- or
500 results found
-
Adding Ravie Font
I would like the Ravie font to be added that Microsoft has. Information about it can be found here. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/typogr
1 vote -
Sztos font issues
The Sztos font is only showing italic variants when used in applications. It seems this bug has been around for a while and has been experienced by multiple people.
Is there any news on a) what the issue is, and b) if there is a workaround or fix?
Best wishes
2 votes -
Scotch Display Font for Web Project Error
Hello,
I’d like to report an issue with the web embedding functionality for the Scotch Display Italic font.
There are no problems when using the font in Photoshop after adding it. However, as shown in the attached screenshot, when the font is added to a web project, the default Italic font is incorrectly displayed with a font-style of normal instead of italic. Additionally, the sample text also appears in a normal style rather than italic.
When attempting to use this font on an actual webpage after adding it to the project, the font fails to load correctly. I…
1 vote -
Japanese Font Bugs
Hi, I think we found issue that the font family doesn't support a few characters in Japanese.
HOT -Tenshokk for example misses: 芭, 輝 and 柔
1 vote -
Merge the font styles of “Europe”. Working with this font is a bit of a pain.
Merge the font styles of “Europe”. Working with this font is a bit of a pain.
1 vote -
Amandine font bug
The Amandine font on the Italic style, doesnt display the letters "l" & "k" when they are together. Seems that the letter "k" overlaps the letter "l" and preview as a single "k".
1 vote -
custom font
I would like to be able to manage better the custom fonts in the adobe admin console. Would like to get reports, csv, and better view. Also would be great to have the usage of Quota to be used even though it is a free product. Would be great to get the fonts belonging to a font profile without needing to scroll through all.
1 vote -
Explain why a font is 'Not available'
I had several fonts in a web font project, but now when I go to add additional family members of that font it says 'not available' — and I have no idea why. Do I need to upgrade my plan? Are the fonts not licensable through adobe right now, and if so why?
2 votes -
Better font presentation!
When browsing fonts to download, it's tough to see how the font would look due to how they are presented. It would be much better if the fonts were in black on a white background because they are too confusing to look at the moment.
1 vote -
Google fonts on typekit differ from original font
Google fonts on typekit differ from original font, for example the Nunito.
Take a look at the letter 'l' lowercase.
Version on typekit is just a straight line at google fonts it has a light arc at the baseline.https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/nunito
https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Nunito?preview.text_type=custom&query=nunitoPlease solve these issues, is really problematic.
3 votes -
Why are there no Arial Narrow font available
Please make Arial Narrow available in the font package
3 votes -
Font from image that actually works
Matching fonts - your select a font from an image tool is completely useless. the page hangs. The page refreshes inself constantly, and when I finally did get an image uploaded, it just sit there "scanning" the image and did nothing. Very frustrating.
See issue here https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/vs/upload
Don't offer tools if they dont' work.
3 votes -
Can you add the Braille Institutes Atkinson Hyperledgible font to your library?
I have low vision issues and the Atkinson Hyperledgible is an excellent font for those of us who need to see through blurred text.
7 votes -
Coordinates Variable font is glitching
Coordinated Variable font is glitching - letters M a and e are not right.
1 vote -
Add curly quotes to the font Acumin
Acumin needs to have curly quotes drawn for the face. It's such a great font but as someone who works in publishing, proper curly quotes are so critical!
3 votes -
Add Photoshop’s Match Font Engine in After Effects 2025
- The user selects or imports a screenshot containing text.
- The panel analyzes the letterforms in the image.
- It searches for visually similar fonts.
- It displays the closest matches and allows the user to apply or activate the selected font in After Effects.
Its Match font, but in after effects.
3 votes -
First, tell me if you have the font I need
When I search for a specific font it's for a specific job and that's the font I need. There are times when substituting anything else is not acceptable. Please, first show me the font I need or tell me you don't have it, then add suggestions. Thank you.
2 votes -
Font: Avalanche - letter Å
The font Avalanche should support Swedish characters, but the letter Å doesn't appear correct (Ä and Ö aren't perfect either but they work).
1 vote -
Gibson font bug
I'm using Gibson and love it, but it seems to have a bug.
Unfortunately, if I'm going to use Gibson in InDesign, I also need to use it in third-party software. In Filemaker Pro, it's rendering incorrectly when I save records as PDF. I have worked with some other people to track down the issue and it seems to be within the font itself.
One helper downloaded the font independent of Adobe and had the same problem I did. (See attached.) He suggested that it looks like "a filing rule issue among other things."
Thanks for looking into this.
1 vote -
Add "Fugue" font to Acrobat Pro
Please add Fugue font to Adobe!! Very needed
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?