- or
501 results found
-
Lightbox/User Collections
On Monotype, or stock sites like iStock, you can create your own named lightboxes for different projects of saved collections of fonts. It's pretty limiting to only use the pre-create font collections, I feel like it's hard to find what I'm looking for and half of font usage is being able to find the right thing.
2 votes -
Relocate the Like/Dislike buttons on the website
This is a usability issue. Please move the Like/Dislike buttons to the bottom of the block, so they don't block my view of the font preview. Thanks!
3 votes -
Two ways to create better navigation within the manage fonts section
It would be helpful to filter and sort through the fonts in our font libraries the same way we search for them in the search bar on the landing page.
It would be lovely to have a search bar in the manage fonts section. Even if we know the name of the fonts we have or don't have, when we want to find them, we only have the option to scroll to them or reorganize the list of fonts alphabetically. I've found this time-consuming, making the experience of working with the site too slow at times…
2 votes -
Facilitate workflow between designers using fonts via Creative Cloud
As a project is worked on by several designers from the company, it would be nice if it were possible to download a file to save in the Documents Fonts folder so that, when clicking on this file, it would go directly to activating the font on the page. It could be an xml, for example.
1 vote -
Palomino
When I had the Palomino font in my indesign project it caused the program to stop responding when I tried to export. When I removed the font it exported just fine. So there might be a bug in the font.
1 vote -
Font request: Add Serpentine (Regular & Sans) and TF Trantino
Both these typefaces each bring a distinct personality - Serpentine with its sharp, futuristic edge, and TF Trantino with its expressive, timeless character. Including them would add unique, high-impact options to the library and broaden creative possibilities for designers.
Serpentine: Designed by Dick Jensen, originally published by Linotype. Currently available on myfonts.com
TF Trantino: A digital revision/revival of Tribune by Joe Treacy. Currently available on treacyfaces.com
1 vote -
Bug with visual search feature
Hello, the visual search feature appears to be broken on adobe fonts. I have used the feature many times in the past with decent results so I believe it is a new bug.
I have attached some tests to show what is happening. When I upload images it is not able to read the text correctly as it has in the past. The default text is gibberish.
Even after correcting the text, you can see the feature either returned ornaments or fonts that were not at all similar to the original.
The only one that was read correctly…
-
font-screengrab-2025-03-06_08-52-03.png 155 KB -
Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 11.05.42 AM.png 25 KB -
Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 11.06.46 AM.png 56 KB -
Thin AHNA Collaborative Virgnia 2.jpeg 175 KB -
Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 11.17.58 AM.png 245 KB -
Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 11.17.39 AM.png 124 KB -
Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 11.11.57 AM.png 311 KB -
Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 11.07.20 AM.png 136 KB -
Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 11.03.25 AM.png 427 KB -
Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 11.03.08 AM.png 274 KB -
Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 11.04.36 AM.png 561 KB -
Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 11.04.19 AM.png 412 KB
5 votes -
-
PLEASE give an option to preview ALL STYLES AT ONCE without needing to turn down folder arrows!
As a Designer working to create branding, identity and logos, for over 25 years, when searching for a font to use for literally anything, I need to quickly see all font styles at once and don't have time to manually turn down every folders' arrow to preview them individually. Sometimes different styles look entirely different than the version presented by default, and this can't be anticipated. It's better to have the option to preview all styles than making users do more work accomplish this. I've found that having this feature (as you can in Suitcase) is a HUGE time saving…
5 votes -
Upload sample text
Other font websites allow you to upload a sample of the text font you are trying to find. That would be very helpful here.
1 vote -
Bad German translation on homepage
On your homepage there are two buttons to a) browse through the library of fonts and b) to find a font by uploading an image.
The second button is named "Nach Bildern suchen" in the German version of the website, which is totally wrong. "Nach Bildern suchen" means "Looking for images".
I don't know what this button is named in English but please contact a professional translator to help you with this translation.
5 votestranslation has been updated
-
Let us use our fonts on mobile apps for Android
For Android apps, it seems additional fonts are disabled. It would be really nice to be able to use any Adobe font on Android apps. All of them, but for example it would be nice to make an ad on Adobe Express from wherever I am without having to use a computer. It's 2022, a lot of professionals are on the go all the time. Be nice to be able to crank out an ad at the drop of a hat with the fonts the company I work for actually uses without having to drag a clunky laptop…
2 votes -
筑紫オールドゴシックをAdobe fontsに
筑紫オールドゴシックという最高のフォントをAdobe fontsでも使えるようにしてほしい!このフォントは日本中の映像作家やクリエイターに愛されています!
7 votes -
Adobe Kis and Aldine should be purchasable on third-party platforms.
As a lawyer, I own and use Arno and Minion 3 to write briefs, as Adobe makes some of the best text serif families around. However, since my workflow uses Word and other non-Adobe tools, I need to be able to purchase offline font files instead of using the Adobe Fonts platform. Historically, Adobe Originals font families have been purchasable on third-party platforms, like MyFonts or Fontspring. The newest Adobe Originals families, Aldine and Kis, should also be made available to purchase on third-party platforms (perhaps after some period of exclusivity if Adobe wants to promote…
3 votes -
Font Request: Jovica Veljović's Silentium and Ex Ponto by Adobe
Include Jovica Veljović's Silentium and Ex Ponto by Adobe
1 vote -
Update Dalton Maag's Highgate to Include Chisel Axis
Adobe offers the following font from Dalton Maag: https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/highgate + https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/highgate-variable .
The recent update to highgate includes a chisel variant seen here: https://www.daltonmaag.com/portfolio/font-library/highgate.html.
Request: Update to include the chisel axis.
1 vote -
Copy CSS bug
There is a bug in the web projects section of the website. When you click the icon to copy the CSS for a selected font, it unchecks the font effectively removing it from your project if you were to not notice and hit save. So you must click to copy and then reselect the font.
1 vote -
Please introduce a meaningful filter.
Please introduce better filtering options:
- Double story/single story g
- Double-storey/single-storey a
- Dynamic shapes, Passive shapes, Constructed shapes
- Fonts by use (newspaper, book, poster)
- Fonts with variable sizes
- type fonts
...Your filter is currently a bit stone-age and just doesn't do the products justice. Thank you!
40 votes -
visual search broken
The problem is when viewing and clicking on the font, the preview pop-up image keeps flashing and the link to add the font to the library doesn't work.
1 vote -
Please add a way to sort for recently activated fonts.
By the time I've activated several new fonts to try in a design, I've forgotten what they were all called. So then I have to scroll through my fonts to see if I can find them visually, which is time-consuming since I have loads of fonts. I've resorted to screenshots. If I remember to take them. Would you please add this feature?
6 votesHappy to report that we've added several sorting options to the Fonts panel in the Creative Cloud desktop app, including newest, oldest, and alphabetical.
-
SCROLLING IN LARGE QUANTITIES
SCROLLING IN LARGE QUANTITIES
If I as a professional am looking for a font I want to be able to scroll. Now I have to look and then click to the next page over and over again. This gives a big delay in the process. Websites like DaFont give you the option to look per 25, 500 100 or 200 fonts. I d not understand how a company specialized in graphic software can miss this and needs to be asked for this feature.5 votes
- Don't see your idea?