Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

457 results found

  1. Font won't add

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  2. When I search for a specific font it's for a specific job and that's the font I need. There are times when substituting anything else is not acceptable. Please, first show me the font I need or tell me you don't have it, then add suggestions. Thank you.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  3. Hello,

    it would be nice to search for a certain font-look-a-like AND simultaneously search for features that are needed. For example when you need a typo that supports Romanian language (glyphs) but it must look like Interstate which doesn't support Romanian glyphs.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  4. To be able to download either a PDF or to be able to print a list of the Adobe Fonts library. Clients are requesting this daily.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  5. I think it would be good to add a "Download All Fonts" button somewhere within the fonts page in the Creative Cloud Desktop App. The button would download all fonts in your font library. This would be an amazing feature and would make it easier for users to download all their fonts at once. For example If a user buys a new computer and is not transferring their data across and is just simply doing a full reset or if someone completely resets their pc for some reason they have to go in the app and install all their fonts…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  6. Being able to change the preview text, the spacing, and leading would help immensely when picking out a font for a new project.
    In addition to the regular preview the same pictures provided with the fonts on the website would allow for a quick overview.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  7. I'd like to be able to do 2 things from within the Adobe Fonts interface, and if possible through Adobe apps:

    1) Create / choose a template to create type specimen sheets, and
    2) Create personal / shareable Font Packs.

    The specimen sheet request is a great way to preview a font/family.

    Personally curated Font Packs would be invaluable for curating and activating/deactivating project-based fonts.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  8. For Companies that would like to move dozens, if not hundreds of Fonts to Adobe Font, allow for a batch upload of Fonts (currently there is a batch limit of 20)

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  9. It would be great to have the possibility to add fonts to Wix websites. Wix has millions of users (designers, freelance, agencies) using Adobe and Wix daily.

    We are in 2023, and adding adobe fonts to Wix is impossible because the requirements are otf or .ttf file format, and adobe doesn't allow font download files.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  10. I've lost count of the number of times I enable certain Adobe fonts via your website only for them to be highlighted as 'missing' the next time I open my InDesign document that uses them! Is this a bug or a limit on the number of fonts I can enable? If you're getting rid of OTF support across your products then your own fonts need to be reliable. Also, on that subject, a comparison to OTF fonts would be useful in the search.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  11. How to resolve fonts failing to load properly. I regularly need close down and re-open the Adobe version of Futura (PT) to get it work.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    received  ·  1 comment  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  12. The Adobe Fonts site is one of the shttiest user experiences I've come across in ages. Stop using the font ads/graphics and let me see the gddamned sample text I typed in the preview window. And why am I required to retype that sample text when I click on view font family??? Being Adobe, how can you not find competent designers? They obviously don't use the site themselves. I have SO many more complaints about the UX on the site and how y'all have complicated font usage, but this BS needs to be fixed immediately. You're messing with…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1. I can manage fonts I have purchased OUTSIDE of Adobe, and deploy them to all workstations.

    2. Individual users can navigate to https://fonts.adobe.com/ and add Adobe fonts to their workstation.

    but.... as an Enterprise Administrator I do not have the ability to designate which workstations, or if all workstations, should have particular fonts from https://fonts.adobe.com/ already installed on the workstation.

    I would like to select a font (like Futura PT), and have it automatically load on workstations when the users sign in - without their need to intervene.

    In our environment consistency between workstations is imperative. Even though a user has…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  13. I updated my Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD - after that on all flyers and wireframes I had Helvetica Neue used, replaced the font. And surprisingly, I have been using it for a long time and now I cannot even see it on the list.

    What just happened?

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  14. Allow users who upload fonts ("Add fonts to Creative Cloud") to disable them when desired, to remove them from app menus, without having to Remove them.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  15. I'd like the ability to use custom fonts in a Web Project.

    We can upload to Typekit and use custom fonts in offline projects, (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat etc.), how about the ability to use them in 'online' projects (dreamweaver (or any other website creation program))?

    I'm aware the webfonts can be used, but why not have the ability to collate all fonts into one Web Project/ typekit stylesheet?

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Thanks for submitting this idea! Currently the fonts users upload are added to the Creative Cloud app; they exist outside of the Adobe Fonts service. Additionally, it would be difficult to build a feature that would comply with the various End User License Agreements of the fonts users upload. 

    To support this feature we would need to overhaul our web font service, which unfortunately isn’t on our roadmap right now. Regardless, I appreciate your comments and have shared them with our product team.

  16. It would be wonderful if you could stock up with more Hebrew serif fonts, like: Greta Text Hebrew and Fedra Serif by Typotheque, or Emuna and Bar Yochay by Masterfont.

    These serif fonts would be useful for book and traditional scriptural text more than the existing sans-serif catalog.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  17. Hi, when i go to adobefonts website page, it is in russian. But i`m from Ukraine and it triggers me a lot. I do understand English. Is it possible to change it by default in English for me?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  18. "Winsel Variable" i can use it in ps, id and ai - but not in ae.
    Please make it possible.
    I think there is an easy solution for it, because i can use "Winsel Variable Italic" in ae and the other apps

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  19. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  • Don't see your idea?