Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

275 results found

1. Can we get more holiday fonts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I usually have fonts as part of my MadCap Flare help authoring projects. I create some font variables using a path in the project. With Adobe's embed code, how could I reference a specific font without a path?

Thank you,

Jim

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. See discussion here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts-discussions/allow-css-font-weight-to-be-used-with-variable-fonts-by-putting-the-full-range-in-font-face/m-p/13539383#M7419

Summary: when serving variable fonts via CSS, Adobe specifies their font-weight as 400 instead of (say) 100 1000 in the @font-face declaration, which means the font-weight CSS property cannot be used to change these fonts' weights; you must use, say, font-variation-settings: "wght" 700. Ideally Adobe would use 100 1000 as the font-weight in the @font-face declaration so that users could use font-weight in their CSS to change the weight of a variable font.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I want to use Express to collaborate with my clients, but not all Adobe fonts work in Express. In the old version, you were able to upload typefaces from your local hard drive, but it doesn't seem like that is an option with the new version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Coordinated Variable font is glitching - letters M a and e are not right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  6. God almighty, please, especially now that Adobe bought Figma, let me bulk activate fonts for non-Adobe apps in CC without having to MANUALLY check every variant of a font I want to sync.

I am holding back a lot of contempt for the product managers at Adobe who thought of this feature. Quintessentially a sample of gratuitous suffering that the Adobe team has gotten us used to as paying customers.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. You need to show complete glyph map ... we purchase/activate/download much of the type we used based on the presence of specific features. Display type is often picked based on particular characters, ligatures, etc; text faces picked on the basis of features that we need (sc, osf, etc) ... today I needed type with circled numerals, but couldn't figure out a way to find that info on your site, but luckily Molly helped me out via social channels. MyFonts shows a full glyph map, and they're eating your lunch on this feature at least! It would be awesome if Adobe…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add a details field to Custom Fonts to keep track of the third-party license, as we're having to go with a different application to keep track of the dozens and dozens of non-Adobe Fonts across hundreds of projects. Custom Fonts would have been a great solution if we could keep track of this metadata, but as it stands, we can't go hunting through e-mails and website accounts if our font usage is audited.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It is difficult to find the font of images with white text since you can't highlight the right spot. If there were an option to change the background to black, you could see the text in question.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It returns a "Sorry, these results have expired" message multiple times on different browsers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I'd like to be able to search for fonts that would be suitable for athletic wear by searching for smart keywords such as "athletic" or "varsity".

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Celtic fonts are seriously lacking- they would make a very useful addition!

Sincerely- Irish tv/film art departments

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi for the La Bohemienne Script font there are extended ligatures available when this font is purchased outside of Adobe. Can you please update the glyphs to include all available from the foundry. As a stationery designer these glyphs help make what I do very special. If it is possible to integrate an audit for this with other fonts I imagine it would be very helpful. Being a loyal adobe customer and often having to purchase fonts outside of adobe it would be very helpful if the full libraries of Adobe fonts are available without having to individually audit myself.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I wish we could have better tags for searching fonts, as well as using multiple filters at once. Adobe font's should just steal what dafont.com uses. It takes way too long to find a font I need on their site

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Everytime you do a bug fix with "stabilization" you mess up how fonts work. I always use a specific font, optical, size, and spacing. Now I have to reset it every dang time I click another tool. Stop messing with the font box. it is so annoying and time consuming. I spend hours a day on Photoshop! Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hello !
    J'utilise la famille de police Roboto via Creative Cloud depuis peu, alors que je l'obtenais dans Connect Font avant.
    J'ai remarqué qu'il y a un décalage vertical sur les lettres ; pensez-vous que ceci est un bug et que cela peut être résolu ?
    Merci !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I came searching for illuminated capital letters - as in illuminated manuscripts. Nothing. There are zillions of these on old digitized manuscripts but I was hoping to find a whole font. If you've got some they don't come up under manuscript, or illuminated letters.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. フォント検索・追加のページが重すぎて、表示されるのに時間がかかりすぎるので改善してほしい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In het verleden was het mogelijk om Custom Fonts vanuit de Adobe Cloud op alle Adobe apps te krijgen. Nu kan je alleen deze fonts nog op de Desktop-apps gebruiken, maar niet meer uploaden naar de Mobile-apps. Dat moet terugkomen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. There is extra space beneath the font when displayed on our website for this font: https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/bebas-neue-by-fontfabric-based-on-v14

In the attached image, both the font and :after element are set to 20px height.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?