- or
500 results found
-
Misspelling in Description
IDK how to or who to tell... but there is a misspelling in the description for the "Funky" category on Adobe Fonts. "... at leaset 16..."
1 voteThanks for reporting! This is fixed now.
-
Add ability to follow/favorite type designers on the website
I would love to be able to favorite and follow type studios and designers that I like and get notified when they release new fonts
1 vote -
Having Holiday tags earlier in the year.
I feel the a lot of user of Adobe Fonts are Design Professional and Marketers. As Marketers, we work weeks to months ahead of events. Right now the Halloween Tag is finally around but I have been pretty much done with Halloween design work since August and now I'm manually looking for Christmas fonts. I feel the Tags should pop up a bit sooner to compensate for Event work, or be available at all times.
1 vote -
Arial Nova Light Italic is missing
Arial Nova Light Italic exists (it's available at MyFonts.com, for example) but is inexplicably not part of the Arial Nova family on Adobe Fonts.
1 vote -
letters from sweden
The fonts by Letters from Sweden are fantastic, and would be great to have on the site -- especially the Ivar family, Lab Grotesque, and Tid. https://lettersfromsweden.se/
1 vote -
Non-latin scripts (especially south east asian)
First off, we are avid users of Adobe Fonts across multiple project (such as https://jntzn.com/tools/hex-to-rgb-converter/, https://jntzn.com/tools/xml-formatter/, https://jntzn.com/tools/glitch-text-generator/ and https://gegenfeld.com/tools/prozentrechner, among others). The platform's ease of use and integration have been invaluable to our workflow and design consistency.
As we expand our content offerings into additional languages—including Thai, Korean, Hindi and more—we've encountered a significant challenge: a limited selection of fonts supporting these more niche or non-Latin scripts. Thai script, in particular, is essential for us to deliver a polished and culturally appropriate experience in our multilingual projects.
It would be incredibly beneficial to have a…
1 vote -
New Site menu design and menu side toggle
Hello, My name is Alexander Roman Im a Web and Graphic Designer,
I noticed you're loading and side bar acess for fonts it chaotic, and a redesign would improve usability and legibility. For example I created this1 vote -
Editing pdfs in InDesign is a must.
I received a file from a client that had Ofelia Display trial previously used. since my account is not a trial one, I can't replace the fonts with the full version, WHYYYYYYY?????
1 vote -
Bring back useful filters
Please bring back the filter that allows me to see only the fonts I have added. I use this all the time and today it's gone in favor of a couple new filters. ADD filtering options; don't take them away!
1 vote -
Website breaks on Safari 16.0
The Adobe Fonts website appears broken on Safari version in 16.0 in Macbook Pro-2014. I know the system is old, yet many users are using old Macbook. In my opinion, it should be fixed. It works well on Chrome.
1 vote -
Add
Would like these fonts to be added to creative cloud so that use them on iOS:
- GE Dinar One
- GE Dinar Two Medium
- GE SS Unique Bold
- GE SS Unique Light
- Dubai
- Dubai Light
- Dubai Medium
- SC_DUBAIAppreciate it :)
1 voteThanks for submitting your request. We work with font foundries directly to add fonts to our library. The origins of some of these fonts are unknown to us, so we may not be able to add them to the service. However, I'll let the team know you'd like to see more Arabic fonts in the library.
-
Some bug has come up with uploading images for text search
This error message kept coming up when I would try to upload the image I need to search the text for. This has always worked for me up until now, I tried changing internet connection, closing adobe fonts & reopening, turning my computer on and off, other image files.
