Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

265 results found

1. I mean people spent plenty of money over the years on really well-designed font collections...often time these cannot be uploaded to CS. The very least you could do is offer more high-quality type from prestigious type houses...not the generic knock-offs. Your job is to make it easier for designers to do great work. Please do not start in about the expense of licenses, you have no trouble charging your own customers hefty monthly fees. So please improve the font experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Offer a Braille font in your fonts available to your users. I am a designer, and a very long time user of Adobe products. I design a lot of interior signage and a Braille font is essential to my work. In this day, not offering a ADA approved Braille font is ridiculous and terribly un-PC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like to be able to search through only variable fonts. At current, searching 'variable' does not show variable fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. non ci sta come fate, non trovo il font bauhaus f*****o

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Variable font controls are not appearing for those VF that are hosted by Adobe Fonts.
    Google Fonts and fonts you upload yourself work fine. I've tested, using the same font files, and it's an Adobe Fonts issue.

I don't know if this is something to be fixed on the Webflow side or the Adobe side, but since it's Adobe's product that isn't loading correctly, I hope you lean into the problem and see if you can solve it. I'm sure if you co-operate with Webflow you can solve this swiftly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01. No category  ·  Admin →
  7. Hi. There's currently no way to use Adobe Fonts with the new Gutenberg system in WordPress 6.5. That is, unless you add a 3rd party page builder theme.

As I hear it, they're building an API for their new WP font manager, so work is needed on the Adobe end to plug Adobe Fonts in.

This is a new / forthcoming issue. They published the release candidate of WP 6.5 a week ago, and before that it was a beta for a while.

I was asked by Adobe staff to post this here as a reply to a forum question.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hightower font issues.
    I installed the font at fonts.abobe.com - it was supposedly available in the Creative Cloud app. It was not in the app. It was not in Illustrator. I restarted Creative Cloud and Illustrator - no joy. I added/removed multiple times before it was available - sometimes removing the family would only remove one of the 2 fonts.
    This is for a minor text change in a production job. I cannot afford to spend 20 minutes getting your fonts to work in order to make a 5 second text change. This is not an isolated case.
    I am…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  9. I need to find a way to find a monospaced font with a slash zero. Why is there no key word for Slash or Dotted zero?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. porque me dice que no me permite instalar una fuente que ya tenía instalada? además es una fuente que aparece en las fuentes disponibles...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The font Avalanche should support Swedish characters, but the letter Å doesn't appear correct (Ä and Ö aren't perfect either but they work).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When searching "calson", the multiple fonts with "Caslon" in the title do not appear in the results, instead I get similarly spelled words or perhaps fonts that reference caslon in the description. Top fonts that actually contain the keyword still appear as suggestions when typing in the search bar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Esim. Etsin kirjasinkirjain-fonttia ja tiettyä paksuutta. Miksi en näe mitään vaihtoehtoa valituilla spekseillä?
    Kaikki 3861 kirjasinperhettä kyllä näkyy, mutta tarvitsen spesifioitua hakua!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Packaging FONTS for outside printers to use. This was such a seamless process for designers and printers. I really miss it. My installed fonts and Adobe fonts are missing in the packaging process now. PLEASE bring this option back!
    Carol L Smith

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. For some things, I need to use Microsoft Word, but when I use my Adobe Fonts, and then either choose the 'Save As Adobe PDF' or 'Print to Adobe PDF' plugins, the Adobe Fonts just appear a scrambled mess.

Ironically, Microsoft 'Print to PDF' sometimes works, but not always. Can you please fix this?

One wonderful example attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hi,

The 'About' section of the Interstate font states: ... 'The family was expanded to include full support for Central and Eastern Europe languages, as well as Cyrillic and Greek.'

That is however not the case with the version provided by Adobe, which only includes standard version without other languages support. I think this is an example tapping into a broader problem: Adobe customers are not treated equally. Those, whose projects involve languages other than those considered 'standard' (which in itself sounds bizarre), are out of luck. While the extended language version of this particular font exists and is advertised…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The font "Crayonize" can't be added to the Cloud :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hello Adobe team,

Hope this message finds you well. I've been utilizing Adobe's tools and services to enhance my creative projects, and I recently encountered a snag that I was hoping to address. While exploring Adobe Portfolio, I noticed that some fonts available in Adobe Fonts aren't accessible.

In particular, I was hoping to use the 'Gyst Variable' font for one of my projects, but it seems to be missing from the font library in Adobe Portfolio. Could you kindly shed some light on why certain fonts available in Adobe Fonts aren't compatible with Adobe Portfolio? I suspect that the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. There are various fonts available for styling purposes. However, defining fonts for reliable and safe text reading is a challenging discipline. There are many fonts and use cases where a character may look like another character. For example, 6 may look like 8 or vice versa, depending on the dimensions of the shapes and curves of the font. Also, if the text is highlighted or selected in a text field, the colour or background changes, the viewing angle or distance changes, the characters are unevenly spaced or too close, or a capital letter precedes the character. Especially, for numeric figures,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?