Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

  • or

501 results found

  1. I'm looking for more Typodermic fonts including the 'Good Timing' and 'Korataki' familites

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  2. Allow users who upload fonts ("Add fonts to Creative Cloud") to disable them when desired, to remove them from app menus, without having to Remove them.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  3. I would need an medium style of the font Pragmatica. It is available in the condensed version, but not in the basic version. is there a reason why? I would need it as soon as possible.
    Yours Melina

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  4. Search results are filtered to only display Collections and Foundries and no Font results. I have no filter on.

    No fonts listed in search results!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  5. I needed a find a font "simialar" to something I had a screen grab. Adobe Typekit could not even decipher the slanted area in the letter B. It gave me all dumb looking plain block letters. Google found it in a snap.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  6. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  7. I've lost count of the number of times I enable certain Adobe fonts via your website only for them to be highlighted as 'missing' the next time I open my InDesign document that uses them! Is this a bug or a limit on the number of fonts I can enable? If you're getting rid of OTF support across your products then your own fonts need to be reliable. Also, on that subject, a comparison to OTF fonts would be useful in the search.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  8. I came searching for illuminated capital letters - as in illuminated manuscripts. Nothing. There are zillions of these on old digitized manuscripts but I was hoping to find a whole font. If you've got some they don't come up under manuscript, or illuminated letters.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  9. I cannot active the fonts - Barteldes Small "Bold" after installed, but other's fonts are active.

    What can I do?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  10. Add a details field to Custom Fonts to keep track of the third-party license, as we're having to go with a different application to keep track of the dozens and dozens of non-Adobe Fonts across hundreds of projects. Custom Fonts would have been a great solution if we could keep track of this metadata, but as it stands, we can't go hunting through e-mails and website accounts if our font usage is audited.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  11. Mrs Eaves is a great font, but two essential glyphs are not available in the Latin version (ő ű). Because of these two missing glyphs, we cannot use Mrs Eaves. There is a Central European version, but it is not included in Adobe Fonts. The CE font on Emigre's website: https://www.emigre.com/Fonts/Mrs-Eaves-CE

    Is it possible to include the Central European version in Adobe Fonts? It would be of great help for us in Hungary :)

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  12. I would like to be able to search through only variable fonts. At current, searching 'variable' does not show variable fonts.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  13. Hi, there's something wrong with the Apertura Web Font. When integrated to my website, it bugs in the accent characteres "Í" and "ê".

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  14. it's so annoying have to look only 12 each page

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  15. I am having trouble with two fonts. While I have one font family selected, the bold version loading is from the other font family.

    What I want, T.26 Carbon: Bold - https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/t26-carbon

    What loads, Carbon: Bold - https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/carbon

    All of the other styles from T.26 Carbon load correctly, except the Bold style is from Carbon. Both used to be installed on my machine, but I removed the Carbon (by Ray Larabie) family and yet the Bold loads under the T.26 Carbon family.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  16. I have a client that had a logo designed by someone else and they had purchased Hanley Pro Complete Family fonts from MyFonts (we do have proof of purchase so that the logo is safe). I cannot use the font for future branding reasons without having to pay. I would like Adobe Fonts to get this font family of 23 different versions please.

    https://www.myfonts.com/products/hanley-pro-complete-family-package-7382?srsltid=AfmBOopG2JWf025m2jxdhGe6xTWtPBwziR-CO84Ol0BiXn_33HT2GOf0

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  17. We use Adobe Fonts for several of our projects (e.g., https://gegenfeld.com/, https://jntzn.com and https://jntzn.de) and are very pleased so far. But it would be cool to have more Bauhaus-style fonts, similar to Futura (https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/futura-pt). Keep up the good work!

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  18. I feel I cannot adequately express how much I love the Adobe Utopia font (and its Italic version on particular). I would love to use it on my blog, but unfortunately the Adobe Fonts version lacks support for Central European characters - more precisely a couple of Romanian letters. Since I occasionally write in Romanian, using a font lacking these letters would look ugly and defeat the purpose of using Utopia in the first place. I know there are a couple of open-source expansions of Utopia with Central European characters, but all of them are missing the lovely Th…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  19. The italic version of Quincy CF is missing for this family. The full family if available on MyFonts, but not Typekit.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  20. Hagrid Font has a wrong letter in the Greek Alphabet, specifically the lowercase letter THETA, "Θθ", appears as O which is wrong. Thank you!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  • Don't see your idea?