1 vote -
電子出版
件名: Adobeフォントの電子出版での使用についての問い合わせ
Adobeサポートチーム様、
お世話になっております。現在、電子出版においてAdobe Fontsを使用することを検討しています。具体的には、Adobe Fontsを商業用の電子書籍や出版物で利用することが許可されているか、またその際のライセンスに関する詳細を教えていただきたいと考えています。
また、Adobe Creative Cloud (AdobeCC) を購入した場合、Adobe Fontsの使用についてのライセンス条件が変わるかどうかについても確認させていただきたいです。
さらに、AdobeCCのライセンスが切れた後も、ライセンスが必要なフォントを使った書籍を公開し続けても良いかについても心配しています。その際、以下の点についてもお伺いしたいです。
Adobe Fontsのフォントは、電子出版物で使用しても問題ないか。 商業用の電子出版物で使用する際に、特別なライセンスや条件があるか。 AdobeCCを購入した場合、Adobe Fontsの使用に関して異なる条件が適用されるか。 AdobeCCのライセンスが切れた後も、ライセンスが必要なフォントを使った書籍を公開し続けても問題ないか。 AdobeCCのサブスクリプションが期限切れになった場合、既に作成したコンテンツに影響があるか(既存の書籍や出版物)。 Adobe Fontsを使って作成したフォントを再配布する際のライセンス規定について。 Adobe Fontsで提供されるフォントが、将来、商業的利用において制限を受ける可能性があるかどうか。お手数をおかけしますが、よろしくお願いいたします。
1 vote -
Everything. It is absolutely awful. I've wasted the majority of my day trying to navigate this piece of trash.
In design school, there was once a prompt to make the least user-friendly interface possible. I think Adobe Fonts tops it.
If I tried to explain specifics I'd spend the little time I have left of my Sunday continuing to ruminate on this hunk of junk interface. I'm tired. Please do better.
1 vote -
Where are our Web Projects?
I'd like to be able to even see the fonts that we are currently using on our sites. They NOWHERE on the page they are supposed to be. Also, says click the "</>" and there ISN"T a button like that.
HOW AND WHERE DO I ACCESS OUR ALREADY EXISTING WEB PROJECTS?????1 vote -
FreightSansCndPro Book Italic - Disappearing 'i'
When using a lowercase letter 'i' after a lowercase 'f', the 'i' disappears. This can be seen within Adobe software, in Adobe Fonts, and in other programs as well. I do not know if this happens with any other letter combinations.
Update: I found that it also occurs when a lowercase 'L' follows an 'f'. The 'L' disappears.
2 votes -
Aktiv Grotesk Condense and Extended
Hi... I work with Vietnamese text pretty often using Active Grotesk Condense and Extended versions. Could you please add on accents to the fonts as its really not productive to this manually especially when on deadlines! I don't have this problem if I'm using the regular versions, but unfortunately really need them for the condense and extended versions. Hope you can help!
1 voteThanks for posting. Your request has been submitted to our library team for consideration.
-
style japonais
pour un projet d'école je dois trouver une police qui a un thème asiatique , qui nous fait penser aux japon sans que le texte sois ecrit en japonais .
le but de mon projet c'est qu'on comprennent que ce qui est écrit en français tout en apercevant un style japonais a la police .ça fait 3 jours que je parcours adobe fonts et j'avoue que ça commence à m'agacer fortement de ne pas trouver une police de style japonais .
il serait bien que vous elargissiez vos mots clés avec par exemple "asie" qui pourrait regrouper toutes…1 vote -
Bitte fixt die Roboto für InDesign
Hallo, sowohl ich als auch meine Kollegen haben regelmäßig Probleme mit der Roboto. Alle paar Tage öffnen wir Dokumente, in denen Roboto verwendet wurde, und Texte werden inkorrekt widergegeben, das heißt anstatt eines normal eingegebenen Fließtext sieht dieser so aus, als hätte man willkürlich irgendwelche Buchstaben keygesmasht.
Wir alle benutzen Windows 10 und die aktuellste Version von InDesign. Bisher ist der Fehler nur in diesem Programm aufgetreten.
Behoben werden kann der Fehler nur, indem wir auf der Adobe Fonts Seite die Roboto aufrufen, deaktivieren und erneut aktivieren.Ebenfalls besteht der Fehler, dass die Versionen OT beziehungsweise TT scheinbar einen…
1 vote -
TAGSが日本語のOS環境では文字化けする
すべてのフォント > TAGS のそれぞれのタグが、日本語OSの環境では文字化けして読めません。そのため、タグを使っての絞り込みができません。「View more」を押しても表示は化けたままです。同様のバグ報告がありますが、かなり緊急性が高いので早急な修正をお願いします。
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?