- or
501 results found
-
When you do stabilizing updates, quit screwing with the fonts, which I have to reset all the time!
Everytime you do a bug fix with "stabilization" you mess up how fonts work. I always use a specific font, optical, size, and spacing. Now I have to reset it every dang time I click another tool. Stop messing with the font box. it is so annoying and time consuming. I spend hours a day on Photoshop! Thanks
1 vote -
Adobe Font identifier isn't working. Error msg.
It returns a "Sorry, these results have expired" message multiple times on different browsers
1 vote -
Adobe Fonts website change
Adobe Fonts has recently changed how font weights are displayed on their site, making it significantly harder for designers to browse and compare options efficiently. The new interface prioritizes style over functionality, replacing a perfectly usable system with something that’s visually “cute” but ultimately disruptive. It’s slowing down my workflow and making font selection much more frustrating than it needs to be.
I actually called Adobe and was directed here to share my feedback. The reality is, most designers don’t have time to track down where to voice these frustrations — which means this issue may be more widespread…
1 vote -
Support OTF features consistently across apps
It seems Adobe Fonts service inconsistently provides OTF features across different apps.
In one particular case, I wanted to use Stylistic Set 02 of IvyPresto Text font (italic cyrillic letters) in a personal web project of mine. They were available in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, but were not possible to choose/activate in Adobe Fonts Web Projects. This inconsistency is pretty annoying as it makes picking the font and relying on it much more difficult.
3 votes -
Enable option to modify default text - "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog"
Enable the ability to REPLACE the default text "The quick brown fox jumped.." with your own text so you can see if the font matches your vision, and reduce time spent toggling back-and-forth between Photoshop & Adobe Font Library.
2 votes -
PLEASE Add Filters for Extended Alternates and Fonts with Swashes
What it says on the tin. It's exhausting having to curate my own lists when this is such a basic category to sort by. It makes no sense that one of the leaders in design software has less functional organization than designer uploaded, pay-by-the-font websites.
We all love Beloved, but we can't keep using it on everything.
2 votes -
It would be really great if the font classifications on Adobe Fonts matched the classifications within the Adobe applications!
For example, when you search for handwritten fonts in Photoshop or Illustrator, you don’t get the same fonts that are listed under ‘Handwritten’ on Adobe Fonts. So you can’t rely on finding the same fonts in the apps just by using the same category. That’s really frustrating!
1 vote -
New Fonts To Add
Could you please add these popular fonts to Adobe Fonts?
- Helvetica
- Revue
5 votes -
Added fonts but they don't appear in InDesign
I added multiple fonts after searching the best ones for the project but it doesn't appear in my InDesign font choice. Also I added Proxima Nova (all the styles) but it only shows up a half of them and I can't download the rest.
1 vote -
Ability to use fonts offline
I need to be able to use adobe fonts when offline! I‘m on a trip right now and wanted to use the time to work. Well, tough luck, i can‘t because the adobe fonts got removed/deactivated.
6 votesThe key to using Adobe Fonts offline is to 1. Not log out of the Creative Cloud desktop app, and 2. Don't shut down your computer. As long as you remain signed in after losing internet, you should be able to continue working with the fonts.
I know this is not ideal, and I'm sorry to hear you ran into this issue. Our team appreciates your feedback and we hope to improve this experience.
-
image search for Aviano Wedge not working
Hi, I just tried to do an image search for a font and the results didn't include the correct font, but it was Aviano Wedge which you do have, and is very unique looking so I'm surprised it didn't come up.
2 votes -
Addition of Serpentine Bold Italic
Our company branding for our logo features 'Serpentine Bold Italic' font. We have used this for many years but upon opening our video template recently, there is no option for this font. Please could I request this be added to the list of available fonts so we can continue with our branding. If this font cannot be used, our Logo will have to change its appearance for our videos which is something we do not want.
2 votes -
Fonts Should Not "Expire"
It's very annoying and time-consuming to open a document and be told that all fonts included are inactive. Then I have to open up the Creative Cloud app, the fonts webpage, etc. to go "renew" or re-download the fonts.
Bonus: None of this has worked and even after uninstalling and reinstalling the fonts, InDesign still says they are inactive.
Bonus 2: How are these fonts "expired"? I work with these fonts in the same document at least once a month, and I have for the past two years.
This is such a waste of…
5 votes -
It MUST be made possible to deactivate Adobe Fonts at an application level
I am not the only document and book designer to be frustrated with Adobe Fonts. The service interferes with standard InDesign workflows in an ever-expanding list of ways, most notably by (current bug) randomly preventing 3rd-party font managers from activating fonts, attempting to auto-activate cloud versions of fonts that were typeset using an earlier version with different kerning tables, randomly activating numerous fonts the user has not requested, and noticeably slowing down InDesign when opening documents: particularly frustrating if the user has no need of the Adobe Fonts service.
Adobe Fonts is not a…
1 vote -
Fix the sample text preview immediately!!!!
The Adobe Fonts site is one of the shttiest user experiences I've come across in ages. Stop using the font ads/graphics and let me see the gddamned sample text I typed in the preview window. And why am I required to retype that sample text when I click on view font family??? Being Adobe, how can you not find competent designers? They obviously don't use the site themselves. I have SO many more complaints about the UX on the site and how y'all have complicated font usage, but this BS needs to be fixed immediately. You're messing…
3 votes -
Improve Pagination on Adobe Fonts
When I reach the pagination at the bottom and click on the next page, the browser does not scroll back up to the top of the results on the next page.
This is inconvenient, since one now has to scroll up, see the results, and then scroll back down to go to the next page.
There are two solutions: the browser scrolls to the top of the results page, or you add another pagination at the top of the results.17 votes -
List OpenType features on the typeface information page.
OpenType features are referenced in the 'Details' section with a link to a generic information page, but which features are actually supported by the current typeface are not listed.
Currently, seemingly the only way to see this information is to add the typeface to a web project, edit the project, and look at the highlighted options under the 'Character Set' heading.
This is important information in certain situations, as the presence of certain OpenType features may influence whether the typeface is suitable or not (e.g. finding a font with tabular figure support for a data-heavy application).
Thanks
10 votes -
Halyard italic fonts now include "dollar"
Recently (maybe because of adding Halyard Variable?), all the italic fonts for Halyard Text, Display, and Micro include the word "dollar" in them. This means that when we open previous files we have to relink all the fonts to the new name, which is a significant headache. We're reached out to the font foundry and they were unaware of the change now knew how they would even be able to make that update.
1 vote -
Cal Sans (SIL OFL) — one or two variable files. Give better geometric sans that also fills gaps.
This category keeps asking for the geometric classics — Gotham twice, Neutraface, Futura, Avant Garde. The answer has reasonably been licensing: “we do not have an agreement with the foundry,” with a suggestion to find something similar. Cal Sans is a well-engineered font that provides OHno Degular- & Polymath-level customization and beyond.
Cal Sans is SIL OFL, so the negotiation is done.
It’s one to two variable file(s) whose GEOM axis passes through four families, from accessibility-first grotesque to full geometry. One slider, no stylistic sets needed. A real optical-size axis means 8 pt and 45 pt are separate drawings,…
7 votes -
Italic Fonts Missing in Argent CF. I contacted the foundry who said this is an Adobe oversight
Please add the italic variations to the font for Argent CF. The foundry advised they are meant to be included in the family of fonts on Adobe and that this is an oversight on Adobes's part.
1 voteThanks for reaching out. The italic style of this font is scheduled to be added to the library in September.
- Don't see your idea?