Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

  • or

500 results found

  1. Fonts (Figtree Light, Regular, and Bold) would not appear in Illustrator dropdown after I activated them either in Illustrator's Adobe Font Search feature, or on the Adobe Fonts website. Closing the file didn't work, closing and restarting the program didn't work, restarting my computer didn't work. I followed a help document to figure out this workaround: Turning off the entire Adobe Fonts service in the Creative Cloud app, then turning it back on. This did solve the problem for me this time, but it's a workaround for a broken feature. It is also time-consuming. It means that…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    received  ·  0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve search by font characteristic - searching with the words 'bold' and 'chunky' returned a seemingly completely random selection of fonts e.g thin, handwriting. It's a waste of time.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  3. The font search page should display 283 pages of all 3,395 families.
    However, after page 201, the page does not display due to an error.

    Here is screenshot.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  4. Fonts that I use daily will deactivate and are difficult to reactivate. Multiple tries needed removing and adding through CC interface. More than frustrating situation. Note: Auto-activate in InDesign hangs, so is turned off. MacOS 14x, ID 2024

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  5. Your current categorization "system" – Hallowe'en (?!), Fun, Futuristic, etc. – appeals to amateurs and is near useless to professional typesetters.

    I want to be able to see if a font has small caps, is suitable for body copy in books or is better for headlines and display, etc. It would also be great to be able to view by date designed and other typographic fine-tuning options.

    Adobe has been in the font business for many decades. I would think that you could offer far better tools to find your font offerings.

    Thanks,

    Gareth

    24 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  6. Please could you consider adding Annifont. This is a old graffiti font that I can not find lisense agreements for.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  7. Good day, I'm a lead developer at Penn State Outreach Marketing, and I have a proposal for helping improve certain web vitals metrics for users of Adobe fonts. We have found that the use of Adobe fonts is presently a bottleneck for our continued LCP/CLS tuning efforts.

    Adobe's documentation at https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/use-typekit-net.html claims that...

    "The CDN allows your fonts to be cached at many locations around the world, to ensure that they can be delivered to your website visitors as quickly as possible."

    However this isn't always true -- at least not nowadays...

    The use of…

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  8. Don't sudenly out of no where make it impossible for me to use a font that I have been using for years by requiring me to download some kind of cloud app.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  9. 14 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  10. Hello, my name is Ute Bach-Mohamed and I am addressing you with the following request:
    In the font "Dic Sans" from the Cast Type Foundry, which you offer via AdobeFonts, the lower case letter "ø" was missing until now. A member of your customer service team then asked me to contact the foundry directly in order to correct this bug. This is what I did and when I recently contacted the foundry again, I received the following statement via email:

    Dear Ute,
    Thank you for your patience, we fixed the problem but we are waiting for Adobe to…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  11. https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/ff-cocon#fonts-section

    The Web versions of FF Cocon Pro fonts do not display correctly when using them - they're all linked to italic versions (even the non-Italic versions!). It's the same on Adobe Fonts as well, which is strange. Please advise. Thanks!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  12. In illustrator, I keep an expanded panel on the far right (for properties, character, align, etc.) and collapsed panel(s) to the left of it (for color, layers, glyphs, etc.).

    The problem is:
    If I have a window expanded on the 'collapsed panel', like 'layers' for instance, and I want to use the 'font family' drop down menu in the character window on the expanded panel, the fonts window opens up BEHIND the layers window so I cannot see them. I have to exit out of the character window, collapse the layers window and re-enter the…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  13. URGENT!!!!!

    Adobe is discontinuing support for its own "gold standard" typw 1 fonts, but has no practical catalog of current collection, needed to know what fonnts I DO NOT need to replace.
    I NEED COMPLETE LIST OF 20K+ FONTS TO CONPARE WITH CURRENT COLLECTION.
    No practical means of doing so on Adobe web site.
    NEED COMPLETE CATALOG IMMEDIATELY (NEED LEAD TIME BEFORE ADOBE STOPS SUPPORTING ITS OWN TYPE 1 FORMAT)

    OTHERWISE, CONTINUE SUPPORT FOR TYPE 1 IN CC UNTIL YOU CAN PROVIDE COMPLETE CATALOG.

    SEARCHING SPECIFIC FONTS, OR BROWSING A FEW AT A TINME IMPRACTICAL BECAUSE IT…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  14. An error occurred while trying to add all fonts. Some fonts may not be added.
    I've restarted my device and signed out of all accounts. Still getting this message when I try to download fonts.

    80 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  15. It would be great to have an option to copy a specific font (not the whole font family) as base64 string to directly use it in CSS as "src" of a @font-face rule.

    This helps to get rid of flashing of fonts that have not yet been loaded. Making this possible on per font file bases allows us to add fonts that appear above-the-fold load with the page itself. Currently, while fonts from Adobe are loading the user sees a fallback font, when load completes it swaps the font causing a Cumulative Layout Shift…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  16. For Companies that would like to move dozens, if not hundreds of Fonts to Adobe Font, allow for a batch upload of Fonts (currently there is a batch limit of 20)

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  17. Subject: Feature Request: Expanding Tamil Font Library with Specialized Cinematic Styles
    
    Hi Team,
    
    I am writing to share feedback regarding the current selection of Tamil fonts available in Adobe Fonts / Creative Cloud. The existing default fonts feel too basic and lack visual variety for high-end digital media production.
    
    To better support content creators, video editors, and graphic designers, it would be extremely beneficial to introduce stylized, thematic Tamil fonts across the following categories:
    
        Cinematic / Action: Bold, sharp, aggressive, and high-impact title fonts suitable for movie posters and intense video thumbnails.
    
        Horror / Thriller:
    …
    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  18. I have found only 4 (not so good) cyrillic font.
    A cyrillic section would be appreciated (as for other non latin font of course)

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  19. Adobe fonts is definitely my go-to for high-quality, unique, spot-on fonts and I use it all the time for all kinds of projects.

    However, I'm constantly having syncing issues with adobe fonts. Firstly, when installing, it takes forever for it to activate within the adobe apps. And then, even more frustrating, once it has already been installed, the apps 'forget' and show that it's inactive. I then have to try uninstalling and reinstalling it (which takes a lot of time since it takes forever to sync), and then often have to sign out of adobe completely, restart…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  20. I need to access a font from an embroidery machine
    Cannot download it, therefore, cannot use it
    Since I'm paying for my fonts, shouldn't I be able to use them?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  • Don't see your idea?