Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

457 results found

  1. When trying to go to Creative Cloud app via your site, and I am missing the application, I should be able to press the "Learn More” button, but that takes me to a blank page! Look into that.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  2. Why is Baskerville No. 2 shown with 6 fonts on the listing image, but only 2 (Semibold and Semibold Italic) are listed?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  2 comments  ·  07. Font requests  ·  Admin →
  3. Subject: Feature Request: Expanding Tamil Font Library with Specialized Cinematic Styles
    
    Hi Team,
    
    I am writing to share feedback regarding the current selection of Tamil fonts available in Adobe Fonts / Creative Cloud. The existing default fonts feel too basic and lack visual variety for high-end digital media production.
    
    To better support content creators, video editors, and graphic designers, it would be extremely beneficial to introduce stylized, thematic Tamil fonts across the following categories:
    
        Cinematic / Action: Bold, sharp, aggressive, and high-impact title fonts suitable for movie posters and intense video thumbnails.
    
        Horror / Thriller: Textured, distressed, eerie, and sharp-edged
    …
    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  4. Please can we have a way to add all weights for a font either from the CC window, or INDD itself? Often I open a job and a few weights are loaded, but I need more, so have to navigate to the website to add the entire family. A button to 'add all weights' or 'add all weights for all active fonts' would be a huge time save.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  5. Currently, due to limitations in the OpenType font specification, Source Han Sans does not cover all CJK characters.
    However, the OpenType font specification was updated this month, and the restriction on the number of glyphs has been lifted (ISO/IEC 14496-22:2026).
    Therefore, please update Source Han Sans to include all CJK characters.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  07. Font requests  ·  Admin →
  6. Capitolina font on Adobe is missing discretionary ligatures ("ffb", "ffh", etc.). Nimbus Roman D is missing "ffl" ligature (and possibly others). See images below: I've included examples from the Adobe website (which is also how the fonts present when downloaded), and examples from MyFonts which show correctly.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  7. I would love to be able to browse fonts filtering specific character features, such as "G" with a tail or rounded, if the "Q" tail touches the circle, crosses, or is disconnected, if the "4" is closed or open, etc. For reference, I like how in-depth the "fonts by appearance" search is on identifont.com.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  8. Ever since the "confirm text" step was removed from the visual search, I feel the results have been less accurate and less helpful.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  9. The Fat Black font is not applied to local apps, including Figma.

    The screen shown is in a Windows environment, and when checking in the Figma browser, Fat Black does not appear even when searched.

    The same applies to other local apps, excluding Adobe products. Please fix this error.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  10. Instead of adding 5 billion new features and messing with the old ones so they don't work anymore, how about just fixing all the things you currently have. I have spent at least 8 hours trying to get the fonts I have uploaded for a project to actually be usable in the apps. Every time I close an app such as Indesign, various fonts, not necessarily the same fonts, are said to be missing. However, when I go to the fonts app, it says they are loaded. Creative Cloud says that I have (0) fonts loaded on my apps even…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  11. The license description in Corbel says that it is possible to use this font in web projects. However there is no button "Add to web project" in this font.
    What is true - can we use it in web projects or not?

    Best regards

    Monika

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  12. When will the italics for Signal Type’s Field Gothic be available? I’ve noticed they’ve been missing for quite some time. Can we be provided an update on when they’ll be available to sync?

    Thanks!

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  13. Hello! I wish there was a New Fonts Added Newsletter where we could see what was being added weekly. Thanks!

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  14. There is a browser rendering issue with the Adobe Font 'Benton Modern D' on Windows operating systems, specifically affecting Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.

    Testing confirms a noticeable baseline shift when the browser zoom is set to 100%. Interestingly, when the zoom is dropped to 80%, the font renders correctly. This behavior points to a pixel rounding error within the font file itself when hinting or scaling on Windows. We replicated this glitch directly on the official Adobe Fonts preview page, confirming it is an issue with the hosted font file rather than local CSS.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  15. Hi, Scale Variable doesn't work in any of the video apps (premiere, after effects). I can confirm that this is happening across apps and for different users on different computers. When you select any weight that isn't italic, the font switches to whatever the first font on the font list is (in my case, Abril Fatface). I've included a video to demonstrate this.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    received  ·  1 comment  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  16. Im really disappointed by the way Adobe is managing resources for graphic designers, every now and them I discover something else that is no longer avalaible in adobe apps, like fonts (lemon milk, futura, frutiger,etc), color books (how in thewolrd you get rid of PANTONE, the universal color book for designers in which every brand manual is based) and more.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  17. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  18. When using the font Alisha, the tracking/kerning of a space before the letter "o" when used at the beginning of the word, is inconsistent compared to a space before other letters. I have only noticed this with lowercase "o" but it is throughout an entire document: basically there is no space before the "o." I have had to add a double space. See attached before and after.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    received  ·  1 comment  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  19. I even dont know where to post but I have to get out of my poison somewhere. I hate adobe. I hateeeee. You are so slow, so broken, not worth anything but you are just monopoly. There is no other option to solve my design things. I have to deal with you. I have been using adobe products for 20 years just because there is no alternatife. Hope one day there will be other alternatives and no will be a adobe anymore. I really want that

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    received  ·  0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  20. Can't add the Polymath font to any of my Adobe apps. I install it, Adobe website says it's all good, but the font never shows up in the font lists in any Adobe apps

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
1 2 … 5 7 9 … 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?