Yours Melina

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I'm looking for more Typodermic fonts including the 'Good Timing' and 'Korataki' familites

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When searching "calson", the multiple fonts with "Caslon" in the title do not appear in the results, instead I get similarly spelled words or perhaps fonts that reference caslon in the description. Top fonts that actually contain the keyword still appear as suggestions when typing in the search bar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Scanning an image of a font on a clothing image gave unexpected result.
    Instead of finding a similar font. The results was of a lot of sloppy handwrinting fonts. See attached image for what I expected a slab serif result not the first hit to be Sandoll BaikzongyulPil Md.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. A way to tag fonts or categorize them so they are easier to find in CC.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. In the Creative Cloud app, fonts families appear with panels fully open. It annoys me to have to scroll! There should be the ability to collapse all fonts families at once instead of having to do it individually. Even better would be a way to search for a font in the app. The search field in the CC app searches for other things that take me to the Adobe website. I would to be able to search for a font and activate/deactivate it within the app without having to scroll to find it!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I cannot active the fonts - Barteldes Small "Bold" after installed, but other's fonts are active.

What can I do?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Dalton Maag recently (October 2023) released an extensive update (version 6.000) of Aktiv Grotesk, which include a significant amount of improvements and new features, including support for Malayalam script. It would be really helpful to please update to this new version on Adobe Fonts. Thanks in advance!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. The current “find fonts from images is useless. Fonts are almost never identified correctly, especially the handwritten ones.

2. If I type a name in the search bar and the font is not available in Adobe library (make make 3rd party fonts available, at least the free ones, please!), why can I receive a suggestion on a similar and usable one?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Provide font preconnect link to optimise font loading (for example google fonts provide this)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add a visible warning message when there is a bug like this one, lasting so long. I've wasted a lot of time trying to fix the issue. No need that others waste their time too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  11. When you enter your own type in the main search, keep the same custom-entered type when you click into a specific typeface.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I came searching for illuminated capital letters - as in illuminated manuscripts. Nothing. There are zillions of these on old digitized manuscripts but I was hoping to find a whole font. If you've got some they don't come up under manuscript, or illuminated letters.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. What it says on the tin. It's exhausting having to curate my own lists when this is such a basic category to sort by. It makes no sense that one of the leaders in design software has less functional organization than designer uploaded, pay-by-the-font websites.

We all love Beloved, but we can't keep using it on everything.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Rustica font needs fixing!

The Rustica font works perfectly on Mac but when viewed on Windows across the major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera and IE Edge) the vertical metrics are out which makes the font look like its being pushed up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please add an option for common icon standards > ZAPF DINGBATS, WINGDINGS, and WEBDINGS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Font preview (trending, newest, hidden gems, staff pick aso) loads extremly slow or not at all in all browsers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hi for the La Bohemienne Script font there are extended ligatures available when this font is purchased outside of Adobe. Can you please update the glyphs to include all available from the foundry. As a stationery designer these glyphs help make what I do very special. If it is possible to integrate an audit for this with other fonts I imagine it would be very helpful. Being a loyal adobe customer and often having to purchase fonts outside of adobe it would be very helpful if the full libraries of Adobe fonts are available without having to individually audit myself.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I need to access a font from an embroidery machine
    Cannot download it, therefore, cannot use it
    Since I'm paying for my fonts, shouldn't I be able to use them?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Enable the ability to REPLACE the default text "The quick brown fox jumped.." with your own text so you can see if the font matches your vision, and reduce time spent toggling back-and-forth between Photoshop & Adobe Font Library.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